Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Hand Pain
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Sinusitis
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Submit a review for Apoorva HospitalYour feedback matters!
Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
HOW DOES PRP WORK?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery.
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system.
- Autologous (from patient's own blood).
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns.
- Increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed.
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation.
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles.
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively.
THE SCIENCE OF PRP
There are special cells called platelets used in PRP, that have been theoretically proved to stimulate hair follicles growth by stimulating stem cells and other important cells in the ecosystem of the follicles. They are instrumental in promoting the healing ability and regeneration of cells, formation of new cells and response to injury. PRP stimulates inactive or newly implanted hair follicles, and makes them active by inducing them into a growth phase.
Platelets are known to contain various structures, which are crucial for blood clotting and cell regeneration, and are released during the repair process by the body. Some of these structures are: glycogen, alpha granules and lysosomes.
WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE PRP TREATMENT?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely!
What are the latest advancements in male contraceptions?
The drawback of surgical approaches (such as vasectomy), especially patient compliance and the low success rates with condoms has spurred research on hormonal contraceptive dosage forms. There is a dearth of investigations in the development of pharmaceutical preparations. Evolving technology in the 21st century as well as improvement in living standards further underline the need for new male contraception approaches, especially those that entail new drug delivery methods.
Here are few areas where male contraception is being researched and used in some countries
Hormonal contraception for men is possible, and we are at the threshold of an important breakthrough. Combined testosterone plus progestin administration is more effective and safer than testosterone alone. Combination of testosterone plus an anti-androgenic progestin has several advantages over other formulations. In combined therapy, single injection formulation may have better compliance.
- Conventional male contraception
- Abstinence (doesn't work well)
- Male condom
There are other methods being developed but not sure they are there yet. But for guys? Their options are stuck in a time warp. If a man wants to take pregnancy prevention into his own hands, his choice basically comes down to condoms, a vasectomy, withdrawal, or abstinence. That’s why it's so amazing that scientists are finally developing some real advancements when it comes to male contraception.
Researchers writing in the April issue of the Open Access Journal Contraception published a rundown of the top emerging options. A few hold real promise, particularly a daily or weekly pill that would deliver a dose of artificial hormones to a guy’s bloodstream, which would then act on reproductive hormones to stop sperm from being produced. Like the female hormonal pill, the male hormonal pill would be reversible. But also like the female hormonal pill, there appear to be side effects, among them acne, weight gain, and even trickier to work around, changes in testosterone levels that trigger a plunge in libido.
Non-hormonal techniques are also being developed, particularly a vaccine that immunizes men with antibodies to halt sperm production. This so-called male birth-control shot is encouraging, because it targets sperm directly (rather than targeting other hormones in the body) and doesn’t have the testosterone-lowering side effects of a hormonal pill. Each injection would last for long intervals (experts aren’t yet sure how long), but the pregnancy-preventing effects would be reversible, if and when a guy decides he’s ready to be a dad.
So when can you expect to see men rushing out to the pharmacy counter to pick up their new birth control Rx? “I think we may see a novel male contraceptive within 10-12 years, That may seem far off, but hey at least it’s finally within sight.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.
