Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mitlesh
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. MitleshYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from pain in the knee which leads to swelling. Doctor says it related to obesity. Kindly suggest a few tips to reduce the pain occurring while exercise in the knee?
I'm 28 years old getting waist pain from last week, I don't know how did I get it but it's torturing while bending and leaning. Kindly let me know any pain killer tablet for this problem.
I am 27 years old and work in the night shift. I could not get good sleep in the mornings even after a work. What should I d to improve my sleep. And also I get neck pain quite often. Please suggest.
Hi, Actually my wife had delivery in august month, she is suffering pain on body and Joints, actually she was 94 Kg when she was pregnant, now this time 80 Kg, I have done thyroid or common tests but no any problem, she is getting Calcium tables on daily base and proper diet, please suggest us for better health.
I am 36 years old. Underwent Two C-sections, I am having back pain and knee pain. Also got thyroid problem. And gradually I am putting on weight. What to do? Please advise.
Hello dr, I am 25 years old two years ago due to calcium deficiency I had severe pain in my left hip joint through which I can't walk properly neither can do my work after undergoing through an Ortho Dr. my hlab27 blood test was positive so he started with some medicines and daily compulsory exercise now the condition is much better ,but the exact problem is I still can't fold me left leg properly nor I can seat on floor with folding legs what should I do My bad habits is chewing of tobacco daily.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, visit an experienced doctor for his advice. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!