Find numerous Unani Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
I am so thin. My weight is also very low so please give me some tips for increasing fat and weight gain.
For obese men and women, seeing the numbers fall on a weighing scale is only half the battle won. Drastic weight loss often leaves people with sagging skin and stubborn fat deposits. This can take away the satisfaction from losing all that weight and affect a person's self confidence. It also has health risks as sagging skin and folds are vulnerable to fungal infections and cause discomfort. Exercising does not help much when it comes to this problem but thankfully, plastic surgery does in the form of a body lift surgery.
A body lift surgery is a procedure to improve the shape and form of tissue that supports skin by removing excess fat and skin. This procedure typically addresses the abdomen, buttocks, groin and thighs and has visible results almost immediately. The procedure can be customized according to the patient's need and a patient may choose to undergo an upper, mid, lower or total body lift.
To be a viable candidate for such a procedure a person must have lost between 30 to 50 percent of their body weight and since then has stabilized their weight. Any further fluctuations can affect the results of this procedure hence most surgeons advise patients to wait for two years after having achieved their desired weight before undergoing this procedure. They must also be a good mental and physical health. In cases of weight loss through bariatric surgery, the plastic surgeon will also need approval from the specialist. For women, in addition to the above, they must also not be planning to have children after the surgery. Or, you can directly consult a cosmetic surgeon.
Like any other operation, this procedure is also associated with some risks. Some of these are:
- Anesthesia related problems
- Accumulation of blood or serum
- Skin sensations including slight numbness.
- Recurrent loosening of skin
- Persistent pain
- Asymmetrical contours
This procedure is performed under general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. The surgeon then makes a circumferential incision to remove excess skin and reposition and tighten the underlying tissues. Often, a body lift is combined with liposuction to achieve the desired contours. Finally the incisions are closed with deep support sutures, skin adhesives, tape and clips. Most patients are advised to wear compression garments after such a procedure to support the skin ad tissues as they heal. Pain killers and antibiotics are also prescribed to be taken after the surgery.
I wife is 8 month pregnant (age-23 weigh-43. Last month after ultrasound Dr. told tht fetal weight is low. And prescribe gyargin powder. Im worried about baby conditions. Still 1.5 month remains in delivery. Will everything will be alright by then or is there any complications?
I am not able to continue sex for more time with my g. F from past 5 days. I am feeling very unsatisfied and some where weakness is also there. So please help suggest some tips to increase the sex power?
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.