Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P Jagan Mohan RaoYour feedback matters!
I am having a problem my sperms are regularly discharging without having sex relation with my wife tell me why & what is the solution to it ?
Meri ek girl friend .2 saal say meri ussay baat ho rhe hai .but kabhi milay nhi hai. Last usnay colg join kiya. Uska ek friend bna. .fir. Sbbkuch normal tha .hmlog sb happily baat krtay thay .but. Uska friends bhaut jyda close ho gya .hrr cheej batanay lga .meri gf ko .ke meri size itta .dono gali MAY be baat Krnay lgay .mtlb bhaut jyda close ho gye .hrr jagha meri gf ke pic lgana. Usko raat Kay 2bjay msg krna .I miss you .phailay meri gf ko meri sari baat acche lgte the .abb meri sari baat khrab lgnay lge hai .hmse jyda baat be nhi krte hai .agr krte hai to .bhaut jldi chle jate hai .yaa fir gussa ho Jate hai .wo sirf usse he baat krna pasand krte hai .call krta hu .to bhaut he rudely baat krte hai. Alg alg trha kaa excuse Dena .har time mere say jb bhi baat hote hai to .sirf apni friend ke baat krayge. Agr usko kuch bol detay hai to .bhaut gussa krte hai .hrr kosis krr dala lekin kuch be sahi nhi ho rha hai. Wo jo be bol day sbb sahi hota hai .meri sari baat khrab lgte hai.In sbka kya mtlb huwa .or bhaut jyda depress may .hai .plzz help me.
Previously known as multiple personality disorder or simply split personality disorder, dissociative identity disorder is a very serious and unpleasant form of dissociation. It is based on the lack of connection, or rather a discontinuity in thought, action, feeling, memory or even a misplaced sense of identity. It is usually considered to be a result of severe traumatic experiences in early childhood, varying from extremely physical to repeated emotional or sexual abuse. It is thought to be a self-defense mechanism where the person dissociates himself from any such experience or situation that would deem to be harmful to his or her conscious self. It is, however, not to be confused with schizophrenia.
There are innumerable indicators that point towards dissociative identity disorder. Some of them include:
- Severe depression
- Sleeping problems such as insomnia or sleep apnea
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Anxiety attacks and phobias
- Suicidal tendencies
- Abnormal rituals and compulsions
- Visual or auditory hallucinations
- Self-persecution and self-sabotage tendencies
- Time-loss and amnesia
- Mood swings
- Headaches and migraines
- Inability to remember important personal information
- 'Switching' of identities
The main causes of split personality disorder are unfortunately still unclear and vague, although 99% of persons who suffer from this disorder have a severe traumatic history or background. The causes need not be physical or sexual abuse. It could also stem from emotional abuse like insistent neglect. Studies have also showed that children may become dissociative, if their parents are either too strict or unpredictable.
I have tsh 5.82 but the limit should ve 5.5.plz suggest what can be done and prescribe the medicine for the same. I am also having sever hair fall. Kind suggest the necessary.
Am facing dandruff problem could some one suggest some best Solution for this am getting irritated much after doing head bath it will not be there for that but again next day it will be back.
I regular gym goer and do all kind of exercise including 4-5 km running with a average of 10 km/h, but even after going there for a year I am not able to see any difference in my physique didn't get any improvement in muscles and the tummy is still same 4" out. What to do?
I am 29 years old. The problem I am facing is that during intercourse the foreskin slips down completely and during the act it does not come back and forth. Once its down the shaft it cannot move back and due to that I cannot ejaculate. What I have noticed is that when the foreskin is all the way down it presses the central nerve which provides the blood circulation due to which I cannot ejaculate. In general also during masturbation my foreskin is not that loose that it can go alll the way down and then can come back.
I have Pcos so egg not growing Clomid I took 100 mg 3 to 7th day 11th day Scanning time egg size 6 mm and 16th day 12. 5 mm and 20th day 17. 7 mm egg size so 21st day last week rogon hp injection 5000iu 1 injection so my question is I have any chance of twins? For me Scanning time grow 1 left follicle egg so I'm asking injection after another egg also growing? Please reply me very small.
Scabies is an infection of the skin that is caused by an incredibly tiny mite ‘Sarcoptes scabiei’. They thrive on the surface of the epidermis and can survive up to two months. The outward symptoms include itchy, blister-like hives on the surface of the skin.
It is tremendously infectious and can easily be passed from one individual to another via skin contact. Usage of bedding or clothing that is infested may easily cause the mites to infect one.
Characteristic symptoms comprise of rashes and extreme itching. Areas of the body that get infected are:
- Soles of the feet
- Arsenic album: This medication is used when the eruptions emerge on the knees. Eruptions are the numerous dry small pustules which are accompanied by a very strong burning and itching sensation.
- Carbo veg: This is administered when the condition has a parched appearance almost all over the body, particularly bad on the extremities. The itching sensation gets worse at night or after undressing.
- Hepar Sulph and Sepia: It is used when the rashes develop near the folds of the skin. The flare-ups are usually hard and ooze pus. Another situation that warrants the usage of this medicine is when the patient becomes extremely uncomfortable in cold environments.
- Sulphur: The use of sulphur comes as an ultimate resort to curing this problem. It is the absolute remedy for persistent, neglected, stubborn, underlying cases of scabies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Whenever I am going for toilet, I am having pain in abdomen. I k ageing to toilet almost 3 times a day, please suggest.
I am 64 yrs old 3 months ago I had blood coming out while brushing my teeth and was asked to get my teeth cleaned and prescribed qudrajel. It only gave temp relief and after a month it was re-precribed. But it has not helped and I continue to get blood while brushing. What to do?
At the point when your child is around six months old, you can acquaint him with a variety of foods. Giving your child a solid, balanced diet will guarantee he has the vitamins and supplements he/she needs to develop.
Do not get into the easy trap of feeding junk to make the kids happy. Never give your child foods that are high in sugar or salt. These foods are low in vital supplements and it's easy for your child to feel full after eating them, leaving less space for healthy meals.
So which foods and drinks should you limit as your baby grows?
Below is the list of the worst foods to feed your child.
1. Crisps and Crackers: Crisps and crackers are typically high in salt. Babies require just a little measure of salt: under 1g (0.4g sodium) a day until they are 12 months old. Your child's kidneys can't adapt to more salt than this, so it’s best to avoid crisps and crackers.
2. Fizzy Drinks: These beverages come with zero health benefits, and their acidic nature can harm your infant's developing teeth. Also some fizzy beverages contain caffeine, which can make your child jittery and disturb his/her sleeping patterns, giving him/her a headache as a result.
All your infant needs to drink is milk. Likewise, sugary beverages are high in calories, and can make your child overweight in toddlerhood, if given to him/her regularly.
3. Fruit Juice: Fruit juice may sound like something very healthy. However, it's advised not to give your infant fruit juice for the same reason as you should avoid soft drinks and sodas. Fruit juices are high in natural sugars and are acidic, which means they can harm your infant's teeth.
Water and breastmilk are the most suitable beverages for your infant until he's one year old.
Milk contains essential minerals and vitamins, for example, calcium, vitamin B2, and vitamin B12, which are essential for your baby’s proper growth and development.
4. Sweets and Chocolates: High sugar foods such as desserts and chocolates means are best avoided. Sugar creates acid in your child’s mouth and attacks his enamel, causing cavities and consequently tooth decay.
However, if you want to give your child sweets, feed them to him/her during meal time. The amount of saliva in the mouths increases while eating a meals. Saliva, being a natural antiseptic, neutralises the effects of the enamel attacking acid produced by these sugary delights.