Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. NagarjunaYour feedback matters!
Sir maine me sex timing ki tab li thi 14 Jan 2017 ko us din SE mera lever thik SE work nhi kr rha h time SE fresh hone nhi jata Hun gas pass krte time bad smell aati h homemaker sare formula try kr liye BT koi effect nhi h. Lever m prblm hone ki wjh SE pet khrab rhta h or face PR choti choti bhut sari pimples ho gyi HN. please sir koi medicine btaye jisse ye prblm Slove ho.
I often get mouth ulcers, like every 2-3 months. I take b folcin for this every time. But I need a permanent solution.
Sir, may I be suffering from acidity? There is problem of indigestion. Worst case is if I take tea then I feel like boiling in my stomach. If in the morning I do not eat for 2 or 3 hours there is lot of problem in my stomach. Everyday there is a headache. May headache be due to acidity problem. My hair are also failing. It has been happening from 6 or 7 years. I am 23 year old. Or I feel too much anxiety . Please tell me the treatment.
I am 23 years old male. I am having burning sensation around my chest & also dark circle under my eyes. It all had happened for past 3 or 4 years while I tensed much. Now a days I am free from tension yet the problem continues (burning sensation around my chest. I regularly go to gym but my muscles don't grow properly for this. I am little bit confused either is it psychological problem or anything else? please suggest me.
Sir. I am getting frequent mouth ulcers since 2004. After using some medicines i am getting relief but. Then again i am getting ulcers. Those are much painful and swollen. What can I do sir.
How to reduce the fat at stomach in healthy way? Is there any simple way to overcome the acidity and alser?
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.