Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R.K.SoniYour feedback matters!
Not in a spine but it's right side of spine, it's pain like poke. Some time it won't but some time it's pain more I can't bend my body.
I am a 39 years old male and I have pain in knees whenever I play badminton regularly else it remains ok please suggest what should be the reason my height is 5 feet 10 inches and weight is 89 kgs. Also I workout regularly.
Hello doctor I am suffering from joint pains since a long time and can't find any solution please help me.
My mother have a problem in her legs and it pain very harder. Its a kind of blockage in her legs muscles. Even she's not able to walk 10-15 minutes. Please reply.
Hi Doctor my age is 23 last December my arm middle part was broken partially, doctor had cast on it and right now its condition is OK. My question is can I go to gym and make daily workouts?
Hi, I am 35 years old, I have a pain in the toe (ring toe). What might be the reason. Please advise. I'm unable to walk fast. I get pain in the nerves.
I am 40 years old and suffer pain in my right side shoulder and right side back of waist since 5 months.
My latest mri Grade 2 horizontal medial meniscus tear in posterior horn of body not extending up to surface ,PD hyper intensity signal showing irregularities showing partial acl tear accompanied mild buckling of pcl with normal signals , how long my knee survive ,which activity to do and which to forbid can my knee survive next 30+ years without surgery.
My legs are paining as I have come from long walk what should I do? Actually I was went to a trip in waterfall to that I have to walk around 3 kms up.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.