Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ReddyYour feedback matters!
Sjögren’s Syndrome/Sicca syndorme is a condition which is an autoimmune disease. This condition has no treatment with conventional system of medicines. Patients are advised to survive on Steroidal Remedies or immunosuppressive medicines. These medicines have severe side effects on the body and lead to the poor quality of life. A patient doesn’t get the relief from the disease. But starts inviting other complications with all such treatments. Sukhayu Ayurved is a prime institution Sjögren's Syndrome treatment in Ayurveda of Ayurveda where we are providing Sjögren’s Syndrome treatment in Ayurveda.
What happens in Sjögren’s Syndrome?
Dry eyes and dry mouth are two main symptoms which appear in Sjögren’s Syndrome. Other than these there are several other symptoms too
- Joint pain is another common symptom of Sjögren’s Syndrome. Morning stiffness might be present just similar to the rheumatoid arthritis. Prolonged fatigue and tiredness also appear in these cases.
- Because of lack of saliva- salivary glands start swelling up. This happens due to heavy working of the glands. Skin rashes along with dry skin is also another symptom of Sjögren’s Syndrome. Due to dryness in throat, patients come with a complaint of regular dry cough.
- Apart from all these signs and symptoms the most common thing in Sjögren’s Syndrome is – dry eyes and dry mouth. The noun dry eye syndrome and dry mouth syndrome are also in use because of the commonness of these symptoms.
Ayurveda About Sjögren’s Syndrome
The main thing in the treatment is the correct diagnosis. Until unless we don’t have the correct diagnosis in Ayurvedic terms, it is hard to treat or take a case for any of the diseases. When it comes to the Sjögren’s Syndrome, team of Sukhayu Ayurved has worked hard to pinpoint the ayurvedic diagnosis. This is Udaka Vaha Srotas Dushti! If we look at the classical reference of the same we find the same-
जिह्वा तालु ओष्ठ कण्ठ क्लोम शोषम पिपासां चातिवृद्धम दृष्ट्वोदकव्हानयस्य स्रोतांसि प्रदुष्टनीति विद्यात!
चरक विमान स्थान ५/८
In this reference Charaka says that this is the “turbulence” in the Udaka Vaha Srotas. Which leads to the dryness of the tongue, palate, lips and throat along with excessive thirst. This is the thing which has similar reference to the Sjögren’s Syndrome.
Sjögren’s Syndrome Treatment in Ayurveda
Once we have a direct reference to the diagnosis, we need the Chikitsa Sutra and that we find in the same reference very much loud and clear- तृष्णोपशामनि तथैवामप्रदोषीकी! That clearly indicates that we should work on the toxins- Aama, which are the main thing in any of the autoimmune or immune system related conditions- which are the root cause of the problem. Along with that we need to pacify the thirst.
In Ayurved every treatment is given in terms of Sutra- the line of treatment and we follow the text as it is in every case, whether it is a complicated cancer and Sjögren’s Syndrome or simple fever. The actual treatment is given in accordance to the condition of the patient. Bio-constitution (Prakriti) and complete examination of the patient, is important in Ayurved.
For Sjögren’s Syndrome treatment in Ayurveda, a patient needs to stay with us for 16 days, we give Basti treatment along with medicines- in start it is an IPD treatment later on you need to continue the medicines for 5 to 6 months for complete control on the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering back pain more then one month I consulted orthopaedic doctor but still pain what can I do.
What are the symptoms of viral fever. It causes day by day for me else 6 weeks. I met doctor and he said that it is malaria. Is it true?
Hi doctor me saba from kashmir. I depression patient. I regular my medicine. But sometimes. I was soooo headch pain. Itnai sir dardh hota hai. Na mai baat kar pahtee hu ush time nahi kuch aur pain killer med. Sir dardh ka kya karu mai I am confused. Plzz tell me what I do. This is my request.
I Am 20 yrs old. When I get sad I always think of suicide? But I am a Psychology student and I know but. What should I do now?
Men, you must avoid these 7 blunders-
1) Sex begins in the bed: For most men, sex is plug and play. Women are not cut that way, arousal for women is not so quick. Do some fun activities together, and show you appreciate her. It is important to build on closeness by hugging, kissing, and holding hands. A long hug can does much more than you can think. Hugging for 30 seconds stimulates oxytocin, the hormone in women that makes them feel secure. Feeling secure in the relationship is important for a woman to feel up for sex.
2) You can plan it well: Do not assume that if your plan worked the first couple of times or more, it will work the next time as well. What turns your woman on varies with her mood, and how she is placed with her monthly cycle. Her body can be more sensitive at certain times more than the other. Try different things and when you find something that works, linger on it. Women often complain that men move on to the next thing just as they really start to enjoy an activity.
3) You know it all: It is common for women to fake an orgasm to make it feel better. So, if she's not enjoying herself, you might not be aware. Do the talk and ask her how she feels. Let her guide you to a beautiful experience for both.
4) It is all about physical stimulation: You must go beyond your idea of foreplay, it is not just physical stimulation. You must not ignore mental stimulation. While physical stimulation is enough for men to get turned on, it is not the same for women. Women feel and fantasize a lot. Appeal to their fantasy or share a sexy memory.
5) Assume that intercourse gives her an orgasm: Majority of women do not get an orgasm via intercourse alone. Reson being most sex positions don’t directly stimulate the clitoris. Figure out ways that work for her. To help her hit the high note when you do have sex, a good foreplay is important. The closer women are as you begin the intercourse, the more likely they are to have an orgasm.
6) Seduction is not required: All women like to be seduced. Seduction is where is all begins and a deciding factor. You must know the trick, for it is different for different women. The idea is to convey to her that she is desirable.
7) Focus on going inside: Most women need clitoral stimulation to get an orgasm, but it's not as simple. More so because of its anatomy. Its nerve endings spread throughout the vulva and inside the vagina. All make for potential pleasure points which are worth exploring.
Have any further questions on your sexual health and relationships? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones."
I'm having my periods from last 13-15 days. I'm so irritated by this. What should I do. My hemoglobin rate is 9.9 on last Saturday when I check.
I have lot of pain during periods what medicine should I use and is there any side effects of medicine during that tym I take half tablet of combiflam and having some problem in periods Give me right direction so Thankful to you Please help me.
Herniated disks or bone spurs in the vertebrae of the neck may become the reason behind severe neck pain. They sometimes take too much space and compress the nerves branching out from the spinal cord.