Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Royal HospitalYour feedback matters!
The Homeopathic medicines have been made use of even before the 18th century, but the systematic investigation and thorough study on these medicines were carried out by the German physician Samuel Christian Hahnemann. Homeopathic medicines are very useful in strengthening the resistance of an individual to an illness and medications are provided after studying the sick patient and not the disease. The medicines prescribed do not mainly depend on the diagnostic testing or blood chemistry analysis. They are, in fact, prescribed on the basis of direct observation of the symptoms reported by a patient.
How effective is homeopathy in treating cardiovascular diseases?
Homeopathy medicines are widely used to treat several medical conditions. Homeopaths prescribe constructional remedies for illnesses that are chronic in nature and these mainly include cardiovascular complaints. It is after understanding the cardiac symptoms of a patient are homeopathic medicines prescribed. The different cardiac complaints for which homeopathic medicines can be taken include congestive heart failure, palpitations, angina and syncope.
The homeopathy medicines are used to treat even many clinical and cardiovascular diseases. Many random trials have been done to prove that homeopathy treatment is effective in treating conditions like childhood diarrhoea, allergic conditions and post-operative conditions. These medicines are also used to treat respiratory, nervous cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems. High blood pressure can also be treated using the homeopathy medicines. This is because an increased blood pressure is very risky as it can cause heart troubles and there are possibilities of an individual having a stroke.
Cardiac problems that can be Treated By Homeopathy Medicines
- Conditions like nervousness and worrying are the main cause of hypertension and it results in high blood pressure. Hence, this condition should be checked on time.
- It is very important that right medications are taken and that are prescribed by a qualified doctor. The homeopathic medicines that are prescribed for high blood pressure include Nux vomica, Calcarea carbonica, Sanguinaria, Plumbum and Phosphorous.
- Use of homeopathic medicines unlike the prescription medicines does not cause any side effects, and they are of great use in decreasing hypertension.
However, homeopathic medicines should also be taken after consulting the Doctor. The blood pressure and cholesterol level of an individual are lowered using homeopathic medicines, and these are of great use in preventing a heart attack. There are many cardiologists who even prescribe homeopathic medicines to their patients for treating a cardiovascular disease. The depiction of cardiac symptoms is quite different and these include bursting, aching, cold, cramps, heaviness, jerks, pulsation, spasm, oppression and throbbing and depending on the symptoms, homeopathic medicines are provided to treat the health condition.
I just got married. But I am still to satisfy my wife. I am suffering from the problem called premature ejaculation. And just want to stop it so that I can have a better marriage life. Please give me solution.
Hi, I have headache from few days sometime its less or sometimes it is heavy. Below things could be the reason 1. I have a toothache from few days 2. I being through cervical issue but still sometimes get neck n back pain 3. Last week I traveled from delhi to chandigarh that time I was feeling pain in my neck as I was talking to my friends and both were sitting on my left side and when I reached home and tried to sleep I felt pain in my head as soon as I lay down on my pillow. Since then m having hard time sleeping as well 4. I have a habit of feeling whats going on in my head this could also be a reason 5. My tummy remain disturbed now please suggest whats causing the headache n how to remove it.
My mom is having a sugar problem and after so much of taking care of diet and avoid all sweet items but then also her sugar keeps on increasing from 145 to 280 in awhile. What should I do for that .please suggest.
Sexual performance, seem to be premature ejaculation, sex life hv been total disgrace, I cum immediately I penetrate the vagina, I don't masturbate but I watch porn I dunno what's wrong. N I don feel tired anytime I cum, I can't even go for one stroke.
I am 46 years Male from last 4 months suffering from Uric Acid problem. At time of wake up my legs below knee and and palm of both the hands are very much paining.
Hello, At present days, I am facing a new problem from last 2-3 days. I want to sleep at night but I am going to be fail everyday. Now, I decided to sleep at afternoon and I failed again. Yes, its true, I am little bit tensed about my job nowadays. But why this is going on all of a sudden. Please please help me out from this. I want to sleep but I am facing these issues. Please tell, what I should do. I am dieing.
My mother is suffering from tingling in her feet since a month She is diabetic None of the medicines working on it Pls suggest me if there is any alternative treatment.
