Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Integrated Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Integrated Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Integrated Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi Dr, Can you please provide me with detail info regarding rubella vaccine? Approx cost of this? How effective this is and any side effects of this vaccine? After how many days of vaccine can I prepare to conceive? Is this normal?
I got married last years April and conceived in the month of august but I don't want child that time so have done abortion through medicine. Now we are planning for a child. Please let me know few things 1. Can last Abortion cause any difficulty in conceiving the child in future. 2. How can I recognize the ovulation period. 3. Can a lady conceive only during ovulation time I mean a singly day in a month cycle.
When one cough or sneeze,one tend to expel out respiratory waste which can be droplets( larger 5 microne) or airborne droplets( less than 5 microne)
Droplet can travel 3-6 ft and airborn droplet upto 10 ft.
Droplet infection occure in inflenza/swine flu, so person at a distance of 3 ft can get infection.
Droplet airborn infection occures in TB and a persone even at distance of 10ft can get infection.
Cover your mouth and nose while cuoghing/sneezing to avoid spread of infection.
Keep your window AC in out door circulation mode to redude cross infection.
In split AC there is no provision of out side aircirculation and chances of cross infection increases.
Use cough hygiene to prevend spread of infection.
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
Hi Doctor My wife has high IGE serum level 1369. She is pregnant now. She is having lot of dry cough problem Please suggest what should we do.
I am 27 years old married woman. We are trying to get pregnant. In march my periods came on 21st and in april on 21st. We had relation on 30th April 1st 2nd 4th 5th 7th 9th n 10th of may. What are the chances of conceiving. Also since last two weeks I see white discharge daily. Also I was experiencing pain just after urination. Since last 4 days I am suffering from constipation. Kindly advise me.
Babies can enter this world in one of two ways: Pregnant women can have either a vaginal birth or a surgical delivery by Caesarean section, but the ultimate goal is to safely give birth to a healthy baby.
A C-section, or Caesarean section is a surgical procedure to remove baby through an incision in the mother’s abdomen and then a second incision in the uterus.
Sometimes the decision by an obstetrician to perform a C-section is unplanned, and it is done for emergency reasons because the health of the mother, the baby, or both of them is in jeopardy. This may occur because of a problem during pregnancy or after a woman has gone into labor, such as if labor is happening too slowly or if the baby is not getting enough oxygen.
Some C-sections are considered elective, meaning they are requested by the mother for non-medical reasons before she goes into labor. A woman may choose to have a C-section if she wants to plan when she delivers or if she previously had a complicated vaginal delivery.
Reasons for a C-section may include
- Health problems in the mother
- The mother carrying more than one baby
- The size or position of the baby
- The baby’s health is in danger
- Labor is not moving along as it should
The surgery is relatively safe for mother and baby. Still, it is major surgery and carries risks. It also takes longer to recover from a C-section than from vaginal birth. It can raise the risk of having difficulties with future pregnancies. Some women may have problems attempting a vaginal birth later. Still, many women are able to have a vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC).
How You Might Feel
You won’t feel any pain during the C-section, although you may feel sensations like pulling and pressure. Most women are awake and simply numbed from the waist down using regional anesthesia during a C-section.
However, women who need to have an emergency C-section occasionally require general anesthesia, so they’re unconscious during the delivery and won’t remember anything or feel any pain.
Recovering from a C-section
After a C-section, a woman may spend two to four days in the hospital, but it may take her up to six weeks to feel more like herself again.
Her abdomen will feel sore from the surgery and the skin and nerves in this area will need time to heal. Women will be given pain medications to take the edge off any post-surgery pain, and most women use them for about two weeks afterward.
A woman may also experience bleeding for about four to six weeks after a surgical birth. She is also advised to not have sex for a few weeks after her C-section and to also avoid strenuous activities, such as lifting heavy objects.
I'm suffering with dry cough I.e. feeling dry in throat and cough will be coming repeat, It has been happen suddenly why like that please advise solution.
My son is 3 and half years old. He is suffering from cough and cold for last few months. I am treated my child for allopathic and homeopathy doctor but he didn't recover. He is very week. He is very slim but active. Last summers he is suffering from typhoid. Please suggest the medicine pls.
Sir/madam I have some dry cough regularly. Mostly in the morning times when I brush. And sometimes after meals also. I do not smoke regularly. Can I find the solution.
My grand daughter has some allergy. After dinner she starts coughing & starts vomiting. Doctors prescribed some tests. Which indicates HAEMOGLOBIN 10.7; EOSINOPHIL 12%; SERUM lgE 854; Vitamin D 18.3 ng/mL. He told She has sone gallery . What to do?
I am suffering from very bad cough with lots of phlegm/mucus (yellow colour) from throat and some times mucus coming from nose from last month. I have used antibiotics for 1 week but no use. I am feeling a wheezing from chest when coughing. What is the reason for this type of cough? How can I receive from this cough.
I m 36 yrs old married lady wanting to plan for a baby early next year. Some one suggested to go for rubella vaccination before getting pregnant. Wanted to know about it.
Common cold, as the name suggests, is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. Homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects offered by allopathic medicines, such as drowsiness. Read on to know which are those:
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Ferrum Phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Influenzinum: It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health.