Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R.K.SoniYour feedback matters!
suffering by scoliosis Disease for 5 years. I have take many medicines as like Homeopathy or allopathy. But till now I am suffering from this disease. What can I do for it?
I can't stretched my legs since 5 days and it is paining very much. What happened to me please tell me. And please help me? Take me out from this pain.
Sr mere edhi me hamesa dard rahta hai bahut jyada mere ko thyroid hai . Dard se nind bhi nahi ata hai mai kya karu.Please tell sir.
I am 50 years young male. I am having pain in my knees when I get up from my chair or commode. I hear a crackling voice on standing up. What best can you do for me.
My mother (52year, 55 height) has back pain from two years. I already consult three or four doctors but at the end I can not get any fruitful result from it. Here, all treat taken through allopathic method. What would you suggest which is the best option to treat in this case, allopathic, acupuncture, homeopathy and naturopathy. Also I have a question related to my cheeks it is automatically removing my upper portion of neck. Here I am taking homeopathic method since October 2015 but till this time can not find any indication to result. What would you suggest?
My father is suffering from joint pains since last two months and he is suffering from two much pain?
I am feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
Iam facing problem on the left hip side, I have undergone physyotherapy, through ultra scan found no kindney stone,no galblader stone, don't find any irritation while urine. In take of water 2 to 3ltrs a day. Some of the doctors told some bad toxin present in the urine blader, it has to come out, under going treatment for accupuntre treatment, almost 2months has gone still the problem presist. Underneath of foot found uncomfortable feeling. Some time pain comes. Suggestion required
I am 20 year old female. I am a student. I spend 8-9 hours on chair. Back of my neck is paining severely since 6 days. What should I do?
I am a 30 year old married female. For past 2 months I am suffering from neck pain caused as a result of using double pillow. The xray observation says" minimal disc space reduction seen at C4-C5 and C5-C6" and" marginal posterior osteophytes are seen at C3 to C6 vertebrae" with conclusion as" F/s/o early cervical spondylosis with marginal disc space reduction at C4-C5, C5-C6" I would like to know what is the permanent cure for this apart from neck exercises and what preventive steps to be taken to lead a normal life.
My mother having a knee problem since last 8 years and I concerned most of the doctors and also concerned in medical but doctors said that knee pain is caused by gas. Is their any treatment so my mother knee problem is cured.
Yesterday I felt pain in the bottom right of my ribs suddenly. It seem end as if it pauses for 3-4 seconds and resumes again. What according to you all might be the reason for it? It hurts a lot! Is it a muscle pain because of abrupt posture?
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.