पीलिया नाम की बीमारी ऐसी है जो कभी न कभी हर किसीको हुई होती है। पीलिया जिसे हम जॉइंडिस नाम सेभी जानते हैं,यहबीमारीइतनी आम है कि गर्मियों के मौसम में सबसे ज्यादा होने वालीमुख्यबीमारियों में से यह एक है। पीलिया होने की सबसे अहम वजह है भारी गर्मी में बार बार प्यास बुझाने के लिए बाहर का प्रदूषित पानी पीना। मतलब आप समझ ही गए होंगे कि पीलिया होने की वजह है गंदे पानी और दूषित भोजन का सेवन। पीलिया आमतौर पर हेपेटाइटिस ए वायरस की वजह से होता है जो दूषित या संक्रमित खानपान से फैलता है। यही नहीं कई और बीमारियां हैं जिनके होने से लिवर पर असर पड़ता है, जो पीलिया होने की एक और वजह हो सकती है।पीलिया बच्चे बूढ़े किसीको भी हो सकता है। बस इसके होने की वजह और लक्षण के बार उम्र के हिसाब से अलग अलग नजर आते हैं। पीलिया वैसे तो प्राणघातक नहीं है पर अगर ज्यादा देर हो जाए तो खतरा बढ़ जाता है। इसलिए जरूरी है कि समय रहतेपीलिया का जल्द से जल्द लक्षण जानकर उसका इलाज किया जाए। अब आप लक्षण की पहचान कैसे की जाए इस सोच में ना पढ़ें क्योंकि आज हम आपको पीलिया के बारीक से बारीक सिम्पटम्स बताएंगे जिससे सही समय पर उपचार करके खुदको स्वस्थ और सुरक्षित रख सकेंगे।
पीलिया के सिम्पटम्स
1. नवजात शिशु को पीलिया
नवजात शिशु को होने वाला पीलिया वयस्कों को होने वाले पीलिया से काफी अलग होता है। शिशुओं को पीलिया लीवर की बीमारी की वजह से नहीं होता। बच्चों का लीवर इतना सक्षम नहीं होता कि वो वयस्कों के लीवर की तरह बिलिरुबिन को कम कर सके। इस वजह से रक्त में बिलिरुबिन जमा हो जाता है और पीलिया हो जाता है। बच्चों में होने वाले पीलिया के सामान्य लक्षण आंखों व त्वचा का पीलापन, अनिद्रा, भूख में कमी और बहुत तेज़ रोना आदि हो सकते हैं।
2. शरीर और आंखों का पीला होना
पीलिया शब्द ही पीले रंग से लिया गया है। त्वचा और आंखों के सफेद भाग का पीला हो जाना इस बीमारी का सबसे बड़ा लक्षण है। ऐसा बिलिरुबिन का स्तर गिरने के कारण होता है जो कि एक ऐसा पिगमेंट है जो लीवर में रेड ब्लड सेल्स नष्ट होने से पैदा होता है। इसलिए कोई भी बीमारी जो लीवर के सिस्टम को प्रभावित करती है उसमें भी बिलिरुबिन का स्तर ऊंचा हो सकता है और उसका प्रभाव त्वचा पर दिख सकता है।
3. स्टूल में चेंजेस
जिस इंसान को पीलिया होता है उसके बिलिरुबिन की अत्यधिक मात्रा का अधिकतर हिस्सा यूरीन में निकल जाता है लेकिन जितना हिस्सा बचता है वो पूरे शरीर की कोशिकाओं में फैल जाता है। और इसी वजह से स्टूल का रंग बदल जाता है।
4. पेट में दर्द होना
पीलिया बिले डक्ट में बिलिरूबिन की रूकावट के कारण भी हो सकता है। ये रूकावट आमतौर पर गालस्टोन के रूप में या फिर बाइल डक्ट में सूजन के कारण होती है। इससे पिगमेंट का स्तर बढ़ जाता है। बहुत से लोगों को ऐसे में पेट दर्द होता है। आमतौर पर ये दर्द पेट के दाहिने तरफ होता है।
5. पेशाब का रंग गहरा होना
आमतौर पर ऐसा होता है कि लाल रक्त कोशिकाएं बिलिरुबिन में और फिर बाइल कहलाने वाले एक पिगमेंट में बदल जाते हैं। बिलिरुबिन के असामान्य स्तर होने पर यूरीन में बाइल पिगमेंट की मात्रा बढ़ जाती है। इससे यूरीन का रंग गहरा हो जाता है।
6. वोमिटिंग होना
पीलिया में उल्टी और मतली की शिकायत भी हो सकती है। अगर इसका इलाज ठीक प्रकार से न किया जाए तो आगे चलकर ये समस्या बहुत बड़ी भी हो सकती है।
7. शरीर में इचिंग होना
कोलेस्टासिस की वजह से जिन लोगों को पीलिया होता है उनको खुजली की शिकायत भी हो जाती है।शुरुआत में खुजली हाथों में होती है और फिर पैरों में। फिर धीरे धीरे पूरे शरीर में फैल जाती है। रात को खुजली की ये समस्या काफी बढ़ जाती है।
8. नींद में प्रॉब्लम होना
जिन लोगों को पीलिया होता है उनमें नींद से जुड़ी समस्याएं काफी आम है। साथ ही, भावनात्मक कष्ट भी महसूस हो सकता है।
9. ज्यादा थकान लगना
जिन लोगों को पीलिया होता है उनमें सबसे सामान्य लक्षण थकान है। ये आमतौर पर प्राइमरी बाइलिअरी सर्होसिस, प्राइमरी स्केरोसिंग कोलेंजाटाइसऔर बाइल डक्ट सिंड्रोममें होता है।
10. दर्दरहित पीलिया
जब पीलिया में दर्द महसूस नहीं होता तो संभव है कि बालइ डक्ट में रुकावट आ रही हो। इस तरह के मामलों में पीलिया में, त्वचा पीली होने के साथ साथ, वजन घटना या दस्त या कब्ज़ जैसे लक्षण भी सामने आते हैं।
- Chances are you've never heard of vaginismus (or, as it is now known, genito pelvic pain penetration disorder) before. Why? Because it's the disorder nobody wants to talk about, least of all those whom it most affects - women. Vaginismus is musculature of the outer third of the vagina, which interferes with coitus and causes distress and interpersonal difficulty.
- Among the male factor infertility, erectile dysfunction was found to be the top ranking cause accounting for 79.37% followed by premature ejaculation 12.01%, Lack of sexual desire 3.92%, homosexual orientation 2.79%, sexual aversion disorder 1.31% and disorders of sexual preference 0.61%.
- Vaginismus is believed to be a psycho-physiologic disorder due to fear from actual or imagined negative experiences with penetration and/or organic pathology. Women with vaginismus have also been noted to have a lack of sex education. Vaginismus was the 63.9% , ed 11.9% , PME 8.3% , low male sexual desire 2.7%, low sexual desire in female 13.9% dysfunctional underlying non consummation of marriage is largely treatable. Adaptation to the situation usually occurs and associated factors add to the primary cause. Treatment of the underlying dysfunction can challenge the relationship.
