Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 36 yrs old, I got hurt in my right knee while playing football, mri scan report says- evidence of bone contusion noted involving opposing articular surface of medial femoral condyle and tibial condyle but no frank fracture is visible, had taken treatment since 5 months, I can walk normally, but when sit & stand or bend knee after sitting I gets hurt in knee as well as while running or walking in steps. Please provide me suggestion.
I have an ACL reconstruction on my right knee last 4 months ago . I have some pain when I hold my total weight on right leg . And when I'm doing squats I hear some sounds inner side So please help me about this issue I'm really scared of this.
I am 28 yera old male and have a pain in Back injuries and lifting for last 1 months. So what should I do?
My grandma hip bone got fractured and her age is about 85. Within 4 days, she got bed soar which is in starting stage. I need suggestions/guidance to treat it in this stage and stop it to improve further.
I am ram I am feeling very sad. Because my back pain is star at the winter time so I can do that to free the back pain.
I can't stretched my legs since 5 days and it is paining very much. What happened to me please tell me. And please help me? Take me out from this pain.
I am 25 yrs old, I am having upper back pain during swallowing water or food, digestion is proper, what should I do ?
My wife age is 53 years old, Attacked with diabetic and complaining severe burning sensation on both foot due to which unable to sleep whole night. Kindly suggest.
Can swimming 5 days a week help build my spine stronger? I have a history of Backache and have multiple spasms for 5 years now. How can I help myself with swimming. I want to avoid medication or surgery. I'm 28 years of age.
I have pain in right leg just down to knee, if I stand for long time I can't bend my legs, to sit down the floor also, please prescribe any medicine can get relief from the pain.
I am 25 years old and someday I am having backache in upper region and gradually it slows down. What could be the reason?
I'm 18 years old. I'm suffering from a severe backache. I tried volini spray and many home based remedies. But those couldn't help. What is the solution?
I am suffering from bulging of disc issue. I am applying ice on the lower back pain and after that I apply mahrana oil. Is it fine *
There is lots of pain in my right arm due to too much work out and exercise therefore I left all exercise even though the pain is still there.
I am suffering from back pain during wake up time and during lifting any heavy weight so what precaution for it?
I have lower leg pain in bones I also don't feel power in hands I have no problem regarding low glucose in body what kind of disease is it I am 15 yrs. Old.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.