Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
Daily sex krne se sperm ki quantity per kya asar padta h? Kya daily sex krne se body m weakness hoti h?
I not interested in sex upset in my mind & I am not interested in my wife So I help I am interest my wife Not working my penis & My penis is very small So I help.
I am 28 years old married guy. I work in multinational company. I have lots of work pressure. So I am always stressed mood. Can't able to give time to my wife. So my sex life is not good. How can I make it more comfortable. So that I can give pleasure to my wife and satisfy her as well.
I am 27 years male. My sperm count is 55 million/ml Actively motile is 55% Sluggish motile is 20 % Non motile is 25 % Is this a problem? Please respond to this.
I have to sex with my girl. But she had sex 4 boys. Is she affect by hiv when she fucked by 4 boys. If not affected shall I fuck her.
I am 27 year old and my vagina has enlarged causing sexual problems between me and my husband. What should I do?
My age is 44 & I am in marketing job which is full with stress & tension. I am now feeling low in libido's'& also have low levels of Testosterone which has stated affecting my sexual life. Kindly suggests Me various options available to again rejunivate myself - have normal sexual life with my partner.
I am suffering from weak penis problem due to over masturbation. It is not correctly erected and the tension time is too less, and also suffering from seamen leakage. please help me for the treatment.
Suffering form phimosis. While erection the foreskin does not go back. Without erection it goes back. Please help me in becoming normal.
Masturbation refers to the pleasure given by a person to one’s own body. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental well-being. Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners.
Following are the advantages of masturbation:
1. Prevents premature ejaculation: Sex therapists are of the view that you can control premature ejaculation by masturbating about a couple of hours before sex. This will improve your timing and keep you from ejaculating too quickly.
2. Prevents prostate cancer: An Australian study published in 2003 found that men would reduce their risk to develop prostate cancer if they ejaculate five times or more during a week. Masturbation will keep disease-causing toxins from building up in your urinary tract and prevent prostate cancer.
3. Prevents erectile dysfunction: It is obvious that you will lose muscle tone with age, but masturbation keeps you in shape down there and prevents erectile dysfunction as well.
4. Improves sperm motility: Some studies back the claim that masturbation improves the quality and motility of sperm. If you masturbate before intercourse, you will release any residual sperms in your semen transporting tubules. This allows for the production of new 'better' sperms, which makes it easier for couples to conceive.
5. Improves your timing: One of many benefits of masturbation is that it helps you last longer during an intercourse. This gives you a chance to get familiar with how you feel when you get close to ejaculation.
6. Manages depression: Since masturbation releases oxytocin, which are known as your feel-good hormones, you can use this activity to manage your stress and improve your mood.
7. Improves immunity: Ejaculation increases the levels of cortisol, the hormone responsible for making you feel stressed. The experts believe that this hormone is good in small doses because it helps maintain your immunity. It means masturbation can play a role in strengthening your immune system.
8. Boosts your mood: Among many other things, masturbating will excrete neurochemicals such as oxytocin and dopamine that boost your satisfaction and lift your spirits.
9. Prevents STDS and unwanted pregnancy: Masturbation is the safest way to have sexual satisfaction without having to worry about STDs or unwanted pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.