Lybrate.com has top trusted Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists from across India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramakrishna
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dr. RamakrishnaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 21 years. Female I have headache for one year. And today I have seen some small insect when blowing. What to do.
Obesity Can Diminish Penis Sensation
It's somewhat ironic that as our culture has become ever more obsessed with physical appearance, and with a renewed emphasis on gyms and diets, that obesity has continued to grow as a problem for so many people. It's common knowledge nowadays that obesity can be a significant deterrent to general health, but it also can have an impact on penis health. For example, a man who suffers from obesity may also find he is experiencing a loss in penis sensation levels - and that can keep him from enjoying sex to the optimum extent.
A growing problem
The National Institutes for Health estimates that 1 in 3 American adults are classified as officially obese. (Obesity is defined as having a body mass index, or BMI, of 30 or above.) Although the U.S. government has been promoting efforts to bring the obesity rate down to 15%, no state in the most recent survey scored lower than 20.5%. And the trend shows obesity getting worse rather than better.
Why is obesity concerning? Because it can have a big negative impact on a person's life. Heart attack, stroke and diabetes are some of the complications that are more likely to be associated with obesity. And obesity can also lead to a decrease in penis sensation.
Why a penis sensation effect?
Obesity is generally associated with several problems which can result in penis sensation loss.
- Circulation. Often when a person is obese, they are eating a not-so-good diet. For example, high-fat, high-cholesterol diets can create a situation in which arteries become clogged, severely impacting circulation of the blood. In addition, the extra body mass brought about by obesity can put physical pressure on many blood vessels, further impacting their ability to let blood circulate properly. This can result in passing feelings of numbness in the extremities - including the penis.
- Blood vessel damage. As time goes on, the damage to the blood vessels can become more pronounced. This is especially likely to occur if a person develops diabetes as a result of their obesity. When a person has diabetes, they need assistance in managing blood sugar (glucose) levels. Improperly managed blood sugar can result in tissue deterioration and destruction, often in the blood vessels themselves. This again impacts circulation, which can lead to parts of the body - such as the penis - not getting sufficient blood and therefore not having proper sensation.
- Nerves. Blood vessels are not the only tissues affected by improper glucose levels; so are nerve tissues. Severe deterioration can lead to diabetic neuropathy, in which affected nerves cannot respond to the same level of stimulus as they did in the past. When this occurs in the penis, it means strokes and touches that may have produced pleasurable penis sensation in the past no longer do so, or no longer do so to the same degree.
Fighting obesity can be hard. It generally requires a commitment to dietary changes and incorporating more physical activity into the daily routine. Men who are obese are urged to work with their doctor to develop a sensible plan that can help them bring their weight down to healthier levels. This will not only help avoid loss of penis sensation but can also help them improve their overall health.
Penis sensation diminishment can be caused by things other than obesity, such as aggressive or rough handling of the penis during partner sex or masturbation. Daily utilization of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be helpful. It's essential that the crème contains an amino acid known as acetyl L-carnitine. This neuroprotective ingredient can help protect against loss of penis sensation due to rough handling. The crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that protects against penis skin damage from excess free radicals.
Just did 80 test for my dad at thyro care can't understand the report, but he feels bit dizziness in the evening also he has headache in the evening. Can you help pls.
I suffering in a headache. About 2month The headache come suddenly and I feel madness for few minutes.. So what I can do to sove this type of case.
I am 75 kg, height 5'4" 40 years old female. I want to reduce at least 8 -10 kg. I have a sedentary lifestyle. I am a tattoo artist by profession. Hence my job requires me to sit for long hours and no perfect timings for eating. Please help.
I want to become slim, can you suggest a balanced diet which helps me to loose weight. I am 28 years old and height is 170 cm weight is 89 kgs.
Obesity and wellness
Top ten weight loss tips
1) Exercise regularly, eat less and sleep more
2) Check hormones like thyroid and review any of your medications are causing weight gain.
3) Eat food as raw as possible.
Avoid processed foods.
Eat only when hungry
4) Avoid too much fruits
6) Avoid artificial sweeteners
7) Follow low carbohydrate diet
8) Follow intermittent fasting
9) Follow ketogenic diet in resistant cases
10) Consider weight loss pills and bariatric surgery if above measures fails and if bmi is too high
Remember, weight needs consistent efforts. Its 90%mental phenomenan.