Lybrate.com has top trusted Bariatricians from across India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I want to lose weight. Help me with a proper diet plan and exercise. And also tell which foods are enriched in calcium.
What is best way to reduce weight I am male 53 yrs, 5'11" ht. I am 96 kgs. I take brisk walking almost 4 km every day by 45 mins. But some times its discontinue as I have to be out of city for 4 -5 days every months for my official work and resuming again on walking takes times. Please advice. I am non diabetic.
I m gaining weight rapidly and becoming fat can I losses weight and get fit body if yes how? Please please help.
Iam suffering with heavy weight then required to my height. I am facing many problems due to this heavy weight. Please help me in loosing weight.
Hi im 30 years old and have gained lots of weight and would like to loose at least 6kg for my marriage please help me tell me what exactly I need to do.
I'm suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and prone to excess weight gain. What measures should I take to loose weight.
I am problem with my increasing weight which i am unable to control.Please tell me some method to reduce it sooner
Hi doctors. I m obese from my teenage . I rarely eat foods from outside .Tried walking jogging but not able to see any results so Went to gym for six months I hardly able to reduce around 3 kgs in six months package. And last November'2013 . I got pregnant . During pregnancy I gained around 13 kgs. After delivery also I m constantly gaining weight. Not sure why I m not able to lose weight though I am trying a lot. I m totally depressed because of this. . I m 87kgs and 165 cms heigh t. Can you please let me know what all could be reasons for not losing weight.
I am 30 years old and weight is 87kgs my height is 5'10. I want to lose weight as it's affecting my sexual life. Can you suggest any diet.
I am 50 years old with heavy body. Please suggest me about my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also I want to keep me fit and reduce my weight. Thanks.
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.