Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NarayanaYour feedback matters!
11 Month Old Baby Boy. Suggest some best food diet good health and strength. As per my knowledge I have added Dry Fruits and almonds to his diet. Still there are lot of food items which can be added to a baby diet for a proper healthy nutrition. Kindly suggest the same.
Please provide 7 month feeding plan of baby boy. Also how much water should we give to baby of 7 month.
My nephew is 11 months old. When he was born both kidneys are differing in size and doctors mentioned it is not a problem. But from 2 weeks he is suffering from fever irregularly. So we got blood and urine and found there is urine infection. We got the ultrasound of kidney again and there is still the difference. Is that causing this urine infection? Attached the new scan reports.
My baby has bulgam cough, how to come out that bulgam. She is one year 10 month old. doctor said that nubalize every 4 hour.
My baby is 15 days old but his weight is not increasing so my brother started cypon drops. Is that safe?
Hi Dr. My baby Boy is 3 month old. Now a days he has some problem in morning at 4 to 5 am. Like he has problem his stomach I think because whenever we touch his stomach he is crying. But after motion he is fine. So what can I do. Is this any problem? Pls suggest me?
I am a lactating mother of 9 months 2nd baby (my ist baby is 4 years old) due 2 which I have calcium deficiency since 1 week followed by the symptoms numbness &tingling in hands & feet. Pain in joints, hallucinations,memory loss. Sitting under the sunlight gives me some relief.
We need to Feed my 3wks old baby lactozen 1 whenever we are travelling or I am not around. We usually give 30ml water n 1scoop lactozen. Is it sufficient or we need to increase the amount?
Dear Doctor, Mera Baby hai (Age 2.5 years) kal se uske mouth mein mouth ulcer ho gaye hai, so please suggest me best medicine tan jo usko jalad relief mil jaye, kujh bhi khaaya nahi ja raha halka fulka fever bhi hai - so please help me. Thanks.
My kids last immunization was meals at the age of 9 months after that I have missed all the vaccination to be done and now he is of age 4 years 8 months, I want to whether these vaccinations can be done now?
My 6 years old son frequently complaining of mild headache and sometimes stomach pain! his eye sight is OK.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking adhd (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? if so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
If you are experiencing a wheezing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check.
Symptoms of Asthma or Asthma Attack
- Chest tightness or chest discomfort
- Breathing discomfort with or without cough
Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with your doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Doctor suggests immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.