- Sexual dysfunction is a common problem which leads to inter-personal problems and marital discord. defined as recurrent or persistent involuntary spasm of the with coitus and causes distress and interpersonal difficulty.
Treating vaginismus merits a two-front approach which includes behavioral sex therapy techniques and relational intervention. When appropriate, the behavioral intervention consists of prescribing dilators (from smallest to largest) that the wife is to use in the privacy of her own home to gradually desensitize herself to penetration (the fourth and usually largest dilator is roughly the size of a penis). While the husband may be called upon to help his wife insert the dilators (depending on his wife's comfort level), for the most part his job is to ease off the pressure for her to perform, be supportive, and try to understand his role in the marital dynamic (usually an enabling one) and the associated symptom.
Ascribing to a psychodynamic model of treatment, is helpful for a couple to understand where their symptom came from, but I'll admit this is not always necessary for them to achieve a positive outcome. Nevertheless, employing the psychodynamic systems approach to uncover any conflicts that might be behind or exacerbating the vaginismus. These underlying causes may include prior sexual abuse, chronic control struggles experienced in the family of origin, negative messages or beliefs about sex emanating from the family of origin, religious values that conflict with sexual pleasure, to name a few. I also pay close attention to the couple's interactional style in order to assess whether it, too, is a contributing factor.
What causes it?
- "Both [primary and secondary conditions] are psychologically based. "It's a physical condition, but it's a psychological condition as well.
- "To treat it correctly, you need to treat both the physical and psychological aspects."
- while there are many hypotheses on possible causes, its actual etiology is unknown, probably in part due to the fact sufferers are so reluctant to come forward.
- "It's a really complex thing, And while it is influenced by many things -- there are lots of hypotheses -- the big link, for primary vaginismus anyway, seems to be strong correlation between being raised in a religious environment.
- "This may be due to several factors including lack of information, insufficient premarital education, a cultural context strongly proscribing sexual behavior, and the expectation that intercourse take place immediately after the wedding, necessitating a radical shift from sexual abstinence to sexual intercourse.
- Often the anxiety resulting from repeated attempts at intercourse contributes to the sexual dysfunction. One or both partners may be anxious that penetration will be painful, that there will be bleeding, or that the woman will get pregnant. While a certain amount of anxiety surrounding sexual activity is normal, when one or both partners are overly anxious, sexual function can be affected in the following ways: The male partner may have difficulty maintaining an erection strong enough to allow penetration or he may lose his erection just prior to intercourse. Anxiety may contribute to premature ejaculation, also just prior to reaching penetration. Anxiety may prevent the woman from relaxing enough to allow penetration. She may close her legs or contract her vaginal muscles. This presentation is referred to as vaginismus, defined as the persistent or recurrent difficulty of a woman to allow vaginal entry of a penis, a finger, and/or any object, despite her expressed wish to do so. While anxiety may indeed be a factor contributing to and perpetuating many sexual problems, there are many components to sexual problems, including physiological ones. Therefore, each partner in a couple presenting with an unconsummated marriage should undergo a physical exam.
- Physical presentations of the female partner that might prevent intercourse can include sexual pain disorders such as localized vulvodynia, also known as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome. This fairly common condition is characterized by pain with touch at the entry to the vagina, which can prevent intercourse. A woman's hymen may be a barrier to intercourse. Some women have a very thick hymen, or a septate hymen, which is a thin piece of membrane running vertically which separates the vagina in to two sides. While most of these conditions can be addressed with sexual counseling and physical therapy, including use of vaginal dilators, in most cases a septate hymen needs to be repaired surgically.
- Frequently, lack of knowledge about sexual anatomy and physiology may contribute to a situation whereby attempting intercourse feels awkward and un-natural. Often all that is needed is some basic anatomical information and positioning advice. For example, a couple may report that the woman's vagina feels dry and excess friction prevents intercourse. In this case, the couple may be advised to ensure that intercourse take place when the woman is sufficiently aroused after plenty of exciting foreplay. Over the counter lubricants may be very helpful. While some people are physically active, very aware of their bodies, and comfortable with movement, other people are less so and may simply have not figured out how their bodies move in order to comfortably find a position for intercourse. One or both of the partners may have mobility problems or difficulty getting in to or maintaining a position. A woman may have difficulty keeping her legs open or a man may not be able to hold his weight up on his arms. In these cases as well, consultation with a physical therapist may be helpful in providing exercises and positioning advice.
- While behavioral solutions may be found for many couples, it is important to note that couples in unconsummated relationships, particularly of long standing duration, may benefit from couples therapy directed by a competent Sexologist. A doctor working with such a couple may wish to gain understanding in how the couple presents and organizes around the problem: How is the presenting problem perceived by each partner? Is there attribution of blame? What is the significance of the dysfunction itself and how is that perceived by the couple? Who is aware of this situation and in what way is outside intervention (community, parents, and religious leader) perceived in assisting or perpetuating this condition? Identifying the various factors contributing to the condition and dealing with them with physical, psychosexual, and couples therapy, may be the key to consummation and the commencement of a satisfying intimate life.
