Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Mohan RaoYour feedback matters!
I have lower leg pain in bones I also don't feel power in hands I have no problem regarding low glucose in body what kind of disease is it I am 15 yrs. Old.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2.2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.
I had injury in knee there was 2 cracks before two months. I have problems in running I cannot running which exercise helps me.
Hi, I am male 29 yrs, I am experiencing hot flush in both my legs for few seconds. And have severe pain in my ankle when I wake up in the morning. I am currently taking ibuprofen 400 mg 3x day please advise.
I started morning walk for 20 mins in morning to reduce weight but m unable to walk as much as I want as my legs pain a lot d front part below knee. Please advise me wat I can do for dis as I want to loose weight as fast as I can.
I am taking two cups of milk everyday as it was advised for old age, bone health, joint pain, muscle pain etc. As you are telling that it is a myth, please advise me a good substitute.
I have usually problem in my back bone and it's got too much longer and painful so please solve my problems sir.
Dear sir I am a 27years old male. I have masturbation habit last 10 years. Now affect hand shivering that working time and back pain also. Please help me.
I am diabetic since 13 years I am 36 years old I take lantus 25 units, I had a 50% blockage I am taking angispan TR 2.5 twice, ramipril once clopitab 75 once and tonact 80 once my problem is when I sit for long time on chair in office my left leg ankle is getting swelling and again it goes off after rest. I had all the kidney related test all are normal I even have spondylitis is it because of spondylitis? Or it is because of diabetic neuropathy.
I am 47 years old. Since one month I could not sit down as well as get up comfortably on the ground by bending left knee, feeling joint knee pain while doing above.
I am suffering from cervical spondylosis in neck bone. I want to know if it is a serious disorder? What should I do to recover? Is it curable. exercise yoga swimming badminton how can all these effect. Does being overweight is one if the reasons. My height is 5 feet 7 in and weight is 77 kg so reducing weight and exercise would help?
I'm suffering from my back bone pain and I also suffering from cold from last fifteen days so what I have to doo can you tell me plss.
I had slipped in the bathroom few years back. Since then I get very bad pain in the hip joint going down to the knees n whole leg. Mostly left side. Mri of lower back & hip joint had shown inflammation of hip joint after suffering for one month. Neurologist had prescribed several blood tests which showed that its not even arthritis. This pain has been coming and going through the years. At times it went with painkiller like indocap. When in pain i'm unable to walk, stand, sit or lie down comfortably. Feels as if one leg is shorter than the other. Please help me as nothing has been diagnosed in so many years despite tests. Right now in severe pain since a month and a half.
My friend (age 27yrs male) was hit in an accident on 18 august 2012 and his c4 c5 cervical bones are damaged. Now his hands and feet are not working even stool also done by digital fingering. What will the possibilities in future to get the normal life.
I am 24 years old boy I have back pain and join pain on my body on every evening. And I have fever and cold. So tell me some well treated medicines.
Hi I am 20 years old and I get a backache for many days if I go to play. Also, I have got a inflammation ring in urinal area for months. Kindly help.
If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, you may be at a high risk of developing Carpal tunnel syndrome. This is a very painful condition in which the hands and wrists are affected. The Carpal tunnel refers to a structure which is formed by the bones present in the wrist and the surrounding connective tissues, through which the nerves and tendons controlling the thumb movement pass. Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the connective tissues get swollen because of inflammation and the nerves passing through the tunnel are crowded and squeezed.
Ways to get relief from Carpal tunnel syndrome:
Here are some common ways by which a patient with Rheumatoid arthritis can get relief from any discomfort caused due to Carpal tunnel syndrome:
- Get your Rheumatoid arthritis treated. Carpal tunnel syndrome is commonly caused because of an underlying sickness such as rheumatoid arthritis. Medicines such as disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs are used to manage the condition and for reducing inflammation which causes carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Getting enough rest is also very important. You must avoid using that hand or wrist, which has been affected for some weeks. This will allow the inflamed tissue to heal.
- You may wear a wrist splinter. A splint is suggested for resting your wrist therefore, it is kept in a neutral position. It can be worn during the day or when you are sleeping.
- You can take prescribed non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for pain relief. These also help in reducing the swelling of tissues within the carpal tunnel.
- A Cortisone shot may also be effective for easing the carpal tunnel syndrome. These steroid injections are given directly into the carpal tunnel. You will be able to get temporary relief from pain.
- A set of Carpal tunnel exercises have been developed by doctors. These are designed for stretching the wrists and for keeping them limber. You must perform these exercises on a regular basis for best results. Yoga is also effective for easing carpal tunnel syndrome. Performing regular yoga will help you to improve your wrist pain. The upper joints of the body are strengthened.
- Take breaks at work on a regular basis. By changing your position and taking short breaks, your Carpal tunnel symptoms are bound to improve. This is more essential for people who do a job where great stress is placed on the wrists. If you are into typing, you need to take breaks and stretch your wrists.
There are several alternative therapies for easing carpal tunnel syndrome, which are being studied and researched on. They include the likes of acupuncture, chiropractic care, magnets, botox treatments and vitamin B6 supplements.