Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R. Venkateswara RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir, My mother is suffering from In Situ Malignant Melanoma in left great toe. One excision has done. The biopsy report says --- In Situ Malignant Melanoma and still some melanocyte are present in the toe. Then I have consulted with a surgeon and he says again a deep excision and skin grafting is required and this the end of the treatment. Because,there is no chemotherapy or radiotherapy of In Situ Malignant Melanoma. Sir,will it be better to cut off the whole toe?
Hello doctor, I am having a burning or may be acidity from my stomach to my throat and sometimes in my chest, sometimes when I breath deep I feel someone is stretching my veins in my chest, and I feel some kind of lumps is there in my throat, I am having this for 4 days. I use to smoke a little, but was a heavy smoker for 3 years like 10 cigarettes on an average in past but now 1 or 2 on a daily basis, should I be worried of cancer or something, am nervous and can't sleep please help me out doctor. Thanks a lot in advance.
I am 30 years male, I would like to ask about my aunt who is suffering from colon cancer is there any way cure this diseases without operation.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am a 36 years old I want to know that if it is possible to cure any cancer and which medicine it is and what precaution should be taken while someone is in cancer ?
What are the symptoms of chest cancer? And also what are the precautions of it. What are method to overcome chest cancer?
I am aged 56 year suffering from prostate enlargement for the last one year. On the other hand I have a problem of erectile dysfunction. I would like to know whether the problem of erectile dysfunction is related to prostrate enlargement kindly advice.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer? I oftenly get pain in the breast. Is it a symptom of a breast disease?
She is not pregnant now, but her both breast secrets some milky white substance, when some presser give on the breast. I am so afraid. Is this serious issue?
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello, I am 45 years old. My father diagnosed for ca prostate at the age of 59 and he is under treatment. Whether I will get the disease as hereditary? what precaution I have to take? any tests have to be done periodically? kindly advise.
What are the symptoms of cancer and what are the effects and what it forms what are its main agents.
Actually I have problem in throat. Daily morning when I wake up then more cough" balgum" in my throat n whole day also be compare to morning is less or some red patches in young so is it any serious problem or it's normal. Actually one day I read in internet it's causes of thirst cancer or mouth cancer. I also give treatment n chest X-ray by there is no prob show. Please give me advice or treatment about this. I m so worried bcoz I m only just 25 yrs. Men.
Gynecological cancer is any tumor that begins in a woman’s reproductive organs. Cancer is usually named after the part of the body where it begins. Gynecologic cancer starts in different areas within a woman’s pelvis, which is the territory beneath the stomach and in the middle of the hipbones. There are different types of gynecological cancers and these are as follows:
- Cervical cancer starts in the cervix, which is the lower, narrower end of the uterus. The uterus is also called the womb.
- Ovarian cancer starts in the ovaries, which are situated on each side of the uterus.
- Uterine cancer starts in the uterus, the pear-shaped organ in a woman's pelvis where the child develops when a lady is pregnant.
- Vaginal cancer starts in the vagina, which is the empty, tube-like channel between the base of the uterus and ends as the vaginal opening.
- Vulvar cancer starts in the vulva, the external part of the female genital organs.
Signs and symptoms of the above-mentioned gynecologic cancers can be very vague; however, there are a few issues each lady needs to know about and look for. The following are some of the common symptoms of different gynecological cancer:
- Swollen leg (ordinarily happens in one leg and comes with pain or discharge)
- Irregular vaginal bleeding (particularly in a lady who has experienced menopause)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Consistent bladder weight or increased urination
- Loss of appetite, while always feeling full
- Pelvic or stomach pain
- Bloated stomach
- Consistent weakness
- Compelling, sudden onset bloating
- Trouble eating or feeling full rapidly
- Urinary indications (urge or recurrence)
- Vaginal draining or spotting after menopause
- New onset of heavy flow during periods or bleeding between two-period cycles
- A watery pink or white discharge from the vagina
- Two or more weeks of steady pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic region
- Pain during sex
- A red, pink or white bump that has a crude or wart-like surface
- A white area that feels unpleasant and rough
- Continuous itching
- Pain or a smoldering feeling while urinating
- Bleeding and discharge not connected with monthly cycle
- An open sore or ulcer that lasts over a month
A large portion of the symptoms connected with gynecologic cancers may occur due to other reasons every once in a while, which may make us ignore them. It is vital to be tuned into your body and pay consideration on any progressions. In case you see new side effects that are happening every day for more than a couple of weeks, this can be an indication of gynecological cancer. Try not to worry. Make sure to go for regular check-ups at your gynecologist. If you feel that the aforementioned symptoms are persistent, seek medical attention.