Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Qureshi Masood Vakeel
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Qureshi Masood VakeelYour feedback matters!
I have neck pain from few days although I sit and sleep in proper condition. I also have sore throat. Please help me.
Inside my left ear wax is accumulating and it comes out after a few days. A slight pain is also there. This is repeating as a cycle.
Hi, I am suffering from stomach pain around navel region from 1 week. As per doctor advise I took tablets for 3 days pentadox, rantac mps, and meftal Mr. Pain is shifting it will not be in one side and if I sit there is a pain more. After taking tablet pain will go for 4 hours later it starts.
I have problem of constipation when I consume foods having more spices and also fruits and vegetables like mango, papaya, brinjal, sugar cane stuffs. Some times I get blood in stools when I consume such kind of foods, it's not painful though. I have skin tag.
Hi I am 24 years I had sexual related problem, skin on my penis is not moving back when its get erected and to the downward of penis the skin is attached near the penis hole, it is paining when I forcly push it back and I am a white substance under skin of my penis.
He is not feeling better at the time of sex with his partner. Because of the partner not satisfy with his sex action or small penis. And sex time duration is minimum.
A sparkling set of shiny white teeth can make a smile more appealing and infectious. Yellow teeth can be extremely embarrassing and annoying. The important dental tissues that make up a tooth include the Enamel, Dentin, Cementum and the Pulp, of these four tissues, the enamel (the white and hard teeth surface) and the dentin (pale brown) are responsible for the tooth colour. Any damage to these two tissues bring about teeth discolouration and factors that contribute significantly towards yellowing of teeth include:
- Poor dental care and hygiene like improper and inadequate flossing and brushing techniques.
- Unhealthy lifestyle habits like chewing of tobacco and betel nuts, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, tea and coffee.
- Certain medical conditions and treatments (chemotherapy and radiation) can adversely affect the dentin and the enamel. Antihistamines are also known to stain the teeth. It is best to avoid mouth washes containing Cetylpyridinium Chloride.
- With age, the enamel tends to thin naturally exposing the dentin that lies underneath it.
- Fluoride intake in excess can stain and discolour the teeth.
- Yellow or discoloured teeth can also be genetic.
Yellow teeth, though frustrating, can be fully treated. The mode and success of the treatment is largely influenced by the extent of the teeth discolouration.
- Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco as much as possible. Control the intake of drinks and foods that can stain and discolour your teeth.
- Practice healthy dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice daily.
- Some whitening agents (over-the-counter) can be effectively used to treat yellow teeth.
- Dental veneers are a great way to deal with yellow teeth.
- For a healthy set of white teeth with pearly shine, consult a dentist every six months.
In addition, several natural and homemade remedies can also prove to be beneficial
- Nothing can treat yellow teeth more effectively than baking soda. Brushing your teeth with toothpaste mixed with baking soda (about a quarter teaspoon) can do the yellow teeth a world of good. Using a mixture of baking soda with vinegar (white), lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide is an effective natural remedy.
- A healthy practice to get rid of yellow teeth is to rub the teeth with orange peel every night.
- Rubbing the teeth with Strawberry paste will help to reduce the yellow stain greatly.
- The benefits of lemon are known to all. Brush your teeth with a mixture of lemon juice and salt. Wash it off after a few minutes and the yellow tinge will be a thing of the past.
- Charcoal, Apples and Basil leaves are powerful natural ingredients to treat yellow teeth.
Your smile is precious! Do not lose it to yellow teeth.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder which is characterized by high blood sugar levels in the body. This occurs when the glucose in the body is not converted into energy due to the impaired functioning of insulin in the body. Insulin is a hormone in the body produced by the pancreas which processes sugar in the body. Impaired functioning of the insulin leads to a rise in blood sugar levels, thus leading to diabetes.
The symptoms of diabetes differ from person to person, depending on how high one’s blood sugar levels are. Diabetes exhibits various symptoms such as frequent urges to urinate, extreme hunger, rapid weight loss and irritability. Fatigue, blurred-vision and increased thirst are some other common symptoms as well. Diabetes also slows down the healing process of any sore or injury in the body.
The cause of diabetes is linked to improper functioning of insulin. There are four types of diabetes and each comes with its own set of causes:
Type 1 Diabetes-
In Type 1 diabetes, the immune system of the body starts to attack the healthy pancreatic cells which produce insulin. This reduces the insulin production in the body, causing a rise in the blood sugar levels.
Type 2 Diabetes and Pre-diabetes-
The causes for Pre-diabetes and Type 2 diabetes are very similar. In both the cases, the body starts becoming resistant to insulin, and the normal production of insulin cannot make up for this. This leads to accumulation of sugar in the blood, leading to diabetes.
During pregnancy, a woman’s body produces hormones which play a major role in sustaining the pregnancy to a full term. However, these hormones tend to affect the functioning of insulin, leading to a rise in blood sugar.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Balancing Blood Sugar Level-
Ayurvedic treatments to regulate blood sugar aim to get your blood sugar levels under control and improve your overall health. As they are made from natural ingredients, these remedies do not have any side-effects unlike conventional treatments. The Ayurvedic remedies are:
Diet: Maintaining a healthy diet is very important to get blood sugar under control. Avoid eating simple sugars as they spike blood sugar levels; instead of opting for fiber and complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and vegetables.
Exercise: Regular exercise helps in keeping blood sugar in check, as it burns calories. You can opt for cardiovascular or weight training to burn calories and keep your metabolic rate elevated. A high metabolic rate means good amount of calories burned by the body at rest.
- Herbs: There are certain herbs that you can consume (in different forms) to control diabetes. Herbs such as ‘neem’ and ‘fenugreek’ (methi) seeds, if incorporated in the daily diet in prescribed dosages, can be beneficial in getting your blood sugar in check. Turmeric is another herb which has anti-inflammatory properties that can treat this condition by reducing body resistance to insulin and increasing insulin production by the pancreas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.