Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Narayana Murthy GYour feedback matters!
Sir meri age 30 years h, mere penis ki foreskin bohot tight h, foreskin loose krne ke liye koi cream h kya? Ya phir koi operation krwana padega?
My wife has hemoglobin level is 7 and her age is 31 years weight 39 kg . She got fewer usually and become so ugly kindly give better solutions.
Can the adverse effects of alcohol like low libido and poor sexual function and low testosterone levels be reversed by quitting alcohol? Or need to be on some medication? Query for 32 year old male weighing 86 Kgs, height 5'8.
Me and my gf we both had sexual activities for 45 mins since last 4 days (everything except sexual intercourse. Like handjobs blowjobs and fingering). And today she had much more discharge than usual. And after that she felt nausea and weakness Can she be preg? If my sperms enter her vagina while fingering We both are virgin WE NEVR HAD SEX. Till date.
I am a 27 year old female who has hypothyroidism and PCOD. The conditions are well under control. However, I have been noticing plaque on my teeth in the past few weeks. I brush twice a day and I don't understand why I've got the bacterial-food film. Now, there are two questions I want to ask. 1- Is the plaque due to thyroid or the medications I am taking. 2- Is teeth cleaning/ scaling now the option for me? HELP!
Hello doctor. Iam 39 years old works for a company. I have a sex desire but my penny will become soft very quickly. If I take pinagra tab in a small quantities then the penny will remain strong. But iam worried is there is any side effect in future. Since I have recently married I need a long term solution.
I get headache if I hold my urine for long, same headaches will occur when I delay my food. Please help.
Less amount of saliva are produce in my mouth this cause dryness of throat and mouth weakness of body please suggest me what I do.
I am 30 years old male person and problem of stone stone is gone o my urinal side and burning and pain in my urinal side please suggest some medicine to free my pain.
I have headache coz of which my eyes sometimes nose also pains can you tell me what to do about it coz several times it's pains throughout the day. N what kind of doctor should I concern?
Not tonight hunny, I have a headache.
Here's a list of 15 herbs that might help you with your headache.
1. All spice: This spice is an analgesic, which means it has a numbing effect on the nerves and gives relief from pains such as headaches and sinus problems. It is also a relaxant, and has a calming effect on the body and mind.
2. Borage: Borage is known for its soothing properties and it helps the body cope with stress and nervous tension. This is perfect for tension headache problems.
3. Catnip: This herb is a wonderful sedative and helps relax your body and relieve stress. Even better, it is safe for children. It will help as a pain reliever for your headaches and can even work for migraines, though you will need to take a strong infusion in order to fully relieve a migraine.
4. Chamomile: Chamomile is a wonderful remedy for stress, nerves, and anxiety. This one is also safe for children. It has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body, helping with certain types of headaches.
5. Feverfew: This herb is a famous remedy for migraines and headaches. It also has a calming effect and helps reduce stress. However, it is most famous for reducing the amount of migraines a sufferer has. If you often get bad headaches or migraines, this herb is best used as a preventative. Take it every day, either eat the leaves raw, in a salad, in a piece of bread, in your tea, in tincture form, etc. You will get less migraines by taking feverfew daily.
6. Horseradish: This herb/root is a wonderful nasal and sinus decongestant, for those that suffer from sinus headaches. The raw leaves are supposedly an analgesic, and if you press the leaves on your forehead, they help numb headache pain. In addition, if you have a sinus headache, take some juice or sauce made with horseradish and watch the sinus problems vanish. I find that just chopping the horseradish helps drip out the clogged sinuses and brings relief.
7. Lavender: Lavender’s scent promotes relaxation. It eases anxiety and increases calmness, which means that lavender is a big help for stress-related headaches. I find massaging lavender essential oil on my forehead helps my headaches, and sometimes just smelling the essential oil is enough to make my headache ease up.
8. Lemon balm: This herb is good for tension and anxiety-type headaches. It promotes a calming and relaxing feeling and is a mild sedative as well, if you are like me and you need to sleep off some of the bigger headaches.
9. Lemon verbena: Lemon verbena is also a calming herb, excellent for relaxing and aiding nerves and anxiety. It is also full of vitamin c, which is helpful for bad headaches.
10. Passion flower: Passionflower is a wonderful sedative and helps those that suffer from nervousness or anxiety. It gives a calming effect and is also a mild pain reliever.
11. Rosemary: This herb is a stimulant to the nerves and also improves circulation. For this reason, it is a good tactic for some headache-types, like cluster headaches. It reminds me of the remedy where you put your feet in as hot of water as you can handle. You do this to help improve your blood circulation, because the blood rushes to your feet, giving you instant headache relief. A rosemary tea/infusion would be excellent in combination with this tactic to help improve circulation and relieve these types of headaches.
12. Sage: This common culinary herb is wonderful for a few specific types of headaches. It is good for cluster-type headaches, where you need to keep the blood circulating (making it a great combination with rosemary). It is also good for headaches from eating too heavy of meals (stimulates digestion). It is also good for hormonally caused headaches, especially those from menopause (it also helps with hot flashes). In large doses, it is also great for tension and nerve-related headaches.
13. Skullcap: This herb is a relaxing nerve and has antispasmodic properties. It is an excellent remedy for anxiety/stress/tension headaches and is a mild sedative as well.
14. Valerian: Valerian is a strong sedative and also a strong pain-reliever. It helps heal the nervous system and is also an excellent remedy for stress and anxiety. I always include valerian in my teas or as a tincture for my headaches. I find that it is more of a pain reliever than tylenol-type pills, without the negative side effects. I love that it helps me sleep off my headaches as well.
15. Vervain: This herb has a restorative effect on the nervous system. It is wonderful for stress and tension headaches for this reason. It also has pain-relieving qualities.