Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.K.SarkarYour feedback matters!
My father has got Diabetes recently. What is the Diet chart he should follow. And suggest what are the food items he can eat and what should not he eat. Please mention the food item names.
Respected Sir, I am 39 years, from last 7-8 months my serum uric acid not being controlled. Always remain higher side approx 5-7.5. Pl suggest me to control soonly. Severe pain in both ankles and pain with swelling in left hand fingers. I am unable to walk. If Any home treatment Please tell.
A doctor had given me rubired tablets for HB and increased my Thyroid tabs to 50 mcg instead of 25 mcg. I had anemia for along time HB ranged from 11/8-6 always. Last count was 6.9 two months back. And thyroid from 4-5 years, I always had 18-8 TSH. Last count was 8.2 TSH. This is the first time in years that my thyroid is actually almost normal. And my HB has increased. NOW: HB: 13.1 TSH: 5.63 Almost after 5-6 years. Both count are good. She wants me to continue the tabs for next one month. I just have 1 question, she gave me" thyroid" 50mcg, and my tummy has increased a lot, my weight has increased 1-2 kgs as well. Is it because of the increased dosage? I think its tablet problem, as I have always taken" thyronorm" 25mcg not" thyroid"
Which treatment in homeopathy is given for hypothyroidism? Its been a year since I was diagnosed. I've no family had history of this disease.
I have high Uric Acid level (7.3) detected for the last 4-5 months. After consultation I take Feburic-80 for one month and changed my eating habit. I stopped taking medicine when level reduces to 4.0. Just before one month I realized heel pain and checked it again, it is now 7.7. Dr. Advised me do a close look to your uric acid level and continue to take medicine but denied heel pain pain relates high uric acid level. I just wanted to know is it relates, I am feeling difficult walking for10-20 steps just after bed. I also feel stretches in between heel and ankle in downstairs. Please suggest.
Sir now my wife have delivered a baby. She is taking thyroxine 50mcg tab. Daily. My question is. There is any effect on breast feeding to my baby.
Hi I am 35 yr old with diabetes of 10 year old and I am facing sex problem and also numbness in foot.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am 41 years old I have done blood test. My total. Cholesterol level 199.0, tgl level is 400. And sr. Uric acid level is 7mgs% what can do and which medicine will take.
My Daughter-in-law (age 23) has been advised for removal of her thyroid. The CT scan showed nodules in both lobes. Other clinical exams also confirmed Goiter. What are the after effects and medications after surgery?
What is the best medicine to cure thyroid? my thyroid glands are swelled (ultrasound) and the tsh is 7.9.
Hi doctor I have been suffering from diabetes for the last six years but despite it I keep fast in the month of Ramadan (Ramzan. 1 week ago I felt low back pain that was unaffordable. My doctor suggested me to not to keep fast and said keeping stomach empty for diabetes patients may cause of increase of sugar level. I just want to know can I keep fast or not.
The symptoms are diabetes as under:
1) Polyuria : Excessive urine formation
2) Polydipsia ; Excessive thirst
3) Weight loss
4) Delayed wound healing
This symptoms are seen in full blown cases where blood sugar levels are very high . All cases od diabetes may not show this symptoms. These symptoms are produces mainly diabetic patient excrete lot of glucose in their urine. In fact the name diabetes means sweet urine.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms of diabeties. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.