Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rama Mohan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rama MohanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my mom is having hypothyroid she is gaining weight very fast what she has to do or also having sugar.
I m facing problem of uric acid having lots of pain in my joints specially in legs joints. Uric acid measurement is 5.7 and limit as mention in report is maximum range between 2-7. Taking zyloric 300. Is there any other medicine available please suggest best.
I am 66 years old sufferring from T-2 diabitics for the last 5 years and under control. Two days back, I found swelling in my left feet near the small finger as a result of which I could not walk. There is no wound and no pain during nights. No one in my family is having any paralytics complaint so far. Please advise.
I had sugar and I take sugar free gold regularly. Is any side effect occurs if I take it for lifetime?
Is there any test to be done to confirm type one or type 2 diabetes. My diabetologist is confusing me a lot on that and charging very high every time I visit his clinic.
What is evion 400 capsules. Can I take it for healthy skin. One of my relatives advice me to take this capsule.
I am 65 years and am controlling sugar since 25 years. Seeing slight increasing trend in HbA1C six months before (6.3 to 6.7), I consulted my endocrinologist and he increased dose of Glitaris M7. 5 tablet from half to one daily, and introduced one additional tablet Januvia 100 mg. This change brought down HbA1C back to 6.3. However, when I started taking Januvia, initially I had burning feeling in chest. It was temporary and I continued with Januvia. Recently (about one month back), I started having problem in swallowing solid food. I took a course of Gannamod tablets (20) and now I am practicing change in life style like keeping gap of 2 hours between dinner and bed. However, I am not quite comfortable with this and have developed anxiety for eating. I read that Januvia has side effect of acid reflux. Nevertheless, my endocrinologist told me that there is no such side effect due to Januvia and I should continue with the course. I request you to please confirm this.
Is taking Jalra M 50/500 for sugar And telma 40 mg for BP is safe taking regularly I have kidney stone 4 mm both sides how to get cure kidney stones. Will stone grows if not taken medication.
I am 32 years old type 2 diabetic. I want to know about Stevia pills/ powder which I could use as sweetener. Is it genuinely good? Are there any side effect? Can you suggest any good brand? Thanks- Piyush.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.