Doctor in Dharane Homeo Store & Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dharane Homeo Store & ClinicYour feedback matters!
Marijuana or herbal cannabis is derived from the bhang plant. Hashish is a more potent form and comes as resin.
Recreational use of marijuana in colleges is at an all time high. Majority of young people use it for it's relaxing abilities and the high that comes with use.
Unfortunately for quite a few youngster's it brings on strong anxiety, panic attacks, paranoia incl. Hallucinations and other perceptual abnormalities.
For some these symptoms last from a few hours or days. Unfortunately, for some this is the start of a long-term serious mental illness like schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.
Sex and Pregnancy: Understanding Penis Health
When a man chooses to father a child, he's likely quite ready for the joys of having a little one around the house. But he might not be so keen on what those nine months of pregnancy (and many months of recovery beyond) will do to his sex life. Though most men have the good sense not to mention this worry to their blossoming partners, it's definitely something that bothers many. Since a guy knows that good penis health requires giving their member exercise on a regular basis, he might wonder how to do that appropriately - and not hurt their partner or put the pregnancy at risk in the meantime.tion
The good news is that there are many ways around the pregnancy issue when it comes to sex, including ways that a man can ensure his good penis health during those nine months and beyond. Here's how.
1) Be sensitive to positions. Though many women are more than happy to get it on during pregnancy, some positions might be off limits for the duration. That's because a guy who reaches too far into the vaginal canal can lead to pain for the woman, something that nobody wants. Some positions that work well for pain free sex include doggy, with no pressure placed on her abdomen, or side-by-side.
2) Expect a few months of "off limits." There might be some occasions when it seems physically fine to have sex, but the woman is feeling - to put it mildly - like death warmed over. She's throwing up or feeling nauseas, she has a headache, she's dealing with inexplicable back pain, and she's otherwise just not in the best of moods. This often happens during those first months of pregnancy. Be patient and never push the issue.
3) Be careful near the end. Some men find their partners completely irresistible during those final months of pregnancy and they want to have sex as often as possible. However, there are two things to keep in mind: First, her growing bulk might make some positions impossible or might mean that sex hurts, so takes all cues from her. Second, for some women, sex near the end of pregnancy might trigger labor before it's time. That's something a doctor will determine, and if he or she says to avoid sex, heed that advice!
4) Watch out for yeast infections. Pregnancy changes a woman's body in almost every way imaginable, including the environment of her vagina. She might experience significant dryness, or might go the other way and have excess moisture. The hormone changes can also make it more likely for her to suffer yeast infections, which can easily be passed on to a man through intercourse.
5) Study the penis skin carefully. This tip isn't for the man's sake as much as it is for hers. If a guy has issues with his penis skin, such as warts, bumps or redness, it is a good idea to abstain from sexual activity until a doctor clears him for it. This is to protect the woman and unborn child from complications that might arise from passing along infections of any kind.
6) It's okay to not get any. For some, sex is off limits throughout the duration of the pregnancy. Don't get upset if this happens; remember that it's only for a short period of time and the reward at the end is one of the best things that a man can ever experience. In the meantime, he can take things into his own hands in the shower or other private area, and thus keep his penis health up to par during his period of abstinence.
No matter the situation, a man should reach for a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to ensure his member stays in good health. A blend of powerful vitamins and nutrients can be just the ticket to keeping good penis health and being ready to rock when the pregnancy is over.
Unusual Penis Rash From Erythema
A rash can occur anywhere on the body. While people find rashes on the arms or face very regrettable, a guy especially is annoyed when he develops a penis rash. Sure, the rash is not seen by as many individuals (unless he's attending a nudist convention, of course), but the people likely to see it are probably those he really wants to impress. And since a penis rash can sometimes mean that there is a penis health issue present that may preclude sexual gratification, preventing or treating a penis rash is usually of keen importance. For that reason, it pays to know about many different potential causes of penis rash, including one known as erythema multiforme.
Erythema multiforme is classified as a hypersensitivity disorder that presents as eruptions on the skin. These eruptions tend to be red welts, which may be purplish in the center, in some cases giving it the appearance of a "target." They may also form blisters, and ridges around the edges are not uncommon. Itching usually accompanies the welts; some patients also report experiencing a burning sensation.
The welts can appear anywhere on the body, including the penis and surrounding areas. Typically they appear suddenly and without notice, often in large groups. Some versions disappear in a few days; almost all disappear within two to three weeks. It is not unusual for a person to have two or three outbreaks within a year or so.
