Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Md. Yousuf Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Md. Yousuf KhanYour feedback matters!
I have done my test of T3 value 116 T4 value 9.8 TSH value 8.63 Please suggest me what diet should I take and suggest me some medicine as I feel very tired physically and also feel mental fatigue.
I am 25 years old I am a mother of a boy who s three years old. I have thyroid also kidney stone. I am going to try garcinia combagia herbs to lose weight. Is it good? Please advice .
I do have thyroid. My T4 level is 0.71ng/100 ml Tsh is 56.1 micro IU/ml Anti TPO level is >1000 IU/ml I am currently taking 100 eltroxin Do I need to takd any more medicine or steroid?
Dear Sir, five months back I got chest pain I consult doctor he told me it was anxiety after ECG and he assist me to do tsh test ,my value was 7.1 and he given 25 tablet. I took for 2 months and again I checked for tsh my value increased to 7.2 I consult another doctor he told me to take dose 50 levothyroxine, after 15 days I went for test in another doctor the value was 2.80 tsh and he suggested me to use 25 levothyroxine, after three months again I checked with same doctor my value got increased to 4.9 tsh. What I have to do please suggest me. How I can diagnose from this problem as I study in internet I don't have any complication that mentioned for hypothyroidism.
I am 37 years old. My TSH is very low 0.05, normal range is 0.3-5.5, I am presently taking eltroxin 100 mg. Kindly advice.
My mother blood percentage is 6% instead of 11% why my mother loss the blood and the doctor take the test to thyroid if it is a serious problem or not this is the symptoms of thyroid.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!