Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. RP MathurYour feedback matters!
HI Dr. I recently had pain in fingers with swelling and redness at the figure joint adjacent to thumb. Afer consulting Dr. he identified it as a possible gout attack. I did all the blood test which were normal and uric acid was 6.6. So I was put on febuxostat for 15 days. When I was on 9 th day of treatment I had more pain. So I stopped it. Then I controlled my diet last week uric acid level was 4.5 just by diet control now last night I started getting pain in one knee. On left ligament side and today in hand elbow? what can be the reason for this? what should I do?
For what reason now a days diabetic is more spreading? Also small children's are suffering in diabetic. What's the main cause? How to avoid it?
I am hypo thyroid using thyronorm 50mcg since 2006 I wanna reduce my weight I am 26 years old and my weight is about 65 my height is 5'1 please suggest something I am unable to work out hard due to weak in strength.
I am 21 years old male. I have fat at lower part of the belly. I used to go gym and do workout for my belly from the last 2 years but I still have not overcome my fat. I also avoid junk food and consume less quantity of sugar and am also eating healthy food. Any recommendation?
URIC ACID is 10.20 please suggest medicine &other precautions. feeling weakness, pain in legs only, no joint pain.
I am diabetic. Taking 01 tab. Of metsmall-500 after dinner from Aug. 2014. On 24.12. 2015 I undergone fasting test and reported 108. Pertinent to mention my sugar level never reached beyond 130. Should I stop medicine or continue or reduce medicine level.
I m diabetic age is 33 taking insulin how can I avoid to maintain my sugar levels good guide me kindly. What r d test required for a patient.
My recent thyroid test says that my total thyroxine (t4) level is 3.6 which is low. Is it a serious problem and how to rectify it.
I am 30 years old. My father got diabetes now, but not sure it will affect me as well. Now I have few symptoms, I feel hungry a lot, If I am late for 30 mins for lunch or dinner, I feel like I will fell down somewhere. Also if I have sweets I feel something is happening in my mind. Pls suggest.
Sugar addiction is basically a relentless sugar craving that is triggered in the brain due to mental hunger or an inherent sweet tooth. Yet, excessive sugar is not a good thing in the long run. It can lead to diabetes and various other issues like high cholesterol, hypertension, and obesity. Also, people whose grandparents have suffered from diabetes need to be especially careful of such sweet cravings as it may trigger the same problem in them too. So how can you cut sugar out of your life? Here's a list of tips.
- Detox or Gradual Scaling Down: While many people are in favour of gradually scaling down your sugar intake and slowly cutting it out of your life in a matter of weeks and months, there are experts who believe in stopping intake of it. A clean break from sugar is said to have a beneficial detox like effect on the brain and body. Many experts recommend cutting sugar out of your life in one clean swipe.
- Replacements: Using other substances like honey or even extracts from the Stevia plant are known to be a good replacement plan for cutting down your sugar addiction. You can start by introducing your system to these replacements in your daily beverages like tea, coffee or lemonade, before moving on to the use of organic honey for desserts and baking, as well as other sugar-free desserts and puddings.
- Fruits: The best way to get your sugar indulgence fixed is to have a good dose of fruit. This can help in giving you a good amount of dietary sugars which are natural and do not harm the body in the long run. Also, fruits are a healthy way of ingesting sugar even as you get valuable nutrients, vitamins and mineral - one arrow, many targets!
- Clean Up: Take a walk around your home and find all those secret candy stashes. Also, look for your dessert and pudding trays in the fridge. Now take all this out and give them away or trash them. Once you remove the option of snacking on sugary treats, you will be in a better place to avoid it altogether.
- Magnesium: Your chocolate craving might actually be a call for magnesium that your body is missing out on. Similarly, a mental hunger pang may actually be a need for water or some solid food. Avoid the sugary rush and take the healthy route instead, with the help of nuts and dairy.
Controlling your sugar addiction can save you from various ailments even as it gives you a healthier lifestyle.