Doctor in Dr Masood Polyclinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr Masood PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
Recommended Diet for Heat Stroke
Unani physicians claim that a diet for heat stroke can help prevent the problem to some extent, because dietary recommendations for a heat stroke patient could be quite useful. Undermentioned list is of some of the adjustments one can make in his diet, after a heat stroke.
- It is essential to include fresh fruits, vegetables and juices in the regular diet to avoid heat related illnesses, especially heat Strokes because dehydration is an important cause behind the incidence of heat Strokes. Water content is high in these items and that’s why they help to keep the body well hydrated.
- Oranges, pineapples, watermelons, grapefruits, lemons, cantaloupes and similar fruits are very useful in this condition.
- Drinking plenty of water is also necessary, especially before going out in the sun. It is highly recommended to drink an additional amount of fluids, like fresh juice or an energy drink as it could replenish the levels of water in your body.
- A part from that onions, mint, cucumber and yogurt should be positively included in the diet to prevent Heat Strokes. Not only due to its cooling effect, but these can also be great for the overall health.
- It has been observed that low blood sugar can trigger the symptoms of heat Strokes. Add healthy sources of protein to your diet, which mainly include nuts, beans, pulses and olive oil. This will increase blood sugar levels, thereby preventing heat strokes.
- Up to some extent, peppermint tea and raspberry tea are found to be highly effective in providing relief from these symptoms.
Restricted Diet for Heat Stroke
- Excessive consumption of salt adversely affects the functioning of normal sweat production, as salt is rich in sodium, and excess sodium could hamper the regular production of sweat in the body which in turn increases the risk of developing this heat illness.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages should also be minimized because alcohol is known to increase heat in the body. In addition to this, caffeinated beverages induce frequent urination and cause unnecessary loss of water.
शरीर में कोलेस्ट्रॉल को स्वयं देख नहीं सकते, सिर्फ अनुभव कर सकते हैं. जब इसकी मात्रा अधिक हो जाती है तो हृदयाघात और दिल से संबंधित अन्य रोगों की संभावना बढ़ जाती है. आम तौर पर पुरुषों के लिए ४५ वर्ष और महिलाओं के लिए ५५ वर्ष की आयु के बाद हृदय से जुड़े रोगों की संभावना अधिक होती है. लेकिन ऐसा भी नहीं है कि अपने शरीर में कोलेस्ट्रॉल की मात्रा को संतुलित न कर सकते हों. इसके लिए अपनी जीवन शैली में थोड़ा बदलाव करना होता है. यदि वजन अधिक है तो इसमें कमी लाने का प्रयास करना चाहिये. भोजन में कम कोलेस्ट्रॉल मात्रा वाले व्यंजन चुनें. तैयार भोजन और फास्ट फूड से बचें. तली हुई चीजें, अधिक मात्रा में चॉकलेट न खाएं. भोजन में रेशायुक्त सामग्री को शामिल करें. यह कोलेस्ट्रॉल को संतुलित बनाए रखने में सहायक होते हैं.
हरी और काली चाय कोलेस्ट्रॉल के स्तर को घटाने में कारगर है. जो लोग ज्यादा चाय पीते हैं उनमें कोलेस्ट्रॉल भी कम होता है और स्वास्थ्य संबंधी अन्य समस्याएँ भी कम होती हैं. हरी और काली चाय में जो प्राकृतिक रूप से कुछ रसायनों का मिश्रण होता है, उनसे कोलेस्ट्रॉल काफ़ी कम हो जाता है. प्रोसाइन्डिंस नामक रसायन जो स्वास्थ्यवर्धक होता है, यह डार्क चॉकलेट में भी पाया जाता है. यह रक्तवाहिका प्रकार्यों को बेहतर करते हैं, आर्टरी-क्लॉगिंग एलडीएल कोलेस्ट्रॉल का लेवल कम करते हैं और हार्ट के लिए हेल्दी एचडीएल कोलेस्ट्रॉल का लेवल बढ़ाते हैं.
1. फाइबर युक्त नाश्ता
इसमें दलिया, साबुत अनाज, रेशेदार फल आदि का सेवन करें. ऐसे अनाज खरीदते समय उसके डब्बे पर देख लें, 5 ग्राम या इससे ज्यादा मात्रा में फाइबर मौजूद होना चाहिए. जई ब्रान या राइस ब्रान ज्यादा प्रभावी होता है. इसका इस्तेमाल से आप अपना कोलेस्ट्राल नियंत्रित कर सकते हैं.
