Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nel Trivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nel TrivediYour feedback matters!
hello doctor I am having kidney stone so can you please tell me that is there any alternative to operations, because I can't afford dat.
I am 65 years old male who has been informed as having the following problems. 1. Enlarged prostrate (informed that tis is due to age) 2. Obstruction in urinary bladdere outlet obstruction. I would like to have your considered advise regarding medication/surgery.
I have kidney stones. One of the stone is coming down, so I have start medication consulted by doctor to help that stone to come out. But after starting that medication, suddenly my ejaculation has been stopped while doing sex. Not even a single drop is coming out. I am afraid and confused, why is this?
I am getting urine in dark yellow color from more than 5 months and in less amount and I neglected to say it to parents. What can be the reason.
I have some pain, itching and burning while urination and their is white like always present under the foreskin from last 30 days I go to doctor he said is it blantisis but I do not get relief from his prescribe medication it can be a serious problem I had protected sex 2 month ago please suggest me some homeredies how to get relief from that problem I need to worry for that or it is normal.
I have got a kind of pimple,(don't know exactly) on anus and when I defecate so I feel that something is there and I checked through my hand so felt like a pimple kind . Kindly suggest which medicine should I take to get rid of that and prevent it.
I have stones in both kidneys, right kidney 9mm, left kidney 7mm and 5mm. I want to cure permanently. Which medicine are good, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic or English medicine. I am suffering from 9 years.
Sir. I have seen a person with same problem. He underwent for surgery but the same condition of anal fissure prevailed after 1 year of surgery. So a is surgery a permanent solution to this problem.
Please advise surgical treatment of stricture of bulbar urethra (post traumatic-pelvic injury and post catheterization)
I am suffering from kidney stone for last 1 year and that stone is 7.1 mm how many take water per day and can you suggest what should be done.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many-a-times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However, calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided. Upton 500 gms of calcium supplement is permissible daily. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Dr. I recently underwent surgery for removal of Solitary Fibrous Tumor in Urinary Bladder. The HPE Report reveals it is Malignant. Although the entire tumor is removed, is there a possibility of recurrence. Is there a homeopathic remedy available for preventing recurrence.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.