Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Siddha Marma Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for ramdevYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have headache from few days sometime its less or sometimes it is heavy. Below things could be the reason 1. I have a toothache from few days 2. I being through cervical issue but still sometimes get neck n back pain 3. Last week I traveled from delhi to chandigarh that time I was feeling pain in my neck as I was talking to my friends and both were sitting on my left side and when I reached home and tried to sleep I felt pain in my head as soon as I lay down on my pillow. Since then m having hard time sleeping as well 4. I have a habit of feeling whats going on in my head this could also be a reason 5. My tummy remain disturbed now please suggest whats causing the headache n how to remove it.
Hello doctor I am 19 year old boy my weight is just 57 and height is 5.9 I have very weak body my weight is very less and weak bones although I eat all good nutritious food but still can, t gain weight .my body looks as it is bows down it is not broad may be it is due to less growth I have also taken some ayurvedic product to gain weight but no benefit instead of that I have a stomach problem in my childhood I was very good healthy boy but as I grew up my start becoming weak although my height is good but very thin my face also looks very dull please suggest me some tips.
What somebody calling me fatty? What can I do .Am doing exercises and drinking lemon water in mrng empty stomach.
I think this is most common question. However what are good techniques to cut down belly fats. My waist is 34 now and I have gained 4 kgs in last 2 years. What are natural ways to reduce the weight?
Almond or poppy seed (khas khas) who is better for protein and building muscle. And also tell how to eat them.
I have headache that irritating me. Sometimes its like hitting with an arrow from one side. Sometimes its like pain on whole head. Sometimes pain on either sides. What's this will be. How can I get cured!
Doctor how to prevent headache I am suffering from last three year but this problem becomes bigger and bigger and pls suggest something.
When I am continuously (will take a little gap in between 1 or 2 hrs) working in front of the computer than I have some headache. Please provide me solution / suggestion for this.
I am 20 years old. My skin was clear .but after marriage i.e.from 9-10 months my skin is having red and dark pimples and some acnes .how can I get my clear skin? Also give me advice for hair fall.
Can you suggest me some high protein diet? I want to loose weight? What are the food intake that should be avoided?
I am a 18 year old boy. My weight is too low according to my height, my weight is only 42 and my height is 5'6'so I feel uncomfortable to face anyone so sir please suggest me a good supplement and capsules, medicine, diet etc. To increase our weight. Please please I also joined gym but not affect on my body.
I am 20 years old boy I am slim and want to gain some weight and muscles so what would be the right product to be used for the same?
I have skin problem in my foot fingers and hand fingers. It always occasionally comes in start of summer. During summer skin become shrink and pimple growing on my fingers. And skin becoming crack and bleeding from some areas. Can you suggest me what can I do?
For most people, putting on weight is easy, but losing excess weight can be quite a struggle. Obesity is one of the most common lifestyle ailments today and can trigger a number of health problems, including diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. It also affects your emotional health and self confidence.
Patience and perseverance are crucial when it comes to weight loss. Ayurveda can be very helpful in losing and regulating weight. Ayurveda is not only an alternative to harmful medicines, but also a lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise. Here are a few ayurvedic herbs and preparations that can help you achieve a healthy body weight.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in chemicals that control the oxidation of fatty acids and regulates cholesterol metabolism. Thus, it suppresses fat accumulation and regulates cholesterol levels in the body. It also helps cleanse the colon thus, aiding in the digestion process. Ginger also increases the body heat and blood flow that helps the body burn fat faster.
- Lemon infused water: Water infused with lemon juice and a spoon of honey on an empty stomach can help detox the body and boost metabolism. The lemon acid slows down the digestion process and help the body absorb nutrients that regulate blood sugar levels and keep you satiated for longer after a meal. In addition to this, lemon water also helps stimulate liver functioning and aids in the removal of waste from the body.
- Guggul: Guggul is a resin extract that is also known as the ‘fat killer’. It has lipid lowering properties that help lower cholesterol levels by speeding up the degradation of cholesterol and reducing the production of cholesterol in the liver. It also increases the amount of thyroid hormones produced that boost metabolism and help burn fat.
- Vrikshamla: Vrikshamla is rich in hydroxy citricacis that helps inhibit the accumulation of fat in the body. It also helps modulate the activities of genes that effect fat synthesis and can prevent the development of visceral fat tissues. Vrikshamla is also rich in serotonin that reduces the tendency to overeat by keeping a person feeling satiated for longer.
- Nigella sativa: This is better known as black cumin, onion seeds or kalonji. These tiny black seeds help lower blood sugar levels that can control your appetite and reduce carbohydrate cravings. It also stimulates the burning of fat and increases metabolism. By enhancing the functioning of the liver, it also helps the body get rid of waste and toxins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.