Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranjiv Chandel
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjiv ChandelYour feedback matters!
Sir When i go for stool passing I am feeling un tolerable pain in the muscles of my both the heels since last 10 days. Kindly suggest. My Age is 41 years, weight 65 kgs, height 5' 6" I do not suffer from any ailment.
I have fever since 2 days, which is relieved by paracetamol. But again rises after a few hours. Fever doesn't exceed 100 degrees. I have a lot of body pains, especially in my back, shoulders and legs. I also have a little shivering. I don't have any cold or cough complaints. Please Help!
My mother is 63. She has pain in her right shoulder and is unable to lift or move her hand completely. Dr. Here prescribes pain relievers but they are just temporary relief. Her pain increases even if if she does small task. Kindly advise which specialist should we consult and what could be the reason. She is otherwise quite healthy.
I have very bad body ache. I take pain killer for relief. But when the effect of painkiller gets over. Body ache and all my head portion starts paining. I have internal fever also at the same time. Please help me with some remedies.
I am 28 years old man I am suffering a both calf pain since 18 months. I have consulted many doctors like orthopedic, physician but don't get recovery. Kindly suggest me some solution.
I am 35 year old male and have backache for last 4 months, I am also suffering from psoriatic arthritis. What should I do?
I am 59 year old. I am suffering leg & ankle swelling & pain lst 3 months. I take some ayurvedic medicine Vedantak Vati for some relief. Please suggest me what I do.
How to avoid back pain and what are the symptoms of the back pains and how to recover back pain what are the best medicine for the back pain.
I've a twist in my knee caused by playing football. It is not getting well even after 1 week . It's really painful while walking . Kindly suggest any remedies.
Dear Dr. I am suffering from neck pain from last 4-5 days continually. Pain is in my neck start from right side n up to right shoulder. Sometimes when I take painkiller it helps me. But when I lay down on bed nd took my head in pillow on wall. Pain starts again. Please suggest me what I do. Is it a serious desires or due to wrong sitting posture.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.