Lybrate.com has top trusted Rheumatologists from across India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muneer Ul Haq
Submit a review for Dr. Muneer Ul HaqYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, I had undergone a arthroscopic lateral meniscectomy on my right knee 25 days back. I have been doing my exercises which my physiotherapist suggested me. But 5 days back I did squatting 30 degrees and a lil bit cycling. From that day I am feeling a lil bit pain. And lying down if I lift my leg up. It pains. What should I do now. Should I continue the exercises or stop it?
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Benefits of Total Knee Replacement
hello, I am Dr. Hardik Ghundiyal practicing in Bombay since last six years. I am mainly into total knee replacements. I have been doing a minimally invasive total knee replacement since last six years. In this replacements, I usually do not cut open the muscles.
The advantages of this procedure are that it is a minimal invasive. The small incision and the recovery of the patient are very fast. Well in my process the patient can stand on the same day of the surgery and walk on the other second day itself. The third day usually all my patients get discharged from the hospital and the amount of movement of the knee the amount of motion of the knee is usually same as pre-operation or maybe 10 to 20 21 degrees more than what the preoperatively it was.
Depending also on the medical condition and obesity of the patient. Age is not the criteria for the total knee replacement as per everyone’s belief. It can be done at the old age also. The whole criteria being the pain and the disability of the patient. If it is a 90 year old patient but is walking everywhere, confined to bed only because of the knee pain of course he is a patient for the total knee replacement and we will would like to go ahead and give the best results for him, the same if the 60 years old guys who is confined to the bed and is not able to walk there is no point of doing total knee replacement for such kind of patients as he is never going to walk in his life.
So against all the beliefs age is never the criteria for total knee replacements. For more information you can contact me on lybrate.com