Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SanthoshYour feedback matters!
I have done CABG heart surgery on 15th of July Now I have pain near soothes and I am not able to breath properly.
I am 19 yrs old and I have a lots of problem in my body. Like I always have body pain which makes me lazy. and second is my heartbeats run so fast when someone suddenly calls me which make me feel like I will have a heart attack on the spot. Please give me some advice.
She has had bypass heart surgery two and half years back. Now her bad cholesterol has gone up to 480. She is taking state 20. Now what to do.
I am 21 years old female. Am experiencing palpitations and chest pain its been long since I really even fall asleep in the night. Also because of this my diet is gone really bad I barely feel like eating.I face a lot of acids and gas issues could you please suggest me something for my palpitations.
Hi sir, last 10 day I'm suffering from chest pain on left side whenever taking breath in or out what should I do.
If you’ve had a stroke in the past, tell your dentist if you are taking anticoagulants (blood-thinning drugs). These medications could result in excessive bleeding during some oral surgery procedures.
If your stroke has impaired your ability to produce an adequate amount of saliva, your dentist may recommend the use of artificial saliva. If your stroke has affected your face, tongue, or dominant hand and arm, your dentist may also recommend use of fluoride gels, modified brushing or flossing techniques, and strategies others can use to assist you in maintaining good oral hygiene.
She is suffering from knee pain from 1 week when she does work she gets pain she is unable to sleep in nights due to pain and sometimes even her bp is also getting low.
I am suffering from dry cough and having congestion in my heart. I am having difficulty in inhaling. It generally happens whenever I come in contact with dust, old books and other older materials.
I am 18 years old boy. Because my friends crazy thing i got a problem they are pressing my chest so I have feeling that like a stone's in my chest those are getting hard what I want to do.
Hi my father is a heart patient. He feels slight pain in chest while walking which gets normal within min if he sits down. And sometimes this pain occurs right after having dinner while sitting. His engeography report says average 40% blockage of each valves. What do you say this pain is a heart pain or something else.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.