Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N V N ReddyYour feedback matters!
On 23 of july I started having itching on my anal region on 24th I went to a skin specialist she gave me some ointment and tablets and after using it my problem got worse. I was not able to sit as there were wounds all over the anal area. Then I went to a general surgeon as suggested by the skin specialist. After check up he said its anal fissure at 6 o'clock but I did not have any pain while passing stool but while cleaning I was experiencing itching as well as burning sensation now after using abzorb powder and xylocaine 2% for about a week the prob is better but I still can see some redness and wounds near the anal area.
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.
I am 21 year old and I have skin problem my skin get so much itching and get blackness what should I do to cure it and doctor told this is tinea corporis is there and homeopathy remedies to cure it.
I have hyper pigmentation and the area around my lip is very very dark (upper lip n lower lip) I've tried everything possible and consulted many doctors, some big doctors say that nothing can be done I now wanna try Ayurvedic but want to get even skin tone please help please.
Pinta is a skin disease caused by a bacterial infection. It is usually acquired during childhood and contracted through the skin to skin contact with an infected person. The disease is endemic to Mexico, Central America and South America. About One million of cases with Pinta were reported in Central and South America in the year 1950. The disease sets in within an incubation period of two to three weeks. It affects mostly the exposed areas of the skin including the arms, legs and face. The word ‘Pinta’ is a Spanish word which means ‘painted’. Pinta is classified under a treponemal disease because it is contagious and is caused by treponemes, a genus of spiral-shaped bacteria. Recent reports suggest the occurrence of disease in the Philippines and some areas of the pacific region.
The bacterium enters the skin through a cut, scratch or a lesion and causes a red scaly bump called the primary lesion. Other lesions may start to form surrounding the primary lesion usually in exposed surface of arms and legs. Local lymph nodes also become enlarged. Within three to nine months, these thick flat lesions called pintados spread all over the body. Sometimes the disease spreads to eyes causing eyelid deformities. The last stage of the disease is characterised by pigment changes in the skin including a combination of hyperpigmentation and depigmentation causing permanent discoloration. However, many patients get treated successfully before they reach the last stage.
Clinical Diagnosis of the infection is usually done through a blood sample showing bacterial infection or through diagnosing the scrapings of the lesion. The patient is subjected to an antibiotic treatment of drugs like penicillin, tetracycline, azithromycin and chloramphenicol. If prescribed dose of antibiotics is followed regularly, the cure is possible, however, skin damage caused due to lesions remain irreversible.
The disease is prevalent in rural and poverty-stricken areas and thus holds a strong connect with the socio-economic life of people. The living conditions, adequate water supply, domestic, personal and community hygiene, a proper waste disposal system and mosquito prevention and control play an important role in the prevention of the disease.
Prevention and control programs for Pinta must focus on awareness generation among high-risk groups. Though community hygiene is covered under many state health programs, for many communities, personal hygiene and the safe domestic environment remains far from satisfactory. Thus, first and foremost intervention must include building knowledge about maintaining proper hygiene and inculcating good habits for health and disease prevention. Since the disease is generally acquired in childhood, educating the parents about the early signs and symptoms of infection can also go a long way in ensuring that timely medical help is provided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I'm 22 years old, one year ago I got a stitches mark on my nose after an accident. I used many products such as gel, creams, ointment but didn't get any positive result still now. Yet I heard about plastic surgery will remove this mark completely from my nose is it true than please suggest what should I do Now? Please Tell me.
I am 35 years old Male. I bleached my face two year ago. My face react from bleached. You can say, I have pigmentation. Dark spot all over the face beside lower side of the face. Its looks like that Mask on my face. I have tried many medicine. But no result. What should I do?
I have lots of dark spot on my face and small pores on face. I have done lots of treatment but effect never seen. Because of pimple spot my face looking tann pls suggest proper medicine to remove all dark spot.
Hi I'm a male or boy I control eating oily and spicy food and junk food too I can't control eating it I feel eating it bcoz of tht I guess my skin has become oily and dark and sweaty too And I eat non veg, oily and spicy food and junk food I can't control it bcoz please tell me how to control and stop eating oily and spice food and non-veg food and junk food how to stop eating them and control eating them and please tel me wat should I eat what food should I eat to keep myself healthy and my skin healthy and glowing and clear please tel me please help me plz.
I am suffering from fissure. It 's on beginning stage. I feel itching around anus. How can it be cure.
Suggest me a best treatment for small pores on pace. Permanently. Which is caused by picking out pimples. Without side effects. Tq Also black spots on face. Naturally. Is lemon with honey good for black spots. How to use it. Suggest me soon.
I have lots of hair growth on my face, my eyebrows are joined & my beard is covery my whole face including hair growth near my eyes, forehead. My age is 20 years & my skin is very sensitive, I used to wax, bleach, hair removal cream but hair growth is becoming dense and thicker. Whats the best possible way to get rid of excessive hair growth on my face. Hairs on my body (hands &legs) are less but on face its by genetics.
I'm 20 age male 7 month before I met with accident in bike. Hand and leg are skin opened? Now hand and leg in accident place are very black.How to remove that.
Chlamydia is a Sexually Transmitted Disease. It is generally found in men and women under the age of 25. Researchers have found that in the United States about 2.9 million individuals develop this disease every year.
Here are things that you must know about the disease:
What is it all about?
It is caused due to bacterial infection and is transferred sexually. You can be infected with disease by having vaginal, oral or anal sex with the patient. You must be aware of the fact that you can develop chlamydia even if your partner doesn’t ejaculate inside your vaginal tract. If you had suffered from this disease in the past, you can still get it again by having unprotected sex with an infected person.
What are the symptoms of this disease?
There aren’t any obvious symptoms for this disease. Most of the patients show no sign of developing this disease. Thus, you never get to know when you were infected actually. However, some patients do reflect some symptoms after 4 to 5 days of infection. These symptoms include abnormal penis or vaginal discharge and painful, burning urination. Men can also develop a bleeding rectum.
How do you know for sure that you are infected?
Well, you can get yourself tested to confirm about the infection.
What happens if you don’t get treated?
If the patient doesn’t seek medical help, he or she is posing threat to his or her health. Women may develop pelvic inflammatory diseases, infertility or ectopic pregnancy. In men, it can cause pain and fever as the infection spreads along the tube carrying sperm.
Is there any treatment?
This disease is curable. But it is important to avoid sexual contact with anyone during the period of treatment or medication. First, you need to undertake the test to confirm the infection. You shouldn’t have sex for seven days after the treatment is over. It is advisable to get yourself tested thrice in a year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.