Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a 4.4 mm stone in my right kidney. What precautions should I take now. Which food should I avoid and how to get through this problem. Please help. I am panic.
Hi sir my name sachin age 28 year sir mujhe kabhi kabhi fever sa lgta hai or jab khana khata ho uske bad jydatar or thermameter me check krta ho toh 98.8 se kabhi jyda ni ata kya yeh fever hai or kabhi kabar body me piti nikal ati hai or kabhi kabhi halka sa penis pain bi hota hai blood check krwaya sab normal aya hai kya karan hai sir.
My baby is 21 days old, want to give vaccine and polio drops. Within how many days should the first vaccine n drops to be given?
Diarrhea is one of the world’s most common ailments and almost everyone suffers from it now and then. It is a condition in which the bowel movements become loose and watery. In many cases, diarrhea lasts a couple of days. But when it lasts for a week, then it can mean a serious disorder. You have to seek medical attention immediately in such scenarios.
The symptoms of diarrhea can include loose, watery stools, abdominal cramps and pain, blood in the stool and bloating symptoms. If the condition persists for more than two days and if you are unable to find any relief, consult your doctor. You might also tend to get dehydrated when you are suffering from the condition. Hence, you might feel weak and tired. Occasionally, your stool samples may be loaded with blood.
There are many harmful pathogens that can cause diarrhea- including viruses and bacteria. One of the most important reasons is contaminated water and the buildup of parasites in your body. There are also certain foods that might not suit your body type and as a result, you might experience diarrhea. Do know your food symptoms and follow a proper diet accordingly. One of the major complications of diarrhea is dehydration and if left untreated, it can become life threatening. This is especially worse in small children. Hence seek medical attention if your child is suffering from it. Do look out for signs like no tears when your child cries and withdrawn face in your child.
Other causes include:
- Alcohol abuse
- Allergies to certain foods
- Diseases of the intestines (such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis)
- Eating foods that upset the digestive system
- Infection by bacteria (the cause of most types of food poisoning) or other organisms
- Laxative abuse
- Overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Radiation therapy
- Running (Some people get “runner’s diarrhea” for reasons that aren’t clear)
- Some cancers
- Surgery on your digestive system
Diagnosis is usually rare for diarrhea unless you want to find the reason. Usually, this is done by testing your stool and in some cases even your blood.
When to see a doctor
People who have warning signs of blood or pus in the stool, fever, or signs of dehydration should see a doctor right away, as should those with significant abdominal pain. Such people may need immediate testing, treatment, and sometimes admission to a hospital. If the only warning signs are chronic or nighttime diarrhea or weight loss, people should see a doctor within a week or so. People without warning signs should call a doctor if diarrhea lasts for more than 72 hours. Depending on the person's other symptoms, age, and medical history, the doctor may recommend the person have an examination or try at-home or over-the-counter treatments
In most cases, diarrhea symptoms can clear up by themselves, without any treatment. Most of the scenarios involve changing your food habits for some days. You can take antibiotics but use of antibiotics in diarrhoea should be only under medical supervision. In most cases these are helpful and the symptoms will go away after a day or two. Drink plenty of fluids during these days to replenish the lost water content and to keep your body hydrated at all times. If drinking fluids affect your stomach then you may need to take the fluids intravenously. If you do not get relief from the symptoms even after a couple of days, seek medical help.
Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS) - How To Make It?
Oral Rehydration rehydration salts (ORS) is a special drink made up of sugars, salts, and clean water. It can help replace fluid loss from severe diarrhea or vomiting. Studies have shown ORS to be as effective as intravenous fluid administration when treating dehydration. ORS drinks can be made using purchased packets, like Pedialyte®, Infalyte®, and Naturalyte®. You can also make ORS drinks at home using clean water, salt, and sugar.
Making Your Own ORS Solution--
1. Gather the ingredients. To make your own ORS solution, you’ll need:
- Table salt
- Clean water
- Granulated or powdered sugar
2. Mix the dry ingredients. Add a half-teaspoon of table salt and 2 tablespoons of sugar into a clean container. You can use granulated or powdered sugar.
- If you don't have a teaspoon to measure, you can use a fistful scoop of sugar and a three-finger pinch of salt.
3. Add one liter of clean drinking water. If you cannot measure out a liter, add 5 cups of water (each cup is about 200 ml). Only use clean water. The water can be bottled water or recently boiled and cooled water.
- Be sure to only use water. Milk, soup, fruit juice or soft drinks cannot be used since they will make the ORS ineffective. Don't add any extra sugar.
4. Stir well and drink. Use a spoon or whisk to mix the ORS powder into the water. After a minute or so of vigorous stirring, the solution should be completely dissolved. Now, it is ready to drink.
- ORS solution can be refrigerated for 24 hours. Do not store it any longer. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
In today's time, when every one is struggling due to high stress levels, men are facing the brunt of it in the worst possible manner. Todat every 3 out of 10 men suffer from some type of male reproductive issue and one such issue is when the semen, during ejaculation, enters the bladder instead of leaving through the urethra, it is called retrograde ejaculation.
Causes behind it
When men orgasm, the vas deferens (a duct through which the sperm travels to urethra) moves the sperm to the prostrate, where other fluids mix with it to form liquid semen. The bladder neck muscle (the muscle at the exit to the bladder) narrows down, so the ejaculation doesn’t enter the bladder accidentally when it enters the urethra (tube inside the penis) from the prostate. If you are suffering from retrograde ejaculation, this bladder neck muscle doesn’t compress properly. This results in sperm entering the bladder instead of the urethra.
The causes which lead to weakening of the bladder neck muscle include:
- Prostate or bladder neck surgery
- Side effect of some medications, such as medicines taken for high blood pressure, mood disorders and prostate enlargement
- Nerve damage due to diabetes, spinal cord injury or multiple sclerosis (a disease of the immune system wherein it attacks the protective covering of the nerves).
Symptoms that you must look out for
The symptoms and signs of retrograde ejaculation include:
- Dry orgasm: Little to no ejaculation is present when you have an orgasm.
- Cloudy urine after sex: The semen enters the bladder thus, making the urine cloudy
- Male infertility: Since there is hardly any ejaculation, conceiving becomes difficult
How it can be treated
Until and unless retrograde ejaculation interferes with fertility, it requires no treatment. In such scenarios, retrograde ejaculation is treated by taking a closer look at the underlying causes. If nerve damage is the cause, then drugs might help, especially for condition such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other diseases or surgeries. However, drugs are not effective if you had surgeries such as bladder neck or prostate surgery.
Being on drugs such as alpha blockers for high blood pressure or prostate problems, or medications for mood disorders, might cause retrograde ejaculation. In such cases, your doctor will advise you to stay off the drugs for some time. Since, infertility is a symptom of retrograde ejaculation, you might require fertility treatments, especially if you and your partner are trying for a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.