Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SagarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. My age is a 27. I'm having heavy tiredness, body pain and feeling sleepy all the times. I had taken all the tests. All are normal wha to do. Kindly give me some good advice.
Sir, I want to make healthy body becz at current time I am thin and weak. So please suggest me about this that how we can make healthy body. Age-20 Weight-47kg Height-168cm.
Hello, I am 23 years old and doing engineering, my height is 6 feet 2 inch and same time my weight so so less near 57 kg. I am taking many medicine, powder, exercise but my body is not increase, I try gym too increase body but no change. I want to increase my body please help me, second problem some time i am facing a stomach pain, I don't know why Please help me to Increase my body and in stomach pain
Sir, I have been drinking alcohol since 20 years. And I suddenly stopped drinking. I ll not drink further. Is it any harmful to give it up suddenly ? I feel headache sometimes, and I have become somewhat thin.
Hello folks I need to increase my weight Please help me out I'll be really glad if any doc out here can help me Thanks.
I have been hitting gym for last 2 week. But no gain in muscle. What are the food I should take. Is there any natural food as a substitute for protein powder.
I am a student with study hour upto 12hours a day. I want to gain some weight (8kgs). Please suggest me some working method or medicine to do so. How to gain weight fast?
I am 19 years old boy and I am very thin I want to put up some weight so how can I gain weight and become little bubbly. I don't know because I donated the blood I lost my weight. Please suggest some advices to put up weight.
Hi I'm a male or boy which type of fruits or any fruits or vegetables by eating or consuming works and gives or show great result or works for our skin and gives us fairer , glowing and clear skin on our face and body and keeps our skin healthy please tel me plz.
I'm very confused regarding my physique. I'm very thin. Please suggest me something that I can gain weight.
We all crave for that glowing, healthy skin which is easy to maintain and are willing to shell our exorbitant amounts to achieve the same. However, we need not look far. There are some magical products right in our homes which can do the trick for us, without spending time or money. Besan (gram flour) is one such wonder.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with some lime, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin become radiant and glowing. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes will do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? The best art is that this can be used regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.