Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KumarYour feedback matters!
Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods. Certain foods are very useful for losing fat.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or a tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine in them can boost your metabolism by 3-11%.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Use smaller plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
My friend is 30 year old. He is taking drug for a long time. Like cough syrup and capsules etc. He regularly takes cough syrup which added codeine drug. He becomes hardly addicted with medicine drug. Sometimes if he didn't got this he becomes hyper and got huge problems in sleeping. Suggest me a treatment of him to become out of these medical drugs. How can he comes out of this.
Sir I was masturbating since 12 but now I have left that. But Now when I Watch porn my penis do not get erect. And I m bit worry.
How can I remove blackness at arms and legs joints, any good products in the market suggest me please.
Dear sir Mene bahut jyada hastmathun kiya h jiski wash se mera ling bahut kamjor or tedha dheela pad gya h or thik se khada bhi nhi ho pata h. Or bat krte krte pant me hi mera jhad jata h. Sir meri age 21st h or meri abhi shadi bhi nhi hui. Sir please koi achchha sa low cost treatment bataye.
I am taking homeopathy medicine from 3 months for lypoma treatment. But no effect seen on lypoma. Doctor told me that Homeopathy medicine will not work until my thyroid becomes on normal level? My thyroid Tsh is 9 currently. I want to know that is it true that medicine will not work?
I have red spots on palm of my both hands since a week with itching. I used Vaseline but no use. When I touch water it irritating my palm of hands.
I have red spots on my skin all over the body for 10 days and I am feeling very much tired. What should I do?
I am suffering from serious stomach ake whenever I undergo minutes can you give a suggestion to overcome this problem.
Hello Dr. Muhje 21 February ko monthly date Aai thi. and abi tak date ka time nhi aaya but muje blood aa rha h thoda thoda. Kl se hi. Bahut thoda. Kya problem ho skti hai. Please suggest immediately please. I am so scared.
Hi good morning in child I was fair and had white skin but now roaming in hot sun became brown skin and back tan, help me out to regain my white skin.
Varicose veins are swollen and twisted veins that look blue and are close to the surface of the skin. A vein is said to be varicose when it is dilated, lengthened and tortuous. These twisted, swelled and bulging vessels are commonly found on the insides of the legs between the groin and the ankle, at the back of the calf and as hemorrhoids (veins around the anus).
They form because the blood flow is too slow and the veins get slowly dilated and tortuous in order to accomodate more blood in the lumen. Another possible reason is that the valve in the vein are not working properly so the blood drops down with gravity and collects in the veins of the legs. It is believed that upto 15% adults in the western world are affected by this condition. Varicose veins are more likely to occur in women than in men.
The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for Varicose veins includes the 17 symptoms listed below:
- Enlarged blue or dark purple veins - usually leg veins affected
- Enlarged leg veins
- Legs swelling
- Swollen feet
- Swollen ankles
- Weak leg muscles
- Leg muscle cramps - usually at night
- Inadequate leg circulation
- Poor leg healing
- Eczema on legs
- Itchy skin on legs or ankles
- Leg ulcers
- Leg aches after standing still
- Leg cramps
- Spider veins on legs
Homeopathic Treatment for Varicose Veins
Homeopathic treatment for Varicose Veins offers a very gentle and a subtle way to cure varicose veins from its roots. The advanced stages too may very well be prevented with homeopathic medicines. The medicines are very easy to administer and are totally patient friendly. Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins has no side effects and focuses on the underlying cause of the disease. It takes care of the disease and its symptoms without any compromise on the other systems of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Postpartum is the period after one's labour and delivery. Pregnancy and postpartum are a time when a woman's body changes to a great extent, in order to first accommodate the baby and then go through labour and delivery. A vaginal delivery can have many implications when it comes to the postpartum.
The same goes for a Caesarean Section or C Section as well. Let us find out what your postpartum care routine should include.
- Vaginal Soreness: Deal with vaginal soreness with the help of stool softeners and pain relievers, as prescribed by your gynaecologist. You should also make hygiene a priority at this time. Use a washcloth and warm water to clean the area every time you urinate. Also, you can use an ice pack if the wound is particularly painful.
- Discharge: Vaginal discharge in the postpartum period is called lochia, and it usually carries on for a few weeks after the baby is born. You must use a sanitary napkin during this period and clean up regularly. If your bleeding or discharge is accompanied by fever, then you should contact your gynaecologist immediately.
- C Section Wound: In case there is redness and swelling in the wound, accompanied by symptoms like pain and foul smelling discharge from the vagina, you will need to get in touch with your doctor immediately so that he or she can check for possibility of infections.
- Movement: After a C Section, you will need to take as much rest as possible, so that the wound heals properly. This includes avoiding making too many trips up and down the stairs as well. It would be a good idea to have a family member or partner around who can help as well. Gentle walks after a week or two are usually recommended for the body to come back to normal gradually.
- Kegels: Do kegels or contracting exercises for the strength of the pelvic floor to return, especially after a vaginal delivery. This will help in alleviating pain and burning sensation during urination at this time.
- Nutrition: Take special care to eat nutritious and home cooked food, especially if you are breast feeding. This will also help in the healing of the vaginal or C Section wound. Also, a high fibre diet will help in better bowel movement, which will lessen the pain while visiting the bathroom.
Taking care of your body in postpartum is a matter of bringing it back to normal gradually even as you deal with the side effects of delivery. Ensure that you are in touch with your doctor.