Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi A.Kamble
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi A.KambleYour feedback matters!
I am 60+ years old & suffering from arthritis for the past 10 years. Both knees are affected. I consulted a doctor and he has suggested knee replacement in both knee. Is knee replacement necessary? What are the advantages of knee replacement? Will I be able to walk properly after the operation?
Hi my wife has a vitamin d deficiency she is 35 yr old. She is mildly loosing weight. Many times she also has complaints of neck pain back pain and bone pains. Her vitamin d level is 25 ng/ml. Please help.
I am 62 years old male. Suffering from backache with altered sensation over both anterolateral thigh. The impression is: Nerve conduction study reveals demyelinating sensory neuropathy involving bilateral femoral cutaneous nerves (left > right) suggestive of bilateral meralgia paresthetica. Now doctor has gives TAB PREGABA M at night and local injection. I have stopped using tight cloths. Pl guide. (2) my weight is 71.5 kgs and ht 161 cm. Pure vegetarian. What diet I should take to reduce weight.
I am 21 years old male. I am suffering with body pain from the last 2 weeks and I am using zandubalm, hot water massage, But still the pain is same, What to do now? PIease suggest any medicine?
Hi, I am 29 years old male I have a problem with my knees every time I try to climb stairs it hurts a lot. Please help.
I am Tushar Ghosh 50 years old from kolkata I have lower back pain since last few month, now days I won't be able to properly walk. My question is which Dr. Is suitable for me to cure such problem pls help me. And also let me know if you have suggestion for me.
I am always having headache once I woke up in morning, also a small pain in neck, what will be the reason behind it.
I am into intense fitness like cross fit. I was travelling so there has been a long break since I couldn't work out regularly. Now my right knee joint is giving me a problem. I can hear a noise whenever I stretch and exercise from the joint. Is this serious or it's just lack of activity. Kindly advise if I should see a orthopedic.
My GrandMother is suffering from Arthritis due to which she is having very pain in joints. Please suggest some Ayurvedic treatment or natural remedies so that it will help in reducing pain.
Knees paining every day. He is a salesman always standing at work place. Age is 56. Can you suggest me the best medicine or any remedy.
Hello. I Have A Back Bone Problem From Childhood I Do not Want To Fix It By Any operations Bt I Want Fix It By Exercises And Other Activity So Please Tell Me What Should I Do For It?
A few hours ago my friend slipped and fell down half a flight of stairs, injuring her back. When she tries to bow down, pain increases in her back. Is there anything she can do to make going into work tomorrow less terrible?
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.