Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nel TrivediYour feedback matters!
Calculi in kidney is a common feature in day to day medical practice, often attributed to quality of water and nature of body. Of late it has been observed that lot of fluids are required to be taken by patients helping to dissolve the stones. It could be plain water, urination medicines diuretics) and intravenous fluids. When the stone is not managed thus, surgical procedures are the advised to extract stone. The truth that the body may form stones again after surgery- is known to everyone.
In ayurveda too same principle of stone dissolving is followed by way of decoction of some herbal combos etc. The only difference is that diuretic ayurvedic medicines do not cause any potassium salt loss etc and tendency of body to form Stone is also checked.
After surgery too the stone is physically removed but tendency of bodybody to re form the stones doesn't change. Similarly in multiple small stones and recurrence problems Ayurveda medicines may well be adopted without the fear of side effects.
I am 29years old, and I recently got to know that I have only one kidney. Do I have any kidney problem or impact with one kidney in future.
I am 25 year old male and my problem is that as soon as I drink water I have to go washroom within few minutes .I drink approximately 3 ltr water everyday but I urinate same amount of water. Its like that my body has stop accepting water and my tummy is also increasing like a balloon. Please suggest me some solution.
I am 24 year old have a irritation while urinate but I am drinking at least 2.5 L of water daily urine color is silver but even I got irritation and mild pain in my lower abdomen. It is bladder infection?
Hello Dr, My (Age 22 Yrs, Male), I'm Physically Handicapped (Both Legs Operated) I Can Walk with the Help of Elbow STICKS OR Walker with 3.5 Foot Hight, Recently I was Diagnosed with Kidney Problem (Creatinine 5.9) after taking Treatment (by Staying at hospital) it dropped to 3.5 but Again it risen to 4.3 after following a regular diet at Home with 3 monthsspan. My Dr. Prescribed: Nephro Fe Dolosis Toyo 60K Can I Use Ketosteril Tab Because Many People Referred Me this Tab Please Help Me Drs. With Best Solution.
Hiii. There is flesh bubble near my anus and its paining. How to cure it. please let me now please plz plz.
What is the nephrology. I am suffering from kidney disease. My right kidney is 50% dead and my left kidney is 10% dead. So please tell me clearly, for need of kidney transparent in future.
Hi I m 35 years old n healthy. For the past 3 years I m suffering from kidney (i have copper t inserted after my second child). When detected I had 3 stones, while last when I checked only 1is remaining. My stones were detected because I use to have back pain on my right side, but then the pain had reduced. But now recently again the pain had started I usually it is in the morning when I sleep for long hours. Also I have observed the there is blood passing in my vaginal discharge. Please help.
Hi I am often suffering from urinary infection accompanied by sudden fever. I am regularly taking mortifer and tamcotin tablets. Yet the problem persists. I am diabetic to. Please advice for cure. I am 70 years old.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.
I am 29 years old male having multiple gall bladder stones 4mm, no symptoms identified so far except slight yellow coloration of eyes. Stones identified during routine medical checkup, and not due to any symptoms. Please suggest me any treatment other than gallbladder removal.
Urine - Culture & SensitivityColony Count:>10^5 cfu/ml Organism Isolated: 52 Escherichia coli Antibiotic. susceptibility. Amikacin. Sensitive. Amoxicillin+Clavulanic Acid. Sensitive is it normal report?
Sir /mam I always feel like I have to go for urinate some time it is very less but I feel like heavy pressure n also at time of sex I also feel same please help me suggest proper medicine.
Kidney or renal stones refer to the hard mineral deposit that accumulates along the path from the renal pelvis to the bladder. In normal conditions, toxins are filtered by kidneys from the blood and then passed into the urine. But if this waste does not dissolve fully, crystals are formed and these might get stuck in the ureter. Renal stones are common though and can be treated effectively. But you should first know how to detect it.
Signs and symptoms
If kidney stones are small, they might pass on with urine, and not cause any pain. But large stones can obstruct the flow of urine and lead to severe pain. Also remember that the location of the stone and the way it is travelling through your urinary tract can affect the symptoms you face. Sometimes, you might feel a sharp pain in your back or lower abdomen. In other cases, the pain may be constant or come and go, or the intensity might fluctuate.
Here are some other symptoms to watch out for
- Pain during urination, cloudy urine, urine that smells different and the frequent urge to urinate
- Blood due to kidney stones can make urine pink, red, or brown
- Nausea, vomiting, fever or chills
- Pain that increases in severity and stops you from standing, sitting or lying easily
- The pain might start in the early morning or late night, since people urinate less then
Though small kidney stones are often dissolved with medication, larger stones might create blockages and have to be removed in a hospital. The good news is that, now you don’t have to undergo any invasive surgery to get rid of renal stones. The new-age Holmium YAG laser technique can carry out this process with minimal cuts.
This laser sends intense and short infrared light pulses to break the stones into tiny pieces, which can then be passed out with urine. Patients also face lesser complications and get well quickly too.
More on the procedure
- The laser beam passes through a 0.2mm wide wire, which can easily rotate to reach stones whether big or small. Any location in the kidneys, tubes or bladders also becomes easily accessible. Hence the wire can directly contact the stone, without harming any other tissue.
- In laser lithotripsy, a very thin tube with a small camera is inserted into the patient’s urethra to guide the doctor towards the stone. Laser pulses, each lasting not even 0.0003 seconds are then targeted towards the stone.
- Depending on the number and size of stones, this treatment takes 10 minutes to 1 hour and is conducted under general anesthesia. The patients recover fast and are discharged soon after.
- The disintegrated pieces of the stones are also sent for analysis to see what is causing the problem and how the patient can prevent it in future.
Kidney stones can be prevented by drinking lots of water and avoiding alcohol. If the stones are being caused by uric acid, ammonia, or calcium, then certain diet changes might be suggested. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.