Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nellutla SrujanYour feedback matters!
I am from mumbai and require to ask one query about my dad. My dad have got a paralytic attack on his back head and even he is suffering from sponderlysis. He is not able to walk precisely and not able to live a life like common man as he is completely loosed his confidence level. Can you help me
There may be times when we get completely drained and fatigued and may feel like our insides could jump out because of the pain that we have in our stomachs. We may dismiss the issue as unimportant or due to a stressful day at work, and may think the stomach pain could be because of the extra spicy food we love to have every once in a while. However, a lot of people may tend to ignore this symptom and that is when stomach ache may turn out to be actually because of a peptic ulcer.
Peptic ulcer or stomach ulcer is a common occurrence and happens to a lot of people; however, it must be understood that not treating the problem in time may be troublesome in the long run and increase the recovery time. In order to be able to identify the peptic ulcers and to take the right treatment measures, it may be important for you to understand the problem and know how it is caused, and how it may be treated.
What causes peptic ulcers?
A peptic ulcer is diagnosed as inflammatory sores on the lining of the stomach or the food pipe, which transfers food to the stomach or even in the intestine. There are a number of factors that can cause inflammatory sores in the stomach region. The factors are as follows:
- The use of medicines that are meant to be painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs. The acid levels of the stomach and the food pipe may get disturbed because of these medicines and may give rise to ulcers.
- In a lot of cases, the ulcers may also take place because of the presence of a tumour or a gastrinoma in the stomach that imbalance the levels of acid in the stomach.
- High alcohol consumption may also lead to the formation of sores on the stomach lining.
- Using tobacco or smoking are some other factors that contribute to the acid imbalance in the stomach.
- In the case of some serious illnesses, a lot of people may fall prey to peptic ulcers.
- Those who may have undergone radiation treatment around the stomach may also experience ulcers.
Though it may be known that excessive pain in the abdominal region may be due to stomach ulcers, it is important to understand that it happens due to bacterial infections, and when there is a bacterial infection in the body, you may have to undergo proper treatment. The treatment for this problem includes the use of medications as suggested by a qualified doctor, surgery in some severe cases, and most importantly lifestyle changes.
My penis is very small. I want to know whether my penis is suitable for sex. During normal condition its size is 2 inches. erected size is 5 inches. Whether my partner get completeness?
I've been masturbating since 7 months thrice a week. Is it dangerous for me? Plzz lemme know d adverse effects of it in future of it.
Sir every alternate 2 months I am having fever And when I have the fever I have a pain inside my neck The doctors said that its an infection But why it always happens in my neck. Please help me.
I am seventeen years old and I am suffering from stomach pain continuously please response me to cure my problem?
I was suffering from cold and cough on that time my ear had become numb (senseless) because of this I can't hear it properly and now my cold and cough has cured but my ear is still numb. So please suggest me a way to make my sensible from which I can hear properly.
My mother is suffering from diabetes. She takes medicines like dbose and another one. She has gone through many blood tests. But every time her sugar level increases. It is not controlled. She is a teacher. please tell me what to do for prevention and cure. Or exercise.
Hello sir, Mera ek problem hai ki maye jab thuk fakta hoo khabhi kabhi khoon atta hai. Par koi khashi vagera ya pain aisa kuch nahi cough se nahi normally thuk se. Yeh samajhme atta hai jab maye biri smoke karta hoo. Mujhe ek doctor suggest kiya ki aap biri math piyo aur teekha mat khao. Maine kiya tooh kuch dino bad phir wahi problem par maine biri nahi piya phirbhi. Too sir please aap kuch suggest kigiya koi medicine.
Hello Doctor, I am having seborrheic Dermatitis since 8 years. I have not treated it for 5 years. Before it was only on my scalp and now it has spread to face (shaving area, ear (back side), chest and back side. I got it treated with a specialist, tried every shampoo, medicines etc. It was less when treated But after that no result. So I said NO to antibiotics. I google for natural cures. Now, I am applying Apple Cider Vinegar 1: 1 (water). Will it work? How to apply the solution? I even have Baking Soda. Can I apply for Scalp? What are the benefits, side effects of both? Will it work? Will it damage my skin? Suggest me other treatments to get rid. What food to eat, what not to eat. I will be very thankful.
I am 48 year male with the diabtic family history. I am 82 kg with 175mm height. I am fit and play badminton in morning. Take alcohal moderate amount 4 days and smoke after drink 2 approx. My fasting come 126 and after 2 hours from food it is 168. Kindly advice.
My friend 26 year old fall in love with a girl of his classmate. They live together like gf/bf but when my friend proposed her, she rejected him. Now he is in depression. He lost all his interest in study. He always live alone and tells symptoms like worst pain in heart. And sometimes he cry like babies. So please suggest some medicine for him. Every answer should be appreciated. In the hope of reply.
I am 36 years old male. I have some irritation on my left chest and some time I feel more stress on my left and more pressure on my left chest during the time of nose block due to cold, so I took ECG the heart rate is: 74 bpm, PR INT: 134 ms, QRS Dur. 82ms, QT/QTc: 356/393ms, the report shows normal sinus rhythm, normal axis (normal ECG. So what is the remedy for me?
A person, in order to be a successful sportsman or sportswoman needs to take a good care of his or her diet plans on a daily basis. They need more energy, proteins, vitamins, calories, minerals, carbohydrates and fats than other people, who are not involved in sports. Also, the requirement of energy varies in different sportsperson.
On an average, a sportsman below 30 years of age needs 3000 Kilo calories of food whereas those beyond 30 years need 2800-3000 Kilo calories of food daily.
The different requirements in the diets of a sportsman are explained as follows:
- Carbohydrates: It is found in whole grains and fruits. Also the diet should comprise of foods rich in fiber.
- Proteins: Proteins are the building blocks of the body which is why a sportsperson need it the most. It builds their immunity and increases the ability of the body to handle physical stress and strain. It is found in chicken, fish egg whites, milk, yoghurts, beans etc.
- Fats: They are required for the proper lubrication of the bones. They also help in the absorption and transportation of fat soluble vitamins. Have foods with saturated fats like nuts, olive oil, fatty fish, low fat milk and low fat dairy products.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Adequate amount of vitamins maintain the health and integrity of the cell bodies in the body. It also fights against the stress by destroying few unnecessary substances in the body and increasing antioxidants.
- Hydration: Proper hydration of the body is essential for a sportsperson in addition to other necessary nutrient requirements since it increases the functionality of the person. This is because proteins might result in constipation in the body the effect of which is nullified by the supply of adequate amount of water.
- Fiber: Apart from these, foods rich in fiber are also required since presence of adequate amount fiber in the body helps in having regular bowel movement in a person.
- Salt intake: Salt is an important ingredient in the diet of the sportsperson since salt is the key source of sodium which has contribution towards keeping one healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.