Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Krishnam Raju Yoga and Nature Cure HospitalYour feedback matters!
Dull skin may occur due to multiple reasons such as lifestyle factors and other environmental factors. It makes you look tired and older; this is due to the presence of dead cells on the skin which does not allow the light to reflect properly off your skin. Facials are very helpful in getting rid of dull skin by improving your complexion and circulation. It cleans the pores, removes dead cells, making you look your age, or even younger.
Here are some facial treatments for various skin types:
- If oily skin is your woe: If you have oily skin, you can exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating jelly that contains vanilla and alginate (also known as alginic acid) that removes impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. You can also use a face mask that consists of clay and align (chemical extracted from brown seaweed) that helps in preserving the skin moisture and tightening the pores on your skin. The procedures help in getting rid of impurities and have a soothing effect on the skin as well.
- Fight dry skin: Dry skin problems, such as wrinkles necessitate a hydrate and restore facial. This begins with an exfoliation to remove the dead cells from the topmost layer (epidermis) of the skin. Once the facial is complete, a massage cream is applied that helps in regenerating new skin cells. A vitamin C serum is then applied to make your skin supple and moisturized.
- For combination skin: If you are a person who has the worst of both worlds; dry and oily, then you should opt for a procedure that treats both at one go. A balancing facial that exfoliates the skin using ‘micro-dermabrasion’ (a procedure that involves spraying crystals with exfoliative properties on the face in order to eliminate dead cells of the epidermis) and using a serum to add nourishment to your skin can prove to be very effective. This procedure results in a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Skin that has been affected by the sun: For skin that has been affected by the sun, you can opt for a de-tan facial that will remove the dullness of your skin. Micro dermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin and then a de-tan process is done. Aloe Vera is used to soothe and moisturize the skin followed by application of a Vitamin C serum. A face mask with applied to lighten the complexion of the skin. This is also applicable for skin that has been affected by pollution.
How I remove dark circles under the eyes I don't know what I do to remove dark circles fastly please help me.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.
I have skin allergy and I do feel itchy all over my legs, hands and neck inspite of taking several medicines there's no change.
I'm 22 years old and my weight is 40 kgs. I'm trying to gain weight by using protinex powder and a 2000 calories diet. And I exercise and do some yoga for half n hour. I need to know what is the best time to drink protein shake (protinex powder), before or after exercising?
I have red scar on my face of laser treatment done 4 year I have been using golite for a year it hasn't improved much want get rid of it completely make the skin like normal before what to do.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.
What should I eat to be energetic whole day and what can I do to avoid obesity I do exercises what should I eat or not eat to avoid obesity.
Can you please suggest me a daily diet for PCOS, so that weight loss could be easy? I am a student, living away from home. 22, 75 kg, 5'5.
Immuno Shots or allergy shots, in other words, are known as allergen immunotherapy. As the name suggests, it provides a complete relief from severe allergies for longer durations. Severe allergy symptoms can play havoc with life and can curtail your daily activities. You can opt for immuno shots when none of the other treatment plans are working out. Allergies can be due to many reasons, such as dust mites, pollen, feathers, insect bites, pets and pollution.
How can immuno shots benefit you?
Immuno shots can easily reduce the signs of different allergens
Helps build immunity naturally in your body
Reduces your long-term usage of allergy medication
Cost effective in the long-term
Has reduced side effects as compared to other medications
Immuno shots can easily control allergies triggered by
Who can go for immuno shots?
They also work effectively on allergies caused by dust mites, pollens, pet dander and bee stings, etc.
Immuno shots are not recommended for children less than 5 years of age, pregnant women, people suffering from cardiovascular diseases
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Since ages, dark circles have always been a serious concern of people, especially women, when it comes to sporting a flawless skin. The darkened circles developed right below the eyes have the power to ruin your appearance, if not taken care of properly. With laser resurfacing technique coming into use, it is now possible to say goodbye to the time-consuming daily application of makeups to hide the dark circles.
Dark circles refer to the dark blemishes which are formed particularly around the eyes. From hereditary to nutritional deficiency, excessive sun exposure, stress, and liver diseases, the reason behind the half-moon shaped skin darkening can be various. Sometimes, even certain medications, anemia and aging are considered to cause dark circles.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic treatment which is performed to reduce skin irregularities, facial wrinkles, acne scars and other skin blemishes. In this technique, laser beams or short concentrated and direct pulsating light beams are passed over the skin surface, which precisely and gently paints away unwanted cells. This technique works on a single layer at a time. This procedure is clinically proven to lighten the dark skin tones while inducing fresh collagen formation in the skin cells, which makes it an ideal non-surgical cosmetic procedure that works wonder in removing dark circles.
Benefits it has to offer
One of the major benefits of this procedure is that it provides refreshed and tighter skin with a youthful glow and reduced blemishes in the shortest of time. Along with making the dark circles fade away, laser resurfacing also helps in reducing wrinkles, acne scars, while improving the sun damaged and aged skin.
- Possible side effects: There are minimal to no risks of any side effects is involved in the removal of dark circles by laser resurfacing. Though major complications are very much unusual, still, minor bruising or skin discoloration may be there which becomes minimal, when performed by a skilled cosmetic physician.
- Ideal candidates and recovery time: Anyone who wishes to get rid of the annoying and distressing under eye dark circles can opt for this cosmetic procedure of laser resurfacing. Being a non-surgical and usually a one-time procedure, it requires maximum a week for getting back to normal life.
However, one needs to remember that the type of this very treatment may vary depending on the color and pigmentation of one's skin, the volume level in the cheek and eye eras, and the cause of dark circles. CO2 lasers, Erbium laser, and Fraxel laser are some of the types available. Therefore, it's important to consult with your cosmetic physician to know about the most appropriate and ideal dark circle treatment for your case to obtain the best results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!