Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S.V.SubramanyamYour feedback matters!
I am having burning sensation after urination. Also a foul smell is coming out from my vagina. Before six months I had done 4 times calitrophy. Even then my urine infection problem is not solved. Kindly suggest.
Hi sir/mam I am Kural 23 years old n I am facing urine problem, when I feel urinate it comes drop by drop and too takes two or three times to complete with pain. And sometimes when I am sitting it comes out some amount of urine without knowing me. I consult also doctor and the result of scan is urine prevoid 700 ml and post void 500 ml, doctor said tube must be take in by the treatment, I tube by urine way and said it may cure 10 % only. And medicines are conserve and Tolu-XR®Z. Please your suggestions. Thank you.
Right Kidney normal in size, shape, outline, lie, parenchymal texture & pelvicalyceal system shows moderate hydronephrosis due to a calculus of size 16.5 mm seen in under part of ureter. Please suggest for this
Just after physical exercise jogging I experience light reddish urine I have kidney stone problem and I want to know whether this kidney stone cause thrush?
I am 26 year old female. My urine test shows Pus cells 2-4/hpf and epithelial cells/RBCs Absent. Please tell whether any treatment required?
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.