Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years female with hypothyroidism. MY TSH was 75.5 when diagnosed 4 years. My weight is 80 kgs. I want to loose weight but it is same beyond exercise, walk n regular diet control. Please suggest me how to reduce weight. Right now I m on 50 MCG tablet for thyroid.
I have diabetes since last 10 year. I want to ask you that how to control it naturally? What type of exercise I have to do?
I am 38 year old and suffering from diabetes since 5 yrs. I am taking physician consultation and taking medicine but sugar level is not in control.
Dr sahib my random blood sugar remains 130 my hb1ac was 6.2.Doctor said I might pre diabetic, please suggest whether I should take medicine or not?
Starting a family and being people who you can completely rely on is something that may be a dream that most people nurture and work towards. In the Indian culture, it is seen that children are supposed to serve as the backbone for the parents in their old age and when a couple is able to bear children, they may be able to lead more satisfied lives than at any other point in time. While most couples are blessed with happy families, there are a lot of those couples who may have to rely on medicines and treatments to be able to conceive a child.
With the changing lifestyle and the increasing amount of stress, a lot of couples are not able to conceive naturally. This is when they turn to medical help from professionals who may be able to suggest treatments and counselling. Even though the medications and treatments are sought very popularly, it is also a fact that couples have to go through painful procedures and unfruitful trials before they are able to get positive results, if at all that is possible. Not to mention the expensive treatment costs and the costly medicines that they have to invest in, apart from the mental and emotional trauma that is accompanied with it.
A safer alternative:
One of the safest alternatives to conventional medicine and treatments is to opt for homeopathy. This is a style of treatment that works on the body using natural means such as plants extracts and other natural derivatives, in combination with medicinal properties in healthy portions. With the use of such treatments and medicines, it may be possible for aspirant couples to be able to work on their body systems to make them healthier and more responsive to conceiving a child.
Some of the most important advantages of homeopathic treatment for infertility:
- The medicines make sure that they do not put the others aspects of health at jeopardy for the users of homeopathic medicines which means that the medicines do not have highly destructive side effects.
- The lack of side effects in the homeopathic medicines for infertility ensure that the couples remain mentally and emotionally strong enough to stick to the resolve of getting treated and that is something that may be helpful in the success of the treatment.
- Since the medicines are all organic, most of them are not as expensive as the conventional medicines.
- Choosing a safe stream of medication such as homeopathy may also help in ensuring that when the child is conceived, it does not get affected by the harmful medicines that may be administered to the couple.
When the future of your family and health is at stake, it is important that you take well thought out and wise decisions about what kind of treatments you should undergo. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
The instance of diabetes are rising day by day. Being a silent killer, it is attacking the young generation secretly and two common impacts of taking modern medicines for diabetes are insulin resistance and various side effects. This eventually has led to a search for alternative methods, which can address the problem of diabetes. Ayurveda plays a vital role in curbing diabetes, if you use it the right way, it can address the root cause of diabetes through proper application of diet, drugs, panchakarma and yoga.
Simple ways to cure diabetes through Ayurveda
- Bitter gourd juice: You can take up 30 ml of bitter melon juice every morning on an empty stomach. If you are unable to consume it raw, then you may prepare simple oil-free recipes with it. It is one of the best remedies of diabetes and you can see a lowered diabetes level with consistent consumption of bitter gourd juice.
- Ground bay leaf and aloe vera: The mixture of half teaspoon of ground bay leaf, half teaspoon of turmeric and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel can be taken before lunch every day to control blood sugar level.
- Fenugreek seeds: Commonly called the Methi seeds, this ingredient can be mixed with a little amount of turmeric along with a glassful of warm milk twice daily to reduce blood sugar problems. You can soak some fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and chew it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Jamun seeds: The seed powder of Eugenia jambolina, commonly called the Jamun, is very helpful in reducing the blood sugar level. You can have one teaspoon of jamun seed powder followed by a glass of warm water or chew Jamun leaves to prevent the conversion of starch into sugar.
- Indian gooseberry: This fruit enriched with high amounts of Vitamin C is commonly called Amla. Having 20 ml Amla juice every day can be prescribed for a diabetic patient. You can also take the amla fruit powder every day to get similar results.
- Bark of the banyan tree: If you are suffering from increased levels of blood sugar, then you may consume the decoction of banyan tree bark twice regularly. You will have to take 20 grams of the bark and boil it in 4 glasses of water. When this mixture is reduced to approximately 1 glass, you can consume it after it cools down.