I have headache that irritating me. Sometimes its like hitting with an arrow from one side. Sometimes its like pain on whole head. Sometimes pain on either sides. What's this will be. How can I get cured!
I just been slapped from my friend very hardly so I think there is problem of ruptured eardrum When I blow air closing my mouth and nose air come from my right ear.
I am facing a lot of digitising problems, in actual I am facing gas problems and most importantly I feels pain in my stomach occasionally. Moreover, my stomach doesn't get clear mostly so I face a bit tired and don't feel hunger which results weight loss.
Hi doc, My age is 23, I want to control my sex feelings how can I control that feelings please help me.
Mai sex karte waqt jaldi discharged ho jata hu jisse meri wife ko santusti nhi milti kya karu ki der tak sex karu aur anand bhi aaye please suggest kijiye.
Doctors please plz please help me. And save me My age is 21 and I am masturbating from past 5 years almost on a daily basis but now I am trying to stop it but it had become a habit I try that I will not so it today but I always get fail. Because of this I fell very weak and I am unable to enjoy my social as well as private life even I am frustrated with life because of this please tell me how to improve mu body is not growing I am having stomach problem digestion problem headache eye glass and pain on full body. Even I can not work for long neither physically nor mentally my joystick also turned curvy. And now I want to stop this I am worried for myself for my future for my sexual life please suggest what to do.
I'm 25 years old. I'm married 6 months ago. When I'm trying to have sex my penis not too hard. It looks like rubber. I can't insert to vagina. If I intercourse sperm are coming out of vagina. I went for semen analysis test sperm count ,motility all is good. Only thing I'm facing erection problem. I'm planning for baby if you can kindly help I had taken tablets also .I quit smoking and masturbation. Both habit I had for past 10 years. Before 3 years I had relationship with my gf that time my sex drive was simply awesome. After 3 years why this problem arise I don't know. Pls help.
Vitamins are essential micronutrients which the body requires, though in small amounts, for optimal health. These chemicals play a crucial role in keeping our body healthy and disease free.One such vitamin is vitamin K, which is essential for optimal blood clotting process, and also has multiple other benefits. More details about the functions, benefits and sources are listed below.
- Vitamin K is actually a group of vitamins and has K1, K2, and K3. The functions and benefits accordingly will depend on the actual chemical being referred to.
- These are fat soluble vitamins and therefore absorption is better when something fatty is eaten along with it
- Vitamin K1 or phyloquilline reaches the liver and is essential for blood clotting. Reduced levels of vitamin K can lead to uncontrolled bleeding, but this is very rare in adults. Newborns can have this problem, and therefore, it is common to give them a one shot of vitamin K injection.
- Vitamin K2 is produced by gut bacteria and reaches blood vessel walls and bones. It prevents hardening and calcification of arteries, which is the main cause of heart disease.
- It helps in improving calcium and other mineral concentration in the bones and makes the matrix strong. It can be used in osteoporosis to reverse and control bone loss. It can also be used to heal fractured bones.
- It slows the growth of cancer cells and can be used to stabilise cancer. It has been shown to improve multiple forms including hepatocellular, prostate, colon, and oral cancer.
- It is beneficial in controlling Alzheimer’s disease and improves memory loss in ageing people
- It improves insulin action and therefore prolongs onset of type 2 diabetes
- It has been shown to have antioxidant properties (as most other vitamins) and also helps in reducing toxin buildup
- It is good for skin health and can help control bruising and dermatitis
Vitamin K is found naturally in many foods and the daily dose required for an adult is about 120 to 150 mcg/day. Therefore supplementation is usually not required.
Leafy green vegetables including spinach, okra, cabbage, beans broccoli, and asparagus
- Fermented foods like yoghurt
- Soybean in all forms including medium cooked as well and Japanese diet uses boiled, fermented soybean called natto, which contains tremendous amount of vitamin K
- Nuts, such as cashews, almonds, walnuts, are a good source
- Strawberries, grapes, prunes, and apples
- Seafood such as salmon and shrimp contain good amount to control heart attack and stroke.
- Meat (duck, beef, chicken, and lamb)
Supplements are to be avoided, especially in pregnant and/or nursing mothers and people with a history of stroke, heart disease, heart attack and blood clotting problems.