2. साबुत अनाज
जिन लोगों को कोलेस्ट्राल से सम्बंधित समस्या है उन्हें साबुत अनाज खाने को प्राथमिकता देनी चाहिए. इन लोगों को साबुत अनाज से बने ब्रेड, पास्ता, क्रैकर्स और सफ़ेद चावल के बदले ब्राउन राइस का इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए.
सप्ताह में कम से कम 3 दिन आपको बिन्स खाना चाहिए. सम्भव हो तो आपको बिन्स का सूप पीना चाहिए. इसके अलावा बिन्स की सहयाता से बने तमाम डिशेज का भी सेवन कर सकते हैं. इससे स्वाद में भी अंतर आता रहेगा और आपका सेहत भी बना रहेगा.
4. प्रोटीन युक्त सोया
कोलेस्ट्राल के अनियमित होने पर प्रोटीन युक्त फलियों का सेवन काफी राहत देने वाला होता है. यदि आप प्रोटीन युक्त फलियों का सेवन करें तो ये ज्यादा प्रभावी होता है. इसके अलावा आप सोया मिल्क आदि भी ले सकते हैं.
5. फल और सब्जियां
इस दौरान आपको फल और सब्जियों का सेवन खूब करना चाहिए. इसके लिए आपको अपने दैनिक आहार में इसे शामिल कर लेना चाहिए. नाश्ते, दोपहर का भोजन और रात्री भोजन के दौरान कभी साबुत फल तो सलाद के रूप में खाते रहना चाहिए.
6. साबुत फल खाएं
यदि आप भी कोलेस्ट्राल की समस्या से दो-चार हो रहे हैं तो आपको भी साबुत फल खाने पर विशेष ध्यान देना चाहिए. कहने का तात्पर्य यह है कि कई लोग फल खाने के बदले जूस पी लेते हैं जो कि ज्यादा लाभदायक नहीं होता है.
7. लहसुन का सेवन
अनियमित कोलेस्ट्राल के मरीजों को लहसुन का सेवन करना चाहिए. लहसुन का सेवन उनके लिए फायदेमंद रहता है. इसके लिए आप चाहें तो कच्चा या पक्का दोनों तरह के लहसुन का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. ये आपके लीवर को कम कोलेस्ट्राल का उत्पादन करने के लिए प्रोत्साहित करता है.
8. ये भी खाएं
इस दौरान और भी कई ऐसे खाद्य पदार्थ है जिसका सेवन करने से मदद मिलती है. इसमें कच्चा प्याज, जैतून का तेल, बादाम और अखरोट का सेवन शामिल है. साल्मोन, ओलिव ऑइल, अखरोट और बादाम तो उच्च वसा युक्त होते हैं और आपके कोलेस्ट्राल को सुधारते हैं.
9. विटामिन सी और ई
इस दैरान आपको उन खाद्य पदार्थों का सेवन करना चाहिए जो प्राकृतिक एंटीऑक्सिडेंट से युक्त होते हैं. इसके लिए विटामिन सी और ई का सेवन महत्वपूर्ण है. इनके लिए आप स्ट्रॉबेरी, संतरा,पपीता, ब्रोकली का सेवन विटामिन सी के लिए और सूर्यमुखी के बीज, मुन्गाफलियाँ, बादाम, अखरोट, मूंगफली और सोयाबिंस का सेवन विटामिन ई के लिए करें.
Preserving Penis Sensitivity After Adult Circumcision
For most men, the decision to become circumcised is made for them, well before they are old enough to have any idea of what the procedure means. But for some men, adult circumcision might become necessary or preferable. Sometimes a man will practice the best penis care only to discover that something is wrong that needs to be corrected, such as a too-tight foreskin or other medical condition. And still others might choose that they want to undergo adult circumcision for aesthetic reasons. Whatever the reason, men should carefully weigh what adult circumcision means when it comes to penis sensitivity and health.
The circumcision debate
In any discussion of male circumcision, there is bound to be a lot of disagreement. Yes, there are advantages to circumcision, including a lower risk of penis cancer or urinary tract infections, less risk of transmission of certain sexual diseases, and a lower incidence of redness or inflammation of the skin, particularly the glans.
