Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Rheumatologists in India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarvajeet Pal
Submit a review for Dr. Sarvajeet PalYour feedback matters!
Yelchala Bal Reddy
I have never seen a doctor like him who is so down to earth... the treatment given was very good... he receives the patient in a friendly manner and listens to the problem patiently... I would suggest this doctor for the once who is suffering with rheumatology problems
Doctor consultation was good but doctor fees was different what it was showing in the website. When I did the booking it was showing 500 but at the clinic receptionist took 600. I donot understand then what is the meaning of giving wrong information.
I visited with my mother. She told me that doctor is very well behave in manner. I hope recommended medecine will cure.
my mother have artharities we met dr.sarvajeeth pal,doctor explained nicely and given treatment.
The dr patiently listened. Explained abt the problem suggested further diagnosis and follow up
Very good patiently, amicable Doctor & good treatment
I am 58 Yrs Old Male 162cm Height and 85Kgs Weight.I wish to loose atleast 20Kgs.I can not walk much as one knee is replaced in 2008 and second is to be replaced immediately.Physical activity is minimum
What kind of food must be avoided if you have osteoarthritis? And how to reduce the pain caused by osteoarthritis in knees?
Are you experiencing knee pain and seek ideal treatment for your condition? Knee pain is a very common issue which may develop in any bony structure of your body, comprising your kneecap, the knee joint, ligaments, and cartilages of your knee. Knee pain is common in people of all ages, and simple home remedies can be used to treat knee pain effectively. In severe cases, professional treatment or help is required.
• The location of your knee pain varies based on the structure that is involved.
• Your whole knee may swell up and seem painful in the case of infections and inflammatory processes. On the other hand, a bone fracture may show sym354787ptoms in one specific area.
• The severity of knee pain may vary from acute to serious and disabling.
Other common symptoms associated with knee pain include the following:
• Difficulty in walking because of knee instability.
• Limping because of discomfort.
• Difficulty in going up and down the staircase because of ligament damage.
• Swelling and redness.
• The inability of extending the knee.
Knee pain may occur because of several reasons, and factors. Generally, knee pain is classified into 3 primary categories. They are:
• Acute injuries that include broken bones, a meniscal tear, or a torn ligament.
• Medication conditions which commonly include the likes of arthritis, and various infections.
• Conditions that occur on account of chronic use and overuse, such as patellar syndromes, tendinitis, bursitis, and osteoarthritis.
• There are several treatment measures for knee pain, based on the cause, your condition, and severity.
• The most common treatment procedures include the following:
• Several medications are used for the treatment of an underlying medical condition that causes knee pain, for effective pain relief.
• Strengthening of the muscles surrounding the ankle makes it stable and helps in achieving the best mechanical movements.
• This is effective in avoiding injuries and preventing an existing injury from worsening.
• Several injectable medications are injected into your knee directly.
• Corticosteroids and lubricants are commonly used for dealing with inflammation in the knee, and for improving movement and pain.
• In case of severe and persistent knee pain, a surgery may be required. Knee operations include arthroscopic surgeries, total knee replacement and much more.
• Arthroscopic surgery is the most common procedure in which injuries in your knee are repaired and pieces of loose cartilage and bone are removed.
• During partial knee replacement, the damaged parts of your knee are replaced with metal and plastic parts. Only a part of the knee joint gets replaced.
There are several other therapies that are also beneficial for the treatment of knee pain. You can opt for acupuncture, which is ideal for osteoarthritis patients. Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements are also prescribed in some cases. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 59 year old and suffering from knees pain last 6 month using sesame oil message please advise me treatment for permanent relief.
I am having severe knee pain. It reduces if I wear knee caps otherwise it pains a lot. Could you please tell me the possible cause of this and the treatment.
Knee replacement is a surgery wherein an artificial joint is used to replace a diseased, damaged or worn out knee. This surgery is common among people who fall in the age group of 60-80, but recent trends seem to suggest that younger people are opting for this surgery as well. The lifetime of the artificial knee joint is around 20 years, provided the knee is well cared for.