Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SashikanthYour feedback matters!
Extremely problem about my hair fall I would try protein treatment 3 times in my hair but no any solution about that please tell me what can I do so my hairfall is stop please reply me.
How treatment is carried out with Derma Roller
Hello I am just 21 years old but losing my hair in past 2 years I lose so much hair. Please help me what should I do?
I have pimples and black spot on my shoulder and back how can I overcome from this and I am very skinny how can I be healthy.
I am 21 years my father has bald and i am getting hair loss. How much it costs for hair transplantation I have v shaped hair loss how much it costs?
The skin under my eyes has become wrinkled totally and the skin has become dark. Its been like this since 2 months. How do I make it normal again? And please suggest a cheap and effective method as I am a student.
I am a service professional and I want a question related to hairs. I am losing hair please suggest me something which I can perform at home to reduce hair loss.
I am having itching near vagina. N there are also some pimples near bikini lines, what can be the cause. Plzzz give me some solution as I am suffering dis from 2 weeks.
How to get fair I have dark face and what are the home remedies to get fair skin? I have oily skin on my face! Please help!
I am 19 year old male. Many of my relatives tell me I am looking for older than my age. Somewhat like 24-25 year of age like. My height is 5'10 inch. And I used to masturbate daily. Is there any connection between ejaculation due to which I am looking older than my present age. Pls suggest any of the tips. Would it be causing me any serious problem. How to get rid of age problem pls let me know.
I hv hairfall problem accompanied with thinning of hair. & when I touche my beard hair & rub it 1-2 hair comes out along with its root. What's this symptoms & please tell the cure?
Hi Dr. my sister is suffering from skin problem she did threading on her face but it was 3 months past but her thin area becomes black type circle could you please suggest me some cure to it.
A brow lift is also known as a forehead lift, is a surgical cosmetic procedure that corrects flaws in the skin above the eyes. It flattens the lines and wrinkles on the skin, tightens the sagging skin that appears to advance in age and restores youthful skin. More and more people are undergoing the treatment every year with a high rate of success.
Features that can be corrected with brow lifts:
- Sagging and horizontal eyebrows that create an expression of exhaustion
- Deep horizontal folds on the forehead skin
- Excess fatty skin that droops over the eyelids
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
Types of brow lift and the respective procedures
- Traditional or coronal brow lift: The patient is put under general anesthesia and an incision is made on the forehead, just below the hairline to hide the scar. The excess skin is removed and the necessary skin tissues are lifted and tightened for a smooth appearance. Finally, the incision is stitched up.
- Endoscopic brow lift: This surgery is also done under general anesthesia, but a number of tiny incisions are made on the scalp. An endoscope is put in through the incisions so that the area of surgery is seen on a computer screen. Other surgical instruments are used to lift the skin tissue on the forehead, reposition the eyebrows and remove all the extra skin and muscle tissue. Then, the incisions are closed with stitches.
- Temporal incision brow lift: This procedure is done with eyelid surgery. It requires larger incisions than those of endoscopic brow lift and these cuts are made just above the temples. Then the tissues above the eyebrows are repositioned, extra tissues between the eyebrows are also removed to flatten the frown lines.
Post-surgical care and recovery
- You have to stop smoking and taking anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medication for a few weeks before and after the surgery.
- Using a cold compress is recommended in case of post-surgical pain. There may also be prescribed ointments that are applied at the cut.
- Your head needs to be kept elevated when lying down for a few days.
- You should have gauze and clean towels readily available in case of minor bleeding.
- You may also experience slight swelling and bruising on the non-operated areas of the face. The pain and itching sensations experienced during recovery are milder in case of traditional brow lift than in case of endoscopicbrow lift.
Related Tip: "Choosing a Plastic Surgeon?"