Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NareshYour feedback matters!
After brushing my teeth, During coughing in morning I found lil red spot in it. What was that? Even I am healthy and have no health problems.
2 years ago, during somersaulting I hurt my neck n shoulder due to overstretch of neck which leads to a swollen structure in left shoulder and wry neck. After medication for long time I was ok but little bit pain is always there in neck. Recently did mri and doctors say your mri is extremely fine although there is some compression dessication and stenosis. But I guess problem is in muscle like upper trap n levator. Can I be fully ok again. So much worried at my career. Whats wrong with my upper back? No doctor told me the cause behind this. I think they are not finding the cause. Mri checked by 30 years plus experienced neurosurgery doctor of appolllo. He told no surgery required after tasting my neck movements, sensation and hand grip. He told me everything ok. Another spine surgeon told the same. please reply. I am worried.
I am 51 years male located at baroda. I am suffering cold and night time while taken respiration it has given sound continuously from last two months. Taken anti bio-tic for ten days but no improvement found. Nose is also closed. Dry cough. What should I do now. I will go to same doctor who has given medicine. Your suggestion please.
I'm 20 year old. I suffer from asthma, my blood pressure is 140/100 mmg. How can I control it without taking any medicine?
Sir ,i m 27 years old married man I feel I am very weak sexually. I am facing premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction since last 1.5 yrs during first trip my penis get excited bt after first trip, my penis does not get excited please suggest me the best medicine .i m vegetarian and have no bad habits like smoking and alcohol.
I am studying engineering. I will sleep 6 hours everyday. I am getting sleepy mode when I am in clg and yawning. Headache I am getting slipping how To active my brain. Please say something.
Hi. I have PCOS. Have tried homeopathy, ayurvedic both but nothing worked. As per allopathy there is no cure for this problem. Only if you want to conceive then medicine is available. If I go on for metformin. It turns out to be acidic and has side effects too. I am not diabetic. Stress levels are high as working and little time for physical activity too. Please guide if any solution is there.
Hi ,I am 16 years old. I have foul smelling odor during my mensuration. What could be the reason for this? Does this indicate any infections? If yes what should I do?
Hi doctor .my penis is bending down wards .is there any problem in future .how can I straight my penis.
My stomach is paining badly! Actually I had ate may pani puris yesterday pls help me what should I do?
Being straightforward, I have a curved penis bending towards left because I have bad habit of bending it when I was 14. So are there any side effects of it. Can I have a straight penis in future by any process.
Can drinking of white water can decrease of sperm count (white water means (kallu )wch found in villages trees drink)
Mere hath aur pair ke talvo se paseena bahut nikalta hai jiski vajah se mai koi kaam nahi kar pata please help me.
I havs a backpain. I suffering from head pain. I have so much stress. I have in my body. I have illness.
5 Ways to alleviate nighttime heartburn
Nighttime heartburn is a very common medical condition that causes a burning sensation in the chest region due to excessive acidity in the digestive system. This condition is witnessed very often in people and mostly it tends to awaken people from their sleep thereby disrupting their sleep patterns. Here are some effective ways to cure and prevent heartburn sensations during the night time.
1. Avoid acidity triggering foods: You should avoid the foods and drinks which are harsh on your digestive system and cause acidity and heartburn related problems during the night time. Some of the common foods and drinks responsible for nighttime heartburn and need to be avoided are alcohol, caffeinated drinks like colas, coffee and tea, chocolate and cocoa, peppermint, garlic, onions, milk, fatty, spicy, greasy, or fried foods and acidic foods like citrus or tomato products.
2. Follow a proper exercising pattern: You should never exercise immediately after having your meals. Instead, a considerable amount of a time gap should exist between your meal and your workout session. Do not ever eat a heavy meal before you exercise, because in spite of giving a time gap the richness of the food will adversely affect your digestive system.
3. Quit smoking habits: If you are a chronic/chain smoker, then you might witness the blockage of your gastrointestinal tract (digestive passages), which will further degrade and worsen the heartburn condition. Easier said than done, smoking is an addictive behaviour and you should be taking special care to lessen it and ultimately quit smoking.
4. Develop a chewing habit: If you are facing a chronic and regular heartburn problem, then you should definitely try excessive chewing of materials like gums. Chewing helps to generate excessive amounts of saliva during the act and the saliva, in turn, helps to soothe the acidic activities in your esophagus, thereby decreasing the probability of frequent heartburns.
5. Adopt weight loss measure: Sometimes, excessive body weight is also one of the potential factors responsible for causing frequent heartburns. But, if you shed a couple of kilograms from your body, then you will surely witness a relative decline in the symptoms of heartburn during night.