Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram Mohan Rao
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Mohan RaoYour feedback matters!
He'll Sir I am suffering knee cap joints not having gum how to improve Which item to eat more And calcium also low.
I am 64 years old and having knee pain for the last six months using pain killer ointments What should I do.
I am now a mother of 7months baby I have started with back pain please let me know any solution for this so I can make it from my side?
I always have full body muscle pain in the morning get as I wake up and by evening when I got to sleep I can feel more pain at my legs muscle. please advice a good medicine.
My mother who is 51 year old is taking homeopathy medicine for joint's treatment. Actually allopathy doctor have advised my mother for knee operation (for rheumatoid arthritis). But someone in my relationship had told my mother that homeopathy medicine can cure this and will further required no treatment after taking homeopathy medicine. But I doubt is going in my mind that the homeopathy medicine which my mother relative is giving cost around 8000 per months. Is it true or he is making us fool. My mother is taking homeopathy medicine for rheumatoid arthritis from around 9 months. Please tell are really the treatment for this is 8000?
I have a back pain problem. Doctors have seen and diagnosed as long standing slipped disc. I Seek a spine surgeon practising in Bellevue Clinic who does endoscopic spine surgery.
I am 21 years old male, I am getting pain below shoulder blade in side, and pain change right shoulder blade to left shoulder blade, when sitting it`s become very heavy pain, at the time sleep 5 minutes it will be relax for short time, what I should do.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.