Erythema multiforme is considered a milder form of another disorder, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. Men are more likely than women to contract it, and although it can appear at any age, it is more likely to occur in childhood and young adulthood.
So why does a person get erythema multiforme? Doctors wish they knew. The exact cause of this condition is not known. However, it often occurs in conjunction with or shortly after an infection, and is also associated with an outbreak of herpes simplex virus. There also are some medications that seem to forecast erythema in some individuals, including some antibiotics, anticonvulsants and NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
Erythema multiforme tends to be self-healing, meaning that it will go away on its own if left alone. But a guy with a penis rash, especially an itchy or burning one, may not want to wait for a couple of weeks to get some relief.
Finding the trigger is usually the first step. If it seems to be in reaction to a medication the man is taking, he and his doctor should determine an alternative that can be used. Often, using antihistamines can help to relieve itching and burning. If the welts are oozing or over-sensitive, applying a moist compress to them can be helpful. If a determination is made that the erythema is actually a more severe form, such as Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, further treatment may be called for.
It also helps to limit physical irritation of the penis rash. Wearing loose boxers rather than tight briefs may be useful. When possible, wearing no clothes may also further limit irritation and speed recovery.
Erythema multiforme can create a nasty penis rash, but it's not the only cause of penis skin issues. Strengthening the penis skin by regularly utilizing a top flight penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help prevent other rash situations. Take care when selecting a crème and definitely choose one that features both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) to provide ample moisturization opportunities. The best crème will also include a powerful antioxidant, ideally alpha lipoic acid. This antioxidant helps fight excess free radicals and thereby limits damage due to unwanted oxidative stress.
Vaginal discharge is a normal activity carried out by the reproductive system of a woman to keep it healthy. Vagina and cervix consist of many glands and these glands generate fluid. The vaginal discharge is also a home to dead cells and bacteria, which may otherwise cause vaginal infection if not removed by the discharge. Therefore, discharge from the vaginal area acts as a cleansing process by removing all the unwanted and pathogenic bacteria.
What is vaginal discharge is all about?
It is quite normal for the quantity and color of the vaginal discharge to vary in different phases of a woman’s life. The quality may increase during the menstrual cycle, compared to the rest of the days. The same is the case with the color. It can be transparent to milky white. When a woman is pregnant, is breastfeeding, or is sexually aroused, the amount of vaginal discharge increases. The odor of the vaginal discharge, too, tends to vary. However, a foul odor is a sign that your hygiene of private parts needs to be taken care of. The odor differs in pregnant women too. Whenever there is a sudden or striking change in the odor, amount, or color of the discharge, a medical intervention is required. It is a clear sign of an infection and this is especially true if itching and burning sensation in the private parts accompany changes in appearance or odor.
When is it considered abnormal?
There can be multiple reasons behind abnormal vaginal discharge. One of the common reasons is the change of pH or bacterial balance. Women with diabetes are affected by an abnormal vaginal discharge. Use of antibiotics, steroids, and birth control pill can also cause abnormal discharge. Cervical cancer, pelvic infection after surgery, inflammatory diseases in the pelvis, trichomoniasis, vaginal atrophy, irritation in the vaginal area, and yeast infections are some of the other causes of abnormal discharge. The use of douches and other scented products in the vaginal area, too, can trigger excessive or abnormal discharge.
What should you do?
If you suffer from abnormal vaginal discharge, visiting your doctor is the first thing you need to do. Your doctor may ask you several questions to figure out the actual reason and accordingly advise treatment. For instance, if you are suffering from a yeast infection, antifungal medications are prescribed. If it is because of lack of hygiene, you will be prescribed antibiotics and the doctor will also share tips to maintain proper vaginal hygiene. To keep vagina healthy and prevent abnormal discharge due to reasons that are under human control, one can do the following:
- Wash vagina with warm water.
- If you need to use soap, use a mild one. The one you use for sensitive facial skin should be the right choice.
- Bubble baths and scented products do no good for your sensitive parts, avoid them.
- Even douches should be completely avoided. Any feminine product that includes scent should be kept off.
- When you wipe your vagina, always wipe from front to back. The reverse motion means that the bacteria in the anal area can find a way to reach vagina.
- Use of tight clothing can look chic but they actually promote the growth of bacteria. The same is the case with the non-cotton pants.
- Always wear clothing that suits your geographical location and climatic conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!