However, some will debate that any man can face these problems, and that circumcision isn't nearly as impressive as it might seem when it comes to the medical literature. There is even some question about penis sensitivity, and whether an intact penis is really more sensitive than a circumcised one. Some studies suggest that the idea of a more sensitive penis comes from cultural ideals and anecdotal evidence, but not from any verifiable difference in one penis over another.
Adult circumcision procedures
Whatever side of the debate a man falls on, sometimes adult circumcision becomes inevitable. For those who have certain medical conditions, circumcision might be a necessity. For those who are converting to a religion that requires circumcision, it might be seen as a necessity as well. And of course, there are men who simply want their penis to look a certain way, and circumcision might be a quick way to make that happen.
Regardless of the reason, there are several ways a man can go about adult circumcision:
1. In some cases, the foreskin can be removed by separating it gently from the penis head, cutting a small slit in the foreskin, and applying a clamp for a few minutes. When the bleeding has stopped, the doctor can then proceed to remove the foreskin completely.
2. In other cases, a doctor might use a 'bell method.' This includes using the clamp, but instead of then cutting through the skin, the doctor applies a small plastic bell that will stay on the foreskin for a certain length of time. This helps the foreskin fall off naturally.
3. Other types of foreskin removal might include various surgical procedures; this depends on what kind of medical condition might have sent the man to the doctor for the adult circumcision in the first place.
Preserving penis sensitivity
After the circumcision is performed, a man should follow his doctor's instructions exactly. This usually includes keeping the area very clean, keeping it covered with an appropriate gauze dressing, and understanding what the drainage from the healing wound should look like. A guy who has any signs of infection, excessive bleeding or serious pain should go back to the doctor to get checked out.
After the penis has healed, a man can take control of improving penis sensitivity with the use of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème that includes vitamin B5 for maintenance of healthy tissue, L-arginine for increased blood flow (and thus better healing) and vitamin D for healthy cell function. But the most important ingredient is L-carnitine, an amino acid known for fighting peripheral nerve damage and keeping the penis sensitivity in tip-top shape.
Sir mujhe lagbag 4 salo se maturabation ki adat hai. Maine use kafi baar chodane (leave) ki koshis ki lekin chuda nahi paya par ab thoda control kiya hai lekin ab nightfall bahut jyada hone laga hai (hafte me lagbag 2 ,3 aur kabhi kabhi 4 baar) jis wajah se main us taraf attrack hota hu. So sir main esa kya karu ki nightfall kam ya fhir puri tarah se band ho jaye. Aur sir masturabation se jo mujhe physical aur mental kamiya hue hai usme se kuch had tak ubhar kar aa saku iske liye kuch batao. I am 20 year old.
Technology and science have advanced to a great level and there are now several cures for so many diseases and illnesses. However, when it comes to curing menstrual or premenstrual cramps, there are certain old-fashioned cures that have proven to be the most effective.
These are as follows:
- Apply a castor oil pack: To make a castor oil pack, soak three layers of cotton wool or a cloth in castor oil till the material is totally wet, but not trickling. Put it over your lower belly and cover it with plastic and place a container with boiling hot water or a warm cushion on top. Relax with your pack for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Chasteberry: A herb that can treat PMS is Chasteberry (otherwise known as Chaste-Tree Berry or Vitex). The herb works by directing the pituitary gland, which adjusts the levels of the hormones produced by the ovaries: estrogen and progesterone.
- Have an orgasm: An orgasm can mitigate strain in the pelvic muscles and help in relaxing the muscles.
- Stick cold cabbage in your bra: Cabbage has calming properties. It functions as a mitigation agent and helps the delicate breasts. Chilled cabbage leaves can also treat and bring down stomach pain when placed on the stomach.
- Relax and detoxify: When you have cramps, try to relax. De-stressing and detoxifying are the most ignored systems for relieving excruciating pain. However, they are the easiest and most efficient of all solutions. Going for a walk or listening to music can also help.
- Brew and drink some herbal tea: Home-brewed teas and edibles have been a go-to solution for hundreds of years. Herbal tea, as its name proposes, has for quite some time been a solid treatment for issues as its oils help in resolving muscle fits or cramps. Red raspberry leaf is a sweet tasting and an exceedingly effective spasm cure when taken as a tea. You can make your own tea from the dried leaves; there are many other tea options possible.