"So we are talking about people who are raised in conservative faith, who may not have looked at their anatomy in the mirror," Small continued. "They haven't touched themselves, they haven't looked at themselves -- they may view the entire thing as being dirty."
"In terms of the secondary form, this is a result of some kind of trauma or sexual issue, and can be triggered by something later on.
"Women don't talk about it. They learn to live with it. I've seen cases where women have been married or in relationship for up to 12 years and only present when they want to have children."
- Women don't talk about it. They learn to live with it. I've seen cases where women have been married or in relationship for up to 12 years and only present when they want to have children.
How to treat it
- Most women who experience vaginismus choose to live with it rather than come forward and have it treated. Even those in long-term relationships may try to conceal what is happening from their partner or forgo sexual relations all together.
- "If they don't do that, they cut that part of intimacy out of their relationship altogether and choose to shut down any intimate feelings they might have. They end up having a very different kind of relationship.
- "What is important to say is there is a cure and they can be helped. That's the message that needs to get out there. Treatment for vaginismus have included systematic desensitization along with insertion of graded dilators/fingers11, drugs like anxiolytics, botulinum toxin injection,12
- and sex therapy. An In the Indian scenario where the talk about sex is taboo and limited among partners it becomes very essential to first improve their communication so as to improve the sex related issues. eclectic approach involving education, graded insertion of fingers, Kegel's exercises and usage of anaesthesia with vaginal containment was tried.
- As Small previously mentioned, the best approach in terms of a cure is to seek both psychological and physical treatment.
- For the psychological side of things, she recommends seeking out a competent female sexologist.
- Physically, many women are taught how to use vaginal dilators in conjunction with relaxation techniques.
- "With vaginal dilators, basically how they work is you start off very very small, and then, using relaxation techniques, slowly work your way up in terms of size.
- "It's imperative these women have a gentle introduction and remember they are in control of the situation.
- "There is also something called saturation therapy which is often undertaken with their partner. Using dilators, they are able to discuss their mental state and what their thoughts are at any stage. There has actually been incredible results with that. Something like 90 percent of participants report sexual success afterward." there has been some preliminary research done into the effectiveness of Botox, but states at this stage, the research is still too new to offer any kind of conclusive evidence.
Steps to take
- If you think you or your partner might have vaginismus, it's extremely important to understand treatment is available, and, better yet, comes with a high level of success rates.
- "The first step is to see a competent female sexologist. "It is one of those things that, when it presents, it is pretty obvious it is on a psychological basis.
- "A sexologist may double-check everything is okay, but typically what they will find is anatomically they are fine and everything is in order and working -- the cause stems from a psychological basis.
- "The big thing about it is it's treatable, and it is possible to lead a really fulfilled life.
Gone are the days when back pain affected a person only in their old age. Nowadays, almost every second person suffers from some kind of a backache. From sedentary lifestyle to certain diseases and ailments, the back pain can result from the amalgamation of various factors, making the condition painful (mild to chronic) and uncomfortable to the hilt. In this article, we will mainly stress upon the factors responsible for a back pain.
Underlying factors that often triggers a back pain
More than often, prolonged and chronic back pain interferes with the daily activities of a person, thereby jeopardizing their lives. For a proper treatment and management, one should first identify the factors responsible for the back pain. Some of the common and critical triggers include
- Sciatica: Sciatica is a neurological disorder whereby an inflammation or injury of the sciatic nerve (considered the largest nerve in the body) triggers numbness and a shooting pain that moves downwards, often from the lower back (the lumbar region) through the buttocks and hips into the back of one leg. Sometimes, a person may experience a pain down both the legs.
- Osteoarthritis of the spine: This is a painful degenerative disorder of the spine that mainly affects the neck and the lower back. Here, the cartilage of the discs and joints (lower back and neck) are damaged causing pain and weakness. In some people, the pain is so severe that it limits their motion to a great extent.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis: Stenosis of the lumbar spine results in severe back pain, especially in the lower half (lumbar area), triggered by narrowing down of the spinal canal.
- Osteoporosis of the spine: This is a bone disorder where the bones become so porous, thin and weak that they start to crack and break (including those of the spine), a condition known as vertebral compression fractures. These fractures are a common cause of weakness and back pain.
- Shingles: This is a viral infection (varicella-zoster virus) characterized by the appearance of a rash which is often painful. Shingles can occur in any part of the body including the spine. The viral infection in the spine is what triggers the back pain.
- Spinal Cancer, muscle spasm or ligament tear and strain on the back can give rise to back pain.
- Back pain can also be an outcome of rupture or disorder of the discs that act as a defensive shield between the spinal vertebrae.
- Leading a sedentary life can be dangerous, often causing back pain.
