Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. Dilip KumarYour feedback matters!
I have constipation of about 4 years old. My age is 18. What to do and what to eat to empty bowel. Please give me best suggestion possible.
Respected Doctor, I am diabetic from last 5years. First I have psoriasis on my hands when cure for this without knowingly I affected by diabetes. In 2011 when weakness occurs to me then I diagnosed that I have fasting sugar 200. In 2013I met with an accident then taking antibiotics I again affected by psoriasis. From 2013 onwards I again affected by psoriasis till date. Whenever I go for treat psoriasis my sugar levels go up. I want to know what's the relation between psoriasis and diabetes and how I overcome this disease. There is no any benefits to me by taking karela, neem, jamun, methinks etc. My sugar levels still 200 at fasting. I take glimepiride 2mg and metformin 1000mg two times daily I. E. Morning and evening. Please suggest.
Sir my husband liking my ass during sex. Am also enjoined that but after sex am very nervous. How am stop pls do need you r guidance.
I have a problem of waterish sperm, I am facing issue from last 6 month. I thought it is due to diet but I have improve my diet but it is still same.
I am 21, I cannot sleep at night, I don't face any problems sleeping in day time, but sleeping at night is impossible. Earlier I was able to sleep while listening to music, then getting sleep with that stopped, then I was able to sleep having a soft toy at my side, then getting sleep with that stopped, then I started sleeping with my mom and dad and that helped. Now, nothing works. What should I do?
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.