Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old unmarried my MRI report shows sacro-ileitis report TB I have pain on left hip wht this mean and treatment.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee
- You may notice redness in your knee area
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Hello sir I m 36 male for many days I have pain in my ankle I used many oil and gel even spray but they give only temporary relief when I stop using them it start aching aain. It made difficult for me to even walk I am very upset. What should I do now?
Am 20 years old .a defence aspirant. Suffering from l4-s1 l5-s1 disc bulging. First I felt my pain in last of December 2015 .doctor suggest me to go through surgery. Can it be get recovered without surgery? Can I start my normal life back? Can I achieve my dream by joining army?
My knee is pain to much I don't know why. Give me some suggestions do. Improve my pain. I m 51old lady.
I am suffering from pain in the back side of whole both leg muscles and continues less fever my HB IS 8.4.
I am 21 year old and have a pain in my back when I wake up early in the morning. So tell me what to do?
My brother suffering from back pain and heavy pain in back head. He suffering this pain from last 10 days. No medical treatment is effective and no disease is found during test. Please give me some suggestions & what I do this time I can't understand.
I am 19 year old male. My left heel is paining from 7 day. What should I do. Sometime it stop and after sometime it automatically start paining.
Always bend your knees and your hips, not your back.
Maintain a good posture. Avoid slumping in your chair, hunching over a desk or walking with your shoulders hunched.
Use a chair with a backrest. Sit with your feet flat on the floor or on a footrest. Change how you sit every few minutes