- People who are overweight or obese (especially the lower half) are known to suffer from a back pain.
- In many people, rigorous exercise and physical activities can be a major contributing factor, triggering a back pain.
- Women who wear high heels are more susceptible to developing a back pain.
- In addition to these, bad posture, stress, a poor quality mattress can equally contribute to back pain.
- Do not neglect the condition if the pain persists for more than a week. Get medical assistance to avoid further deterioration and complication.
For women, hair are not just fibres, but an expression of beauty, style, and personality. Losing your hair can really freak you out. Whether it's short-term or long-term, women lose hair the same way men do. It might thin all over, or your centre part could get wider and wider.
How Does Hair Grow?
Your scalp has about 1,00,000 hair. Each one has its own life cycle. A follicle produces a single hair that grows at a rate of half an inch per month. It stays for 2 to 6 years, then stops for about a month. When the next cycle starts up, that hair falls out. At any given time, most of your hair are in the growth phase.
How Much Hair Loss Is Normal?
Most people shed about 50-100 hair every day. But if it starts to fall out in clumps or if you notice it getting thinner over time, see a Dermato-Trichologist.
Major Hair Loss Triggers in women:
- Thyroid Problems: If the thyroid makes too much or too little thyroid hormone, you may develop progressive thinning of hair all over the scalp.
- PCOS: In polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), your body makes more male hormones, or androgen, than it should. This can cause the extra hair on your face and body while the hair on your head thins out.
- Childbirth: Hair seems fuller during pregnancy because high hormone levels keep resting hairs from falling out. But after the baby comes, things go back to normal and those strands will fall out quickly. You could lose a lot of hair at once.
- The Pill: The hormones that suppress ovulation can also thin out your hair. You can also lose hair when you stop taking the pill.
- Medicines: Drugs like blood thinners, methotrexate, cholesterol lowering medications, chemotherapeutic agents, anti-depressants etc. can cause hair loss and thinning.
- Crash Diets: You may lose more than weight with a fad diet. And if you lose weight more rapidly, you might also lose hair in a couple of months.
- Deficiency: A longstanding deficiency of Iron, Folic acid, and other nutrients can also trigger off hair loss and cause hair thinning.
- Tight Hairstyles: Wearing tight ponytails can irritate your scalp and cause hair to fall out. Long-term use of these styles can scar your scalp and lead to permanent hair loss.
- Cancer Treatment: Chemo and radiation therapy, can take a toll on your hair. In their quest to kill cancer cells, both can harm hair follicles and trigger dramatic hair loss.
- Extreme Stress e.g. a serious illness, major surgery, trauma involving blood loss, severe emotional disturbance etc., can cause you to suddenly shed huge amounts of hair.
Hope this gives you a fair idea about the possible reasons for losing your lovely hair. The good news is, there's often a way to fix it. You can consult me for if you are losing hair and need a solution for the same.
A cervical smear test is often known as a Pap test and is done to establish the changes that might have occurred in cells of the cervix. A small sample of cells is taken from the surface of the cervix and is tested for any abnormalities. The sample is spread on a slide or in some cases mixed with a liquid fixative and studied under a microscope. It is one of the most popular methods to test the abnormalities in your cells and can pinpoint point cervical cancers.
About the test
A typical cervical smear or Pap test is done to identify the changes that have happened to the cells of the cervix. Diagnosing them early can be beneficial in many ways and can lower your chance of cervical cancer. PAP smear or a cervical smear is a screening test for cervical cancer. For other cases, once the results of the cell growth are identified it is safe to seek other tests and medical options for diagnosis.
The procedure of typical Pap smear
The test is mostly recommended when you do not have the periods as the blood can interfere with the results. Also, before taking the test discuss with your doctor about the medications you are taking and in case you are under any birth control pills. No other special preparations are needed for the Pap test. Feel free to discuss with your doctor about the impact the test will have on you or on the pain levels, etc.The test is done by inserting a speculum into the vagina, which spreads it further. Later, a cotton swab is inserted to get the samples of cells from your cervix. The cells from the vagina are also collected in some cases and tested accordingly.
The risks involved
There no chances of risks when you go for such tests. You might feel a bit of pressure in your vaginal region and may experience a small bleeding after the testing. However, this is extremely normal. Also, there is no pain involved. If you experience heavy period and blood loss, you might experience minor discomfort when the test is being done.
The final result
Once the test is done, the results would be available usually within a week. The results can be categorized into normal and abnormal. If your cells are normal and no abnormality is found then the condition is termed as a normal result. In the case of abnormality in the cell structure, then it requires further evaluation and diagnosis to rule out cancer.
Women do not normally visit a gynaecologist, until they are suffering from any problem. Visiting a gynaecologist at regular intervals is important for good health.
Following are the 4 common reasons to visit a gynaecologist:
- Itchy vagina - Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
- Painful sex - Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
- Lump in your breast - A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
- Considerable bleeding during periods - If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it's a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.
Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disorder of autoimmune starting point. In arthritis, the joints get to be painful, inflamed, swollen and warm with checked stiffness. Chiefly the little joints of wrist, fingers, ankles and toes are included. Over the long haul, other huge joints may likewise get influenced.
