Doctor in Advance Rheunatology Center
Submit a review for Advance Rheunatology CenterYour feedback matters!
Yelchala Bal Reddy
I have never seen a doctor like him who is so down to earth... the treatment given was very good... he receives the patient in a friendly manner and listens to the problem patiently... I would suggest this doctor for the once who is suffering with rheumatology problems
Doctor consultation was good but doctor fees was different what it was showing in the website. When I did the booking it was showing 500 but at the clinic receptionist took 600. I donot understand then what is the meaning of giving wrong information.
my mother have artharities we met dr.sarvajeeth pal,doctor explained nicely and given treatment.
The dr patiently listened. Explained abt the problem suggested further diagnosis and follow up
Very good patiently, amicable Doctor & good treatment
Dear Sir or Madam, Few months back my mother in law get dysentery so he did not eat well because of this her sugar level increase to 357 and pain in legs and fingers so doctor advised to admit her and taking test its shows arthritis also shown because of sugar so after discharge form hospital sometime pain is there in fingers and legs she takes medicine also but some time swelling in hand take place so please what should we do for swelling and pain. THANKS.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints.
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion.
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish.
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk.
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements.
- Honey mixed with water.
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee.
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation.
- Work at reducing weight.
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
- With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively.
I am 22 years old. I have contusion in my right shoulder and doctor prescribed me to take glucosamine 500 mg od ,is it ok for this ?
Knock knee and bow legs is a condition in which your legs appear bowed out that means that your knees stay wide apart and your ankles are together and knock-knee is the condition in which the knees angle touch to one another, commonly called valgus and varus deformities.
Causes of bow legs and knock-knee genetic are due to rickets and arthritis deficiency of vit D and other nutritions, abnormalities, muscle imbalances, which can cause these deformities which results in excessive hip-knee-ankles. These deformities can affect various joints of the body including the knee, ankle, hip and spine. We take different treatments to prevent this, like painkillers, knee brace, exercise splint and finally surgery. If you want to correct this deformity without any surgery with laser treatment and other specific exercises then you can contact us.
Is cycling is good for 58 years man with moderate osteoarthritis of knee joints, how much body weight is going to fall on knees in cycling?
I am experiencing Water on the Knee. It only occurs when active at work. There is no pain associated. Should I be concerned?
I am suffering from knee pain since last 2 year. I have arthritis and I am looking for treatment to get relief from it. Sometimes I can't even walk due to extreme pain. Is knee transplant the only option.
Hi Sir, Treatment for Tear of posterior horns of medial meniscus? Can it be treated without operation?
MRI of Knee for My 18 years old cousin shows below findings :- 1. Patchy Areas of altered signal intensity with hypo-intense on T1/T2 and Hyperintensity on STIR seen involving distal femur. 2. Joint effusion seen in retro patellar, suprapatellar recess and tibia-femoral compartment. Is there something to worry? What may be reasons for this effusion and knee pain? Should we go for surgery or can it be cured with medication? Request for advise.
Gout is a form of arthritis and occurs because of excessive uric acid in the body. There are proteins in the diet known as purines, and when they are metabolised, uric acid is released. When there is an excessive amount of purines in the diet, the body is unable to metabolise all of the produced uric acid. This excessive production or repaired metabolism can lead to gout. These get deposited in the joints as crystals in various joints, especially of the big toe.
- The joints, most frequently the big toe, are painful, swollen, red, and very warm to the touch
- The big toe is known as podagra
- The pain is a strong, shooting pain, very severe in nature
- The patient’s description is very diagnostic of gout
- Other joints could be affected including ankles, knees, and hands
Gout, as seen from above, is not just excessive uric acid in the body. There could be various reasons leading to this problem. Therefore, homoeopathy believes that the underlying problem needs to be evaluated and treated for the symptoms to disappear. The following are some commonly used remedies:
- Useful in both acute and chronic cases of gout
- Intense pain in the big toe, where the patient would not allow touching it
- The toe is stiff, swollen, red, and hot
- The pain is worse at night and during warm weathers
- The patient also may feel feverish and cold internally
- These patients usually have offensive urine, which is evident from a distance
- The urine may be brown in colour.
- The pain in the great toe is tearing, and the knees may also be affected, which also are painful and swollen.
- Any movement causes a cracking sound which increases with movement.
- The patient likes to keep the affected area covered, and opening it to air may worsen the symptoms.
- Useful in females, who may also have other feminine disorders (for instance, uterine issues) in addition to gout
- The toes and heels will have shooting pain which is worse in warm surroundings
- The affected joints also appear red and shining.
These people present with warm, bright yellow or blood red urine with sediments that could be red/reddish yellow.
- The pain travels from down below, for instance, starts with the feet and moves up to the knees and the limbs
- Small joints like the ball of the great toe and ankles are more affected by lack of warmth and inability to tolerate warmth
- Applying a cold towel or cloth may help relieve the pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!