- Make a homegrown tincture to limit the bleeding: Women with troublesome periods, particularly those who have issues like fibroids, blisters, endometriosis, and different conditions that can influence bleeding, may want to regulate their stream. You can take a mitigating herb and mix it in a very little amount of alcohol to keep the blood flow warm and avoid clots.
In case the bleeding goes on for more than seven days, or in case you bleed more than you are supposed to in one day, the bleeding could be an indication that something is not exactly right. Take care of your body and see a specialist if your period is reliably strange.
Intercourse is meant to be a pleasurable and intimate experience. But it might become an unpleasant act if you are suffering from performance anxiety. When you are mentally occupied by questions such as "Do I look too fat?" or "Did I do that right?", sex stops being a gratifying experience.
Incessant anxiety over your ability or appearance can result in sex becoming nerve-wracking and stressful for you. It might even have you avoiding sex altogether. This psychological condition is termed as sexual performance anxiety.
Sex isn't only a physical reaction, there are emotions tied to it as well. If you are too stressed out and your mind is preoccupied, your body reflects your inner turmoil and you cannot get aroused.
Causes: The causes of sexual performance anxiety include:
- Fear that you wouldn't be able to satisfy your partner and perform well sexually
- Body image issues (Such as stressing about your weight)
- Problems in your relationship
- Men worry that their penis don't 'measure' up
- Men might be concerned about taking too much time to orgasm, or about premature ejaculation
- Women worry about not enjoying the experience or being unable to have an orgasm
Symptoms: Your mental state has a deep impact on your physical state. The effect of stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine can hinder your sexual performance. Symptoms of sexual performance anxiety include:
- In men, blood vessels constrict due to the effect of stress hormones. This leads to reduced blood flow to the penis, thus making it difficult for the man to get an erection.
- Often though it is less diagnosed in women, sexual performance anxiety leads to trouble in lubrication during sex. Lack of lubrication dims the desire to have sex.
Sexual performance anxiety is a vicious, inescapable cycle. Increased anxiety hampers you from having sex, making you think you won't be able to perform well, which causes even more anxiety.
Treatment: Consult a doctor you will be comfortable with discussing your problems. Sexual performance can be either treated by medication (if you have an underlying medical condition such as erectile dysfunction) or through therapy.
Talking to a therapist or counsellor about your problems can help you in several ways. You can learn to become more comfortable with yourself and your body. You can also understand your problems better, which can eliminate your anxiety.
A thing such as erectile dysfunction can really kill a man’s self-confidence and easily cause further damage by ruining his relationship with his partner. So, is it not important to get treated for this in a really effective way? Well, the good news is that homeopathy has an answer to the problem.
The issue of erectile dysfunction is quite prevalent, as about 20% of men are affected by it. Many remain embarrassed and as a result, shy away from going for any kind of treatment. Homeopathic medication seeks to improve a person’s health in a comprehensive manner and this is no different in the case of erectile dysfunction.
The reason why a man has erectile dysfunction may be due to a variety of factors, so depending on what kind of lifestyle the patient is leading or what type of person the patient is, homeopathy provides a remedy accordingly. For example, for a man who has been under stress, but is a go-getter and has been living the high life in terms of a lot of alcohol consumption, along with tobacco and the like, Nux Vomica is the medicine which should be taken.
On the other hand, if age has not been kind to a man and has caused him to become impotent, then the best medicine from the vast field of homeopathy happens to be Lycopodium. After treatment with this medicine, perhaps the man himself will believe that he is getting better with age!
In quite a few cases, impotence is caused by a bout of depression or a lack of self-worth affecting the person. In such a case, the best thing that the homeopathic doctor can do for his or her patient is to provide him with Kali Brom, which is sure to do the patient a whole lot of good and allow him to enjoy life in a more comprehensive manner!
Too much of a good thing is a bad thing and this is very true in the case of tobacco, which destroys the body on many levels. Caladium is great to use for erectile dysfunction due to tobacco use.
While homeopathy does have the ability to radically change the quality of life of a person, in the case of impotence, it is important that the patient stays away from consuming alcohol and tobacco over the course of treatment and makes a strong effort to lead a healthier life. After all, high blood pressure and diabetes are known to be some of the major causes of impotence.