Homeopathy is a standout amongst the most prevalent all encompassing system of medicine. The determination of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms comparability by utilizing comprehensive approach. To the extent therapeutic medication is concerned, a few very much demonstrated medicines are accessible for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be chosen on the premise of cause, sensation, location, modalities and augmentation of the protests. For individualized remedy determination and treatment, the patient ought to counsel a qualified homeopathic doctor face to face.
Causes of arthritis
- Injury: It can harm to ligament, bone, and cartilage that eventually prompts to extreme pain.
- Obesity and propelled age: Both are extremely regular cause of arthritis.
- Infection: Any sort of infection to the joint may come about arthritis.
- Sprain: Due to sudden unnatural developments causes pain and additionally limitation of development of the joint.
- Overuse: Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which eventually prompts to extraordinary pain.
- Dislocation: Also causes serious arthritis.
- Different causes: Include Sickle cell disease, Sarcoidosis, Kawasaki disease, Lupus, bone tumors, Crohn's disease, bleeding disorders and so forth.
Will Homeopathy treat joint inflammation?
Homeopathic method of treatment is extremely powerful in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Homeopathic medicines treat rheumatoid arthritis by directing the overactive immune system. They decrease joint inflammation and symptoms including swelling, pain and stiffness of joints. Homeopathy offers an extensive variety of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. However, there is nobody cure for all ills connected with this condition. The most fitting Homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is chosen in light of an inside and out analysis of individual symptoms. Exceedingly successful Homeopathic medicines for rheumatoid arthritis are ActaeaSpicata, RhusTox, Causticum, Bryonia, Kalmia, Caulophyllum, Ledum pal, Guaiacum, Benzoic acid, Calcaria Carb.
The homeopathic treatment for arthritis has the capability of forever reestablishing the health of your joints. It merits finding a decent homeopath that will regard you as the individual you seem to be, instead of essentially "obtaining" a remedy from another person's experience.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex.
- Having erection trouble from time to time isn't necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection also can be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease down the road.
- If you're concerned about erectile dysfunction, talk to your doctor — even if you're embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction. In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.
Headache is a quite common these days. Thanks to fast pace lifestyle of competition, corporate job, heavy on screen work, mobile chatting, late night light exposure.
Keeping right mindset and healthy habits are very much required.
1) Eat, when feeling hungry and, stop when your hypothalamus is saturated.
2) Eat fresh, green, homemade as far as possible. Decrease or, eliminate fast food and animal foods.
3) Sleep early. Put auto-switch off mode in mobile. Don't expose light to your eyes, unless it's very essential.
4) To ensure good sleep, massage 3rd eye area (gv24.5) +- k6, gb43 acupuncture point. Soothing classical music like raag bageshri or, raag darbari can be listened too.
5) Press pc6 acupoint (on inner side of wrist-3 finger from wrist crease. Google to know the exact location) 3-5 times a day for ~1 min.
6) Take shower 2 times.
If pain persist, visit acupuncturist. As acupressure don't administer any medicine in body and, free from all side-effects. So, it's best healing modality.
- Skin tags are invariably benign - non cancerous - tumors of the skin which cause no symptoms, unless it is repeatedly rubbed or scratched, as may happen with clothing, jewelry, or when shaving. Very large skin tags may burst under pressure.
- Skin tags are benign, asymptomatic skin tumors, often raised from the skin on fleshy peduncles.
- Skin tags are composed of a core of fibers and ducts, nerve cells, fat cells, and a covering or epidermis.
- Some people inherit an increased susceptibility to skin tags, and being obese or overweight also appears to increase the likelihood of developing this skin anomaly. Skin tags affect people of all genders equally, but are more likely to occur in people who are pregnant and/or who have diabetes.
More than 90% of pregnancies continue towards a healthy outcome. However, to have a normal pregnancy one must have a retrospective diagnosis for the same and this invariably may be associated with multiple questions from both the parents and close family members. Hence pre-natal screening in several forms allows early prediction of possible problems which may or may not be genetic/inherited. Cases are thus segregated as either high risk or low risk pregnancies and with the aid of specialized FMF- UK accredited softwares we are able to offer the surveillance required on an individual basis.
Maintained international standards of fetal care.
First trimester screening is a combination of fetal ultrasound and maternal blood tests. The ultrasound is done between 11- 13 +6 weeks and is performed by a FMF accredited operator. The blood test is performed on FMF approved bio-chemical assay systems and measures two hormones, beta- HCG and PAPP-A.
The combination of the nuchal translucency and the blood test is known as the combined first trimester screening test which has a 93-95% sensitivity in predicting the risk of chromosomal abnormalities, the most common of which is Down syndrome.
A specific set of guidelines has been formulated for performing the nuchal translucency , cervical, anomaly and fetal well being scans including fetal Dopplers. A scan done as per guidelines helps calculate the risks for aneuploidies (chromosomal abnormalities) and prognosticate the pregnancy for the risk of pre-eclampsia and/or pre-term labour in order to continue a stress free pregnancy both for the mother and near and dear ones!
