Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Jagan Mohan Rao Homoeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
Previously I masturbate 2-3 times a day but now from I week I did not masturbate. I want to know that if I masturbate 1 time a day is there any problem and I am taking milk+almonds every morning before breakfast can it help me for may penis enlargement and sperm count increase because I think that my sperm count decreased because of lack of masturbation. Pls help me.
ejaculation with in 20 secs during masturbation .Just help me out in this problem and any suggestions that can cure.
I was operated on umbilical hernia and appendicitis a month ago. The problem was pain in the right side along with rectal pain. But it is still there even after the surgery. I suffer from constipation. Now, doctor has prescribed Normaxin and Rifagut 550. I am suffering from this rectal pain and right side since a year now. Sometimes, there is pain in urination also but urine tests are normal.
Kindly mention antihistamine drug that can be taken for allergy rhinitis that does not cause side effect Ed, if used for long run.
I'm female, 30 years old me n my husband are at same age ,we are eagerly waiting for kids ,last year I got abortion In my 8 month of pregnancy due to iugri in kid doctor told me that it's seen in 7th month due to high bp ok now I'm pregnant after 1 years instead of that incident doctor told me there30,% of chance may be happened like last time I'm very much afraid for that now I'm pregnant of nearly 5th month please suggest me some thing Good that not to be happened in my past because I'm have no patience to listen any kind of bad news regarding this mentally n physically I'm very weak in this please suggest me Good food. Good medicine something please now I'm using folic acid tablet n iron tablet n escorpin 75 mg tablet anything else doctor please suggest me.
I was prescribed by my rheumatologist Dr. in Chennai to take calcium with vitamin d3 daily to get rid of osteoporosis can I take twice daily twice a day.
I am 34 years old n i am 100 kgs. I delivered a baby a year bck n was diagnose wid diabetes on the 9th month. Nw I simply chkd at home my sugar level on fasting shows 400. I panicked. Pls advice wt shld I do.
Dear sexologist, what is the female choice in her vagina that a male can do for sex. I only know insert penis inside vagina. Kindly share me anymore sexual female choice in her vagina. Please female doctor give me all points.
Meri maa ko multiple stone gallbladder mai Hai Jo 3to5 mm ke multiple Hai operation mai abhi Kara nahi paauga next month mai try karuga ki mai operation Kara lu par tab Tak mai kyaa karu allopathic doctors ne medicine Mana kar diya Hai Meri maa. Ki age 50 Hai yadi Mai ak month ke baad Kara sakta hu operation par tab Tak koi treatment ho jisse ki Meri maa ko koi problem na ho present mai Meri maa ke Right armpit mai or right shoulder blade mai pain rahat Hai ye dard regular nahi par hota rahat hai.
Hello sir, I am 22 male. My pennies foreskin has not gone back. Is there any problem I will face in future while sex.
I was using thinning sheers on my hair for last 4 months, now I'm losing my hair will it grow back normally¿? Or should I shave my head?
I fell from stool 6 months back my knee was fractured after recovery I took physiotherapy for 15 days but even know I can't climb steps what should I do know.
Dear sexologist, my penis is small less than 3 inch. Give me ayurvedic help me please. I am poor man. So take me low rate ayurvedic medicine. I want to regular use it. So help me.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of populace online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of Alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape has exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent.
Hirsutism is a growth of dark and coarse hair in the regions of a woman’s body where there should be typically very fine or no hair at all, including lip, chin, chest, back and abdomen. This growth is caused by an excessive male hormone called androgen, which all women have naturally. It can be caused due to idiopathic hirsutism and polycystic ovary syndrome and both of these can be diagnosed by physical evaluation, clinical and familial history and also blood tests that help in excluding some of the rare causes of hirsutism.
Effectiveness of homeopathic treatment
In the modern era of allopathy or conventional treatments, hormonal treatments are not successful in establishing a permanent cure of excessive hair growth among women, as the approach is limited to the level of the disease alone, and it doesn’t try to help the situation by eradicating the root cause. However, homeopathy offers a much comprehensive treatment in treating hirsutism without provoking any imbalance in the existing hormonal cycles.
Choosing homeopathy over other treatments
In stark contrast to painful treatment methods like electrolysis, laser therapy and chemical hair removal, the magical doses of homeopathic medications can help you in combating hirsutism to a great extent. It focuses on the conditions of the individual as well as the pathological condition. The medications are selected by an expert after a complete evaluation and case analysis that include the physical and mental constitution of the patient. The predisposition tendency of the patient is often taken into consideration for treating the chronic conditions.
How homeopathy helps in treating abnormal hair growth
The medicines recommended by the experts first try to reduce the harmful effects of the allopathic pills and treatments, and then the remedies act on the different glands for making them work and secrete hormones in an optimal manner. The hormone levels slowly come to normal and the treatment succeeds in creating a dynamic action in regulating and revitalising. With the regulation of the hormone levels, the growth of the unwanted hair lessens and finally reduces after regular treatment. It also helps in reducing the weight of the patient, which in turn lowers the androgen levels that are deemed responsible for the excessive growth of hair. Additionally, homeopathic treatment helps in correcting the genetic predisposition of the disease which prevents it from coming back.
If you are suffering from hirsutism, then you must not neglect it in any way and consult a homeopathic expert who can help you get rid of the condition.
Most people have felt depressed in their lives some time or the other. Depression can be a natural reaction to failure, injured self-esteem or loss but when the severity of the condition increases it is diagnosed as 'clinical' or 'major'. Subtle signs of depression usually go unnoticed because it is difficult to determine whether it is a phase or a chronic condition. It is important to recognize the symptoms of depression and get help at the earliest.
Some major symptoms are consistent sadness, feeling hopeless, thoughts of suicide, uninterested in life, low on energy, a persistent physical trauma that does not respond to medications.
There are efficient homeopathic medicines that can work to reduce the illness, especially if treated in the early stages. Homeopathy is a reliable path to follow because it does not have any side effects, unlike antidepressants that tend to numb people. Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression.
- Arsenicum album - This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
- Natrum muriaticum - This homeopathic treatment is useful for mild depression or for people suffering extreme bereavement due to loss or a sudden shock.
- Sepia - This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from postpartum depression (sadness or emotional confliction after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.