Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mod Ashfaq AliYour feedback matters!
When I touch my wife my penis stands and when I go for a sex my penis sitted and then I go to a homeopathic doctor he give me medicine of a week and only 3 days and 4 days left and there is no effect can this medicine effect by 7 days course.
I have lupus since 2 years. I am on steroids. I have swelling in my feet and ankles since a week. What can be the reason.
I am 23 years old man. I have significant hair loss from front side scalp. I have significant sweat formation on the scalp. Hair loss is mostly in these sweating area. What need to do?
My marital life is not that great and my wife is seldom interested in sex. What should I do? Am 40 and she is 38.
My age is 21 may I know what is impotency why is it caused and does that mean that a man can't be father even if there is no fault in penis?
I am having nightfall for past 3 days. What gonna I do. I am very scared about this because I am not even Masturbating for the past two weeks.
Hi, in last 6 months I have observed that I am farting a lot. Most of the time it smells and make me uncomfortable. I never had the problem like this 6 months back. I do not have acidity, loss of diet or other problem its just farting that is really sad. Some how I am having gas issue because of which I am farting a lot. I have attached my full body check up reports. Along with this I also have high uric acid.
I am getting cough and cold quiet often. And starts sneezing. I take anti-allergy medcine then it stops few days and again it starts. What should I do?
Ayurveda is a field where the medicinal properties of the various herbs used has been proven scientifically, over the years. This ancient life science, also brings in a knowledge base that can help in treating a variety of ailments. Sexual dysfunction is one such ailment, which can leave a person with a less than stellar sex life. The various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and gratification can suffer due to such ailments which can prevent any or all phases from occurring in the first place. The disorders can affect the ejaculation, potency, orgasm and arousal as well.
There are variety of herbs that act as aphrodisiacs in Ayurveda and can help in treating sexual disorders in males and females, as follows:
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg powder and extract can be used by men, who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. It can also increase the potency and the libido of the male patients who ingest it. This herb can also be used by women who are experiencing lack of libido and stimulation. Many women in Africa have used this herb since ancient times to build better sexual health.
- Date palm pollen: The pollen from date palms can help in increasing the sperm count of the male patient who has a low sperm count. This aphrodisiac also improves male fertility.
- Ashwagandha: This is a good aphrodisiac for both male and female patients who are undergoing sexual disorders. It can help in sexual stimulation even as it fixes issues like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.
- Fadogia agrestis: This herb can help in increasing the testosterone level, which is responsible for better sexual stimulation and other sexual functions in male patients.
- Lepidium meyenii: This is a herb that has originated in Peru and is also known as Maca. This herb can help in fixing infertility in male and female patients. It contains various elements like sterols, campesterol and sitosterol among many others that can improve fertility.
- Saffron: This herb is known to boost the libido by leaps and bounds and is even used to garnish a hot glass of milk just before bedtime, as it acts as a good aphrodisiac when combined with milk. A strand or two can work wonders, as per Ayurvedic practices.
- Passion Flower: This is considered as a good aphrodisiac because it helps in reducing anxiety and stress, which can soothe a person and create a better environment for stimulation and excitement. It can be used by male and female patients alike.
There are many herbs as per Ayurveda, which can be used as aphrodisiacs in order to cure sexual disorders. These can be taken on a regular basis, in moderation.