The need for a CVS or an Amniocentesis
The results of the first trimester combined screening test are available in a weeks time. It provides us with the risks (probability) for the fetus having any chromosomal abnormality. As per guideline, an invasive prenatal test in the form of CVS (chorionic villous sampling) 10-12 weeks or amniocentesis , beyond 16 weeks is offered as a diagnostic test if the risks are higher than 1 in 150. Though these tests carry a risk of miscarriage , 0.5-1%, they are 100% diagnostic for certain chromosomal abnormalities. It is for you to decide whether or not the risk of having a chromosomal abnormality is high enough to warrant having an invasive test.
टीएनज एक ऐसी अवस्था है जिसमे बच्चो में शारीरिक और मानसिक बहुत सारे बदलाव होने लगते है जिसके के कारन बच्चो के बेहेवियर में कई तरह के बदलाव अचानक होने लगते है अगर समय रहते हम इन बदलाओ को पहचान के कुछ जरूरी कदम उठाले तो हम बच्चो की अच्छी पेरेंटिंग कर सकते है
गुस्सा - बच्चो में हर बात पे गुस्सा और चिड़चिड़ाहट होना टीनएज का पहला बड़ा लछड़ होता है बच्चो को बिना किसी बात के गुस्सा आने लगता है और वो जल्दी परेशान हो जाते है ऐसे समय जब बच्चा बहुत गुस्से में हो तो उससे ज्यादा बात करने को कोशिश न करे और उसे कुछ समय के लिए अकेला छोड़ दे और जब वो रिलैक्स हो जाये तब ही उससे बात करे , और परेशानी का कारन पूछे
फैशन पे ज्यादा धयान देना - उम्र बढ़ने के साथ साथ बच्चो का शारीरिक और मानसिक विकास होने लगता है इसमें वो अपने पढ़ाई से ज्यादा फैशन से जुडी चीजो के बारे में जानकारी लेना और इस्तेमाल करना शुरू कर देते है और बहुत ज्यादा कॉस्मेटिक खरीदने लगते है ऐसे में बच्चो को फैशन के बारे में बताये उनको नए कपडे खरीदने में मदद करे और साथ ही साथ उन से बातचीत करते रहे और उनकी राय लेते रहे
सोशल मीडिया का इस्तेमाल - आजकल हर बच्चा सोशल मीडिया और फेसबुक का इस्तेमाल कर रहा है तो इसे में बच्चो पर इन सब सोशल मीडिया की चीजो को इस्तेमाल करने से न रोके पर सोशल मीडिया इस्तेमाल करने से पहले उनकी ट्रेंनिंग करे उनको बताये की सोशल मीडिया का क्या सही इतेमाल है और उससे किस किस तरह की परेशानियां हो सकती है
मोबाइल का ज्यादा इस्तेमाल - आज हर बच्चा मोबाइल का इस्तेमाल करता है ऐसे में बच्चे मोबाइल का इस्तेमाल मनोरंजन में ज्यादा करने लगे है वो मोबाइल में गेम खेलते है , इन्टरनेट इस्तेमाल करते है और रात में ज्यादा बात करते है इसके लिए पेरेंट्स कुछ सावधानिया रक्खे बच्चो को बहुत छोटी उम्र में स्मार्ट फ़ोन न दे , मोबाइल फ़ोन ज्यादा इन्तेमाल न खुद करे और बच्चो को भी शिखाएं की मोबाइल का जरुरत पड़ने पर ही इस्तेमाल करे और बच्चो को रात में मोबाइल पे बात करने से रोके
अपोजिट सेक्स के लिए आकर्षण - बढती उम्र में बच्चो को अपोजिट सेक्स के लिए आकर्षण होने लगता है ऐसे में बच्चा बहुत ज्यादा अकेला रहना पसंद करते है और अपनी बातो को छुपाना पसंद करते है ऐसे में माता पिता बच्चे से सेक्स education को लेकर बात करे और अगर बच्चा किसी तरह के पर्सनल रिलेशन में है तो उस पर रिलेशन छोड़ने का ज्यादा दबाव न बनाये और बच्चे से अपनी बातचीत बनाये रक्खे
कुछ बातो का विशेष धयान रख्खे -
- बच्चो के सामान की जासूसी न करे
- गुस्से में बच्चो को गलत शब्द न कहे बच्चो के खाने पीने का विशेष धयान दे
- बच्चो का दूसरे बच्चो से तुलना न करे
- बच्चो की आदर दे कर बात करे
- बच्चे की आदतों का ध्यान रख्खे
- किसी भी हालात में बच्चे से बात करना न बंद करे
- बच्चो की पढ़ाई में रूचि का धयान दे
- बच्चो के साथ सामाजिक कार्यक्रमो में जरूर जाये
- बच्चो उनकी हॉबी के अनुसार अपना काम करने दे
Sex has beenthe life nerve of human existence. Modern lifestyle has caused much damage tothe sex life because of the changing life styles. Sex life needs an inevitablebooster in the modern life style.
