Find numerous Unani Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. PradeepYour feedback matters!
Hello this is vidya of age 14. My weight is 56 kgs I want to become thin please help me and kindly suggest.
Hi, I am 25 yes old. I am suffering from tried ness for the last four month. Still I am take any treatment and also I have another problem also. So kindly give the solution. Thank you.
I am loosing hairs and weight also, please recommend me a natural solution particularly I prefer ayurveda. Keeping in mind this I want a solution.
Dear doctor, Kindly suggest me how to put on weight? I work in aviation industry n do not get time to have proper food, kindly advise me how to put on weight n what to eat. Any supplementary required? Please advise I am worried. Regards
Hi i am Suffering from ringworm beside reproductive area from 1 month. Used many cream like sonaderm quadriderm and 2 more infection cream related to ring. It works but ring worm again regain and spread on another place. Ring spot occur at another place. Please tell me medicine like tab+cream which internally decrease infection. please tell medicine which is generally available at medical store.
No matter how healthy a diet you're maintaining to keep your body fit, an occasional craving for Pizzas, Burgers, Potato Chips and other fast foods are bound to happen and are very normal. However, junk foods not only disrupt a healthy dietary routine, according to a recent research conducted in the Ontario based University of Waterloo, there is a direct relation between the craving for junk food and disruption in the normal functioning of the brain. Here is a list of healthy and tasty substitutes for junk foods which might be considered as alternatives when you have those sudden and strong cravings.
- Puffed rice: A cup of puffed rice contains balanced amounts of calories (54), fat (0.13 gram), carbohydrates (12.29 gram), protein (0.98 gram), iron and fiber. Mix it with little amounts of green chutney, tamarind chutney, chilies, potatoes and peanuts and you have "bhel", a tasty and healthy snack munched on all across India, which is not at all harmful as compared to the high fat containing fast foods.
- Corn: Corns have a balanced amount of carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and other minerals in them. Roasted corn or boiled corn with lemon juice and little spices can be used as tasty yet healthy substitute for junk foods.
- Rice crackers: If you can't make up your mind about whether or not to pick up the packet of potato chips from the market, don't bother. Try nachos or rice crackers instead. Every bit of it is as tasty as the potato chips; rice crackers contain a large amount of fiber and a minuscule amount of fat.
- Nuts: According to a recent research, chocolate cravings occur because of a lack of magnesium content in the body. Chocolates contain an unbelievable amount of calories (290); so you can have nuts such as almonds as substitute foods whenever you get that inimitable chocolate craving.
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt: Yogurt contains little amount of calories and a considerable amount of proteins. Frozen yogurts can be the best alternatives to ice creams.