The level and symptoms of diabetes vary among different individuals. Therefore, before you jump on to trying any of these methods, it is recommended to consult an expert who can help you select the most suitable Ayurvedic solution for increased sugar levels.
In the morning when I wake up, I've swollen face, my knees, ankles & wrist pain alot. Is it because of increase levels of uric acid or something else? Kindly suggest.
My mom is 58 year old . She had bad cough for one week. Fever 102.5 F comes every 8 hours with shivering. Fever relieves when I give paracetamol 500 mg. But fever comes again after 8 hours. Paracetamol 500 mg given for two days whenever fever comes. Day 3 ciprofloxacin 250 mg given and after 12 hours ciprofloxacin 500 mg given. Day 4 lariago 1000 mg (first dose) given thinking she is suffering from clinical malaria. Day 5 Azithral 500 mg given once but no improvement. But fever comes again after 8 hours regularly but when paracetamol 500 mg given fever relives and comes again after 8 hours. Her vitals normal. She is taking food and fluids regularly.
My wife aged 62, diabetic-150-160, for 15 + years, taking glucobay 25 mg x 3, taking vit d+ iron+calcium. Has slight protein release in urine. So taking pressue tab 5 mg and cholesterol as well present problems - just after going to bed, after 3 or 4 hrs, every night without a miss, she experiences pain in the left side leg muscles. So loosing sleep for 3-4 hrs. So to compensate sleeps until 9-10 am. Result the whole house is awake. It was diagonised as" pvd" a scanning was done and it was concluded that the problem was due to poor blood circulation. Guide me to the extent which specialist or treatment to be followed. Patient is suffering for more than 5 years.
I have thyroid problem after my Baby birth. And now I take thyroid med but I can not be normal could you please tell me how I lose my weight.
I have thyroid and I am using 25 MCG thyronorm tablets My tsh is 24 I have used many medicine please help me to cure this sir.
I am 37 Years old Male, and i am Diabetic Patient. How to Control Diabetic? and My Wife is 28 Years she has Frequent Urine Problem tell me the Solutions. Thanks.
If sugar remains high even after taking medicines regularly, what are the consequences & what remedies should be to control it?
I am suffering from DM type II and taking 3 drugs in combination with insulin. Can I stop insulin. On an average my blood sugar level remains 280 mg % after insulin. I do not want to continue with insulin. Please advise me if any other combination can I take. E. Oral hypoglycemics.
The thyroid gland influences almost all the metabolic processes in the human body through the hormones it releases. The swelling or inflammation of this butterfly-shaped gland, when triggered by an immune response is known as Silent Thyroiditis. It can lead to hyperthyroidism i.e. the overproduction of hormones followed by hypothyroidism or insufficient hormone production.
The exact cause of this thyroid disorder is unknown but it is known to affect more women than men. Women who have just delivered a baby are also more vulnerable to this disorder. Some of the probable causes for this condition are autoimmune responses, discontinuation of steroid therapy, removal of the adrenal gland and treatment for cancer. A family history of silent thyroiditis can also increase a person’s risk of suffering from this disease.
In its early stages, the symptoms of this disorder are those of a hyperactive thyroid gland. These symptoms can last for as long as 3 months. In most cases, these symptoms are mild. In some cases, people may not experience these symptoms at all and may only notice symptoms of the second stage of this disorder or hypothyroidism. The most commonly experienced symptoms of this disorder include:
Insomnia or difficulty falling asleep
Tiredness and weakness
Frequent bowel movements
Intolerance towards heat and excessive sweating
Irregular menstruation: this may be short in the early stages and heavy in later stages
Nervousness and palpitations
Hair loss and dry skin
Silent Thyroiditis can be diagnosed by a doctor through a physical examination and a few tests. Some of the signs your doctor will look out for are:
An enlarged thyroid gland
Faster heart rate
Involuntary trembling or shaking of hands
In addition to this test results which indicate Silent Thyroiditis are:
A reduced radioactive iodine uptake
Increased levels of T3 and T4 thyroid hormones in the blood
Presence of white blood cells in a thyroid biopsy
An early diagnosis can help make the treatment of this disorder easier. The treatment of this disease is dependent on the symptoms showcased. Beta blockers are commonly prescribed to relieve the excessive sweating and rapid heartbeat.
In most cases, the acute phase of this disorder will end in three months and the condition will resolve itself within a year. Over time, some people may develop hypothyroidism as a result of this condition. Hence, you should get yourself regularly checked up even after the symptoms have disappeared. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist..