Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmini Valluri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padmini ValluriYour feedback matters!
I had sex on20 July and my period date is 25 July we used condom still doubt that it broke can I still get pregnant.
I am in my periods. And I have severe pain in my back. Is there any medicine which can get me relieve?
Before a few months blood was coming with my urine and I was feeling pain in abdomen. I consult with doctor and doctor treated me with alkasol (urinal infection. Yesterday I was feeling trouble at the time of urine. And suddenly I discovered a stone in my urine but there was no blood. From then I am facing problem whenever I go to toilet I feel pain and urine is not coming freely. What should I do now. Advise me.
I am 32 year old and I am pregnant. I have backache problem a lot also have motion problem what do I do ?
I have a problem of irregular periods and whenever it comes after 7-12 days of the desired time gives a lot of pain. I had consulted to 2-3 doctors but still everything is same as before. please tell me da best solution. ☺
Starting your day with carbs can sound really strange but the fact is that your body is like an engine which requires fuel to function properly. Carbohydrates are a healthy addition to your diet. You have a gap of about 8 to 9 hours between the last meal of the day and the next morning’s breakfast, which is why your morning it is important that your breakfast should contain an adequate amount of carbs for the body to remain active all through the day.
There are various other benefits of eating a carb-rich diet in the morning, read on to know more:
- Improves exercise regimen: Needless to say, exercise is good for maintaining the overall fitness of the body along with reducing fat and building muscles. And for exercising also, you need a considerable amount of energy to be spent. Now, the best source for this is carbohydrates. For those who work out in the morning, a good dose of carbs can improve the quality of work out, as it provides essential fuel to the body that enables you to push on far longer as compared to a carb-free diet.
- Prevents weight gain: Eating carbs in the morning is far better than loading your dinner with carbs. Your activity throughout the day ensures that carbs are consumed, and only the excessive amount is stored. However, eating a carb-loaded meal will lead to storage of fat. Therefore, it is advised to eat carbs earlier in the day than later.
- Bodybuilding: If you are into bodybuilding, then your instructor may have advised you to get enough carbohydrates as they would help in achieving a lean, muscular physique. Including carbs in your diet also helps regulate metabolism and building muscles along with increased workout.
- Healthy heart: Research shows that increasing your soluble-fiber intake (a type of fiber found in carb-rich foods) by 5 to 10 grams a day could result in a 5 percent drop in “bad” LDL cholesterol. Similarly, people who eat more whole grains (think bulgur, brown rice, quinoa) also likely to have higher 'good' HDL cholesterol and lower 'bad' LDL cholesterol.
So, what should you eat?
- Sprouts and 1 chapati
- Oats and besan chilla
- Nachni chilla / porridge
- Sweet potato boiled
- Bajra or pearl millet
- 1 Stuffed vegetable paratha and curd
- Idli and sambar
The above foods not just give your body the required carbs, but also small amounts of protein and fats, which makes it completely wholesome. So get into a habit of eating carb-rich breakfast and you will see the improvement in your energy levels! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!