Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Venereologists in India. You will find Venereologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Venereologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rao
Submit a review for Dr. RaoYour feedback matters!
I have bit dark skin I would like to is it's possible to improve my skin tone by using laser treatment or any other ways please send me the total cost.
Hi, I am suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa since 1 year. I have taken several antibiotics and had two excisions under armpits. As I cannot continue long term antibiotics due to side effects, I am using Himalaya haridra (turmeric) tablet and TALEKT tablet as it is helping in skin conditions. I am unaware if it will have any side effects because, there is an ingredient bronopol in haridra tablets. Himalaya TALEKT tablets appears to be fine. Please suggest the dosage and duration for these tablets. Also suggest I can use turmeric capsules daily and which turmeric capsules. Please advice. Thanks.
I am 19 years old male. But my face is oily and many pimple and dark spot. To 3 month. So please advise.
Hello sir, I am having rashes like infection in my groin. I used fourderm cream, but the cure is only temporary. It is coming again and again. Please suggest me with a cure.
I am 91 year old. My left hip is swollen. No pain. Swelling has moved on my left back also. While sitting on hard fable I feel some soft flesh. Heavy acidity in stomach and nose is blocked. Which medicine or exercise is recommended, thanks.
HIV, which is short for Human Immunodeficiency Virus, penetrates your body and directly attacks your immune system. In this process, the virus weakens your body's natural defense mechanism against diseases and infections. A compromised immune system makes the body prone to minor infections, which healthy people would generally overcome. The virus itself doesn't cause any physical symptoms. It only serves to ease the entry of other bacteria and viruses into the body.
The following are some of the ways HIV affects your body:
1. Immune system - The human immunodeficiency virus destroys CD4 cells, the white blood cells that help the immune system ward off foreign substances. If left unchecked, HIV can develop into AIDS. During such time, the virus may damage the immune system to an extent that it wouldn't be able to ward off minor infections that a healthy immune system would. A person with HIV could thus suffer from fever, chills, sweats, shortness of breath, white spots in the mouth, fatigue, skin rash and weight loss from time to time.
2. Respiratory system - As HIV develops into AIDS, the body can contract infections such as pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP), tuberculosis and Kaposi's sarcoma. These conditions lead to serious respiratory problems. PCP is found to be one of the most common infections among people with HIV. 85% of the people would develop the infection if the condition is left untreated.
3. Skin problems - As in healthy individuals, many skin conditions can also occur in people with HIV or AIDS. But a compromised immune system heightens the condition and causes difficulty in treatment. Dermatitis, psoriasis, and hives are common conditions. They are also prone to a rare type of skin cancer known as Kaposi's sarcoma.
4. Gastrointestinal system - Gastrointestinal disorders are the most common ailments for people diagnosed with HIV and AIDS. Problems faced include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, weight loss, abdominal pain and gastrointestinal bleeding. 50% of the people suffering from HIV encounter gastrointestinal disorders at some point of their illness. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am 26 year old, female. Because of hereditary reasons I am having very thick and blunt hair on my chin. From past 2 years I have seen that growth of hair has been spread to more wider area, which is giving a man look. This seems totally abnormal. Even if I remove it from root, it comes back in lass than a day. Can you please suggest a solution to get rid of this and stop growth. I have never been on any medication for menstrual problems. And my menstrual cycle is always regular. I have been sexually active from 1 year. (not conceived yet). Also if I take medication for this, will it cause hormonal changes which will impact fertility in anyway. Please suggest suitable solution.
Which home made face pack is best for making face fairer, cleaner and glowing? And how many times a week it should be applied?
Sex can get predictable and monotonous if you don’t try something new every so often. Chief Consultant Sexologist and Fertility Specialist at Sannidhya Multi-Speciality Hospital, Ahmedabad, Paras Shah, suggests you explore the following erogenous zones to bring an element of surprise in foreplay.
He says, “While I suggest these erogenous zones, it is important for couples to communicate with each other and find out what they like or dislike as far as foreplay is concerned.”
- Earlobe: Shah says that ears are very sensitive parts to play with. Use your fingers to play with the earlobe or gently move your finger along the edge of the earlobe. You could try licking the earlobe to give your partner a frisson of excitement.
- Neck: “Men and women both love getting kissed and licked on the neck, especially the lower side, towards the collar bone,” says Shah.
- Inner thigh: Thighs, inner thighs especially, are another sensitive zone of the human body. Graze the inner thigh with your finger nails or let your hands glide over them. Use aromatic oil, moisturiser or water-based gels to massage for some guaranteed-to-excite action.
- Feet: While gently tickling your partner’s feet is bound to excite, playing and licking the toes can be very arousing too. Gently nibble the base of the toes to heighten the excitement.
- Lower belly: The navel and the area below is a very sensitive zone. A favourite with love-making scenes in the movies, take it slow here as you walk your fingers around the navel and below. Move downwards slowly and gently lick the navel and wait for the moans of pleasure.
- Armpit: "Rubbing ice, feather touches or even pouring chocolate over this area and licking it can ratchet up the excitement," suggests Shah. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.