Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajuYour feedback matters!
Hey. I'm 20 year old. And my weight is 78. According to my age it is much more. I want to loss my weight. Please suggest me something so that I can loss them. Hope for helpful reply. Thank you!
I'm 27 years old girl and from last 4 months I'm facing skin problems like whiteheads, acne and dull skin with lots of acne marks. The pore are visible and whiteheads are too much. I have sensitive skin therefore I never use cosmetics or chemicals on my skin, still my skin looks very rough, dull and oily. Please suggest me some medicine as I have tried many home remedies also.
My skin around testis are get rupture due to the moisture I am feeling continuously reaching around that area then what I do.
I have black spots in my body specially in back because of chicken pox, please tell me remedy to reduce those spots.
If My height and weight are enough to my age or not. I am very slim. Max in my body is bone weight how can I improve?
Any suggestion for dry and peeling skin means death cell form to much I scrub but no help any remedy to cure dryness on face oily to.
I need to know the permanent cure for migraine. Is it possible?? Which is the safest drug to be used yo relieve a atta of migraine?
I am not able to gain weight . My weight is 38 kg and I eat a lot ive also tried many mass gainers and nothing worked out for me .
Swelling and skin infection in the bottom of the leg top of the foot. The leg has varicose vain problem. Please suggest me the medicines or cream/ointments for temporary relief for skin infection/ swelling before consulting the surgeon.
My face is getting dark day by day what should I do I don't wanna use any cosmetic please give me solution with some desi ayurveda use.
I have suffering from fungal infection and itching problems in my lower parts in between the joints. I have used the medicine before but the problem doesn't cured completely. What should i do ? Please advice.
Im 6.3 feet tall and my weight is 57 kgs. How should I gain my weight? Whats suitable weight for my height?
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.