Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandamuri Anil Kumar
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nandamuri Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
Hiiii name is babu having 45 years old im having heavy bp 160/104 how to reduce the bp plss give some advices.
I had some breathing problem and feeling some weight on my chest and some times feeling pinching on heart .I had asthama
Hello I am diabetic since last 20 years and had a bypass done 4 years back. Currently my weight is 85 kgs and my height is 5'~6. I am taking following drugs novo rapid 10-0-0 lantus 0-0-25 victoza -12-0-0 cetapin xr 1mg 1-0-1 diamacron xr 60 mg 1-0-1/2 glucobay 50mg 1-1-1 olmezest 40mg 1-0-0 aztor 40 mg. 0-0-1 deplatt a150 mg 1-0-0 nebicard 5 mg 1-0-0 lan 30 mg 1-0-0 maxum 1-0-0 corcal 500 mg 0-0-1 creamalex. 0-0-1 trika. 25. 0-0-1/2 pls advice am I on correct medication. and how do I loose weight. Looking forward to your reply.
My mother suffering hypertension last 5 years she take etopress at 50 you can suggest what should be done?
I am 18 years old, I'm suffering from headache for a month. My BP is normal. Sometimes the headache is too severe sometimes it is light and sometimes it doesn't come. I've consulted a doctor though there is no cure till now. Is there method to cure. The tablets are not working. Sometimes the headache is like breaking my skull apart.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
In case of these symptoms, it is advised to get your risks assessed at a timely basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.