Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Partha Sarathi AvYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old and I have sleep disturbances. I can't sleep continue for 4 to 5 hours. I need any harmless medicine. My b. P. Is normal and I don't have diabetes.
I want to ask whether eating too much sweets and not too much I mean if I take a regular bite of some sweet after dinner then can it lead to diabetes in future. And is there a big problem if I am taking a cup of tea in bed since last 12 years or so. Is taking tea empty stomach can CAUSE various problems related specially of stomach. Thanks.
My sugar level in urine is very high how can it be maintain, can you please prescribe me some medicine?
He is suffering from diabetes and taking insulin. Is there any medicine that can help him so he can be free from taking insulin.
I am 47 year non veg hypothyroid male patient, take tab thyrox. 0.25 mcg, Regularly takes meat, Fish and egg, I want to know food chart for hypothyroid patient.
I have fasting sugar of 186. Please advice what all to do and what food to eat. Can I have honey or sugar free while having tea or coffee. What all food should I avoid. Please assist.
Taking medicine of thyroxine since 7 yrs. Presently taking thyronorm 37.5 mg. Any sude effects of taking medicine of thyronorm medicine.
I have checked the sugar level for the first time and noticed the levels of fast 126 and post 160. I have diabetes?
I am taking tipride 2 for diabetes, i am going to change to generic tablets, contents of both or same, but rate are different its good, no side effects in generic.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"