Boost your Sex with Asparagus
Intoday’s hyper-connected, globalized world, where images and fashions aretranslated across continents in the blink of an eye, man’s personal life,including sex, is facing a lot of problems. Products for boosting sex drivethat are flooded in the markets portray the loss of normal sex life in thecomputer era.
A well-balanced diet with asparagus
Some of thesenatural foods increase male and female sex hormones, while others elevate moodor boost sperm production. The most important foods, such as asparagus,drumstick, etc., play a critical role in increasing blood flow. They stimulateyour nervous and circulatory systems and send more blood flowing to your sexorgans, resulting in enhanced sexual arousal and performance.
An ancient aphrodisiac asparagus
Asparagus has been asuccessful aphrodisiac from ancient days. It is rich in folate, a B vitaminthat helps increase your production of histamine, a promoter of sex life.Proper levels of histamine play an essential role in sex drive for both men and women.
An aphrodisiac that triggers both mind and body
The very name of asparagus suggests it is an aphrodisiac. The French word for asparagus Asperger’ which is a slang word for the male sex organ. As an aphrodisiac,asparagus is considered as a psycho-physiological aphrodisiac because of its shape. It is said to trigger the mind to have a physiological response to enhance sex.
A promoter of fertility
Asparagus is an effective promoter for both male and female fertility. High in nutrition and low in calories, shoots of this vegetable have tempted many a taste bud with delicious savor and delicate flavor. It has great effect when it is used as soup with drumstick.
There is no bedroom issue quite as distressing as a soft manhood, but your penis problem is a more common issue than you think.
As many as 25 million American men suffer from erectile dysfunction of all age groups and as little as one in four seek treatment.
We are all familiar about the little blue pill that can fix the failure to rise but you do not necessarily need any medications to restore your erections. The good news is there are natural solutions that work well for men and some research suggests that certain vitamins for ed and supplements can also help. Around 70 percent of ED treatments are restored using home remedies and natural treatments.
Erectile dysfunction is caused by a handful of things, but one thing's for sure: you need a healthy supply of the best vitamins for erections to achieve and maintain an healthy sex life. Healthy blood vessels are necessary for good circulation, as blood is pumped around the body to carry nutrients to the cells.Vitamins can help the blood vessels to dilate or open so blood can fill the manhood. As you get older you will possibly need more nutrients than your diet can supply. Fortunately, you can boost your intake of nutrients with vitamins supplements along with improved diet as outlined below.
Medications like Viagra can fix this problem for a few hours, but vitamins and amino acids have been eliminating erection problems for centuries. Even though these vitamin supplements are natural, vitamins and amino acids can interact with medications, so it is important to seek advice from your doctor before you add any vitamin to your daily routine. This is also recommended since studies have shown that erection issues can be linked to larger health issues.
The Best Vitamins For Impotence
These are the best vitamins for erections and have been eliminating erection problems long before the little blue pill became a popular quick fix.
1. Vitamin C
In addition to boosting your immune system, vitamin C is also important to preserving health. This in turn has been associated with increased sexual performance.
2. Vitamin D
Researchers have found that men who are vitamin D deficient were far more likely to have difficulty getting it up than those men who have sufficient levels. This vitamin is crucial for keeping blood vessels healthy. Without this, blood flow is restricted, affecting everything from your circulation and your ability to get a hard-on.
3. Vitamin B3
The vitamin helps increase blood flow and erectile function and a deficiency is one of the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction.
4. Folic Acid
Erectile problems can sometimes be linked to cardiovascular issues. If your heart isn't in full health, your sex life maybe suffering as result. Men who suffer with moderate to severe erection problems have significantly lower levels of folic acid than guys without the issue. The B vitamin has been shown to work with nitric oxide which would explain why an absence of it would lead to problems in the manhood. This seems to help with erectile dysfunction more than some medications. Treatment with folic acid resulted in men having an increase in their erectile strength.
This mineral is needed for a healthy sex life and a deficiency is linked to low testosterone levels which contributes to weaker erections. Zinc supplements can significantly improve matters in the bedroom. Food items loaded with Zinc can include oysters, shellfish, nuts and seeds.
Erectile dysfunction is best treated by tackling the actual cause of the problem, whether this is physical or psychological reason. On top of using the best vitamins for erections, include a healthy diet that is high in fibre and nutrients. Eat fresh vegetables, apples, oats and whole grains.
If you are looking to stop your erectile dysfunction permanently and start having hard erections, these vitamins can Stop Erectile Dysfunction Read here our featured story of how one man cured himself within a few days using a natural remedy to cure his erectile dysfunction.
Simple, by following these 5 expert-backed tips for starting a healthy lifestyle which will ensure that you start the morning right!
- Start your day with a glass of water
- Consume your breakfast within an hour of waking up. Ensure it is high in protein.
- Make time for a morning exercise routine
- Never skip any food group. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Eat healthy snacks